• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Cup Prep Bowl Lids for Your Customers | Va Help

In summary, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids are made of a durable, BPA-free plastic material and are top-rack dishwasher safe. They are not microwave safe as they are meant for storing and transporting food. Each set includes 4 lids and they are designed to fit on any 2-cup prep bowl from Pampered Chef. It is recommended to use them with Pampered Chef prep bowls for the best fit.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
Am I missing something? I need to order a lid for a customer and my beta site says it is not available. I thought that replacement parts could be ordered on a customers order. Thanks for any help. Va

They have not added the capability to add it to a customer's order. You can order it on a supply order. If you ordered just a replacement part, shipping is more expensive. Right now even if you are on the new beta site you can still order replacement parts on P3 for the $3 shipping charge

Ok, thank you!!!

What material are the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids made of?

The 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids are made of a durable, BPA-free plastic material.

Are the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids be used in the microwave?

No, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids are not microwave safe. They are designed for storing and transporting food, not for cooking or reheating.

How many lids come in a set?

Each set of 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids includes 4 lids, one for each of the 2-cup prep bowls in the set.

Do the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids fit other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Lids are designed to fit on any 2-cup prep bowl from Pampered Chef, but they may not fit on other brands' bowls. We recommend using them with our own 2-cup prep bowls for the best fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies