• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Bookings with 2 Cc Calls: Success Story and Tips

In summary, Christina found a way to call potential hosts and book a show for January and February by calling everyone who expressed interest in hosting a show and focusing on host specials.
Christa
I am in SS1 and my first round of calls ended with a couple of "maybe laters". Called 2 this morning and told them I was filling up and wanted to offer them a date before I book at my upcoming shows. It worked!

Happy Dancin' here in PA :D

Great Christina! That's awesome! I had a similar experience yesterday. I made a bunch of calls and actually spoke to three people. The rest I left messages for. Out of the three, two booked dates for February and the other is thinking about it. Those CC calls work!!!!! I'm trying to make a challenge to myself of doing at least 5-6 each day. If I keep up with those results, my February will be booked in no time!! :D

HmmmmmmHere is one thing I have always wondered. I know CC calls are extremely important and I am trying to work them into my plan, I am actually doing fairly well. But, when you say I am going to try and make 5-6 per day, who are you calling? Just those who marked yes or maybe on their survey slips, or everyone you have in your contacts, or,...... I call people who have marked maybe or yes on their survey slip but I didn't know about calling people at random out of my contacts, they indicated previously no on their slip otherwise they would be on my potential host list. So, I was just curious. I would love to start filling up my calendar, but, since I am still not a veteran, I don't have a ton of potentials.

plichte said:
Here is one thing I have always wondered. I know CC calls are extremely important and I am trying to work them into my plan, I am actually doing fairly well. But, when you say I am going to try and make 5-6 per day, who are you calling? Just those who marked yes or maybe on their survey slips, or everyone you have in your contacts, or,...... I call people who have marked maybe or yes on their survey slip but I didn't know about calling people at random out of my contacts, they indicated previously no on their slip otherwise they would be on my potential host list. So, I was just curious. I would love to start filling up my calendar, but, since I am still not a veteran, I don't have a ton of potentials.
At this time of year, I"m going back and calling EVERYONE who expressed interest in having a show. I'm talking up the Jan and Feb host specials, although at this point I have six for Jan, so I'm focusing on Feb. Even if someone wanted to host a YEAR ago, but never got around to it because it wasn't a good time, I'm calling them. One of the ones I just booked was someone I met back in March! So, 11 months later, she's finally doing her show.

Once I go through that list of potential hosts, I then focus my time on regular CC calls. Sometimes bookings come out of those that I wasn't expecting. I need to get back into the habit of doing Morning AFter Calls since I haven't had a show in awhile. I'm going to work on those the day or two after my shows this month. If you're looking for WHO to call and you don't have people to follow up with who checked YES or MAYBE for hosting a show, just call all your past customers, thank them for your business and share the Jan and Feb host specials with them. If they're not interested in hosting, ask if they know anyone who does. Even throw in there something like "This may be the farthest thing from your mind, but have you or anyone you know thought about starting your own business where you can set your own hours, earn extra income AND earn free products and incentives?" And STOP and let them answer. Be enthusiastic about the big cookware promotion for new consultants. It's worth a try to see if you get any bites.

Those are just some thoughts on who to call. I don't usually call my potential hosts EVERY month (unless they want me to), but I'll wait until it's a really good host special. Or when the new products come out. So I figure I'll call now and the ones I don't get in touch with, I'll try again in March to tell them about some of the new product highlights.

Good luck to you! :)

Thanks BeckyThank you! I was thinking maybe I was missing something by way of customer care calls. I guess as my business continues to grow my potentials will get more and more. Calling past customers is a good idea, just to check in and see how things are going. Thanks again!

plichte said:
Thank you! I was thinking maybe I was missing something by way of customer care calls. I guess as my business continues to grow my potentials will get more and more. Calling past customers is a good idea, just to check in and see how things are going. Thanks again!
You're welcome! You can even mention the GUEST special to them too and remind them they don't have to be at a show to place an order. (But you'd need to add the order to a show so they get the guest special, under the new policies). Then if you're also mentioning what's on sale for everyone, it doesn't seem like you're only asking for bookings. Do you have a website? I've read more and more about people offering a little quiz question or something under one of the news items on their website. Then they direct people to their website to search for that question and answer it by them contacting you through your website or email. Tell them you'll change it every month to keep traffic coming to your website.

Just another thought. Now my mind is going 100 miles a minute. :D

YesI have a website. I have asked PC about statistics on our website so we knew how many people were actually looking at them, what articles attract their attention, etc. They said they don't have anything now available like that but would consider it in the future. We have that here at work and it's really nice to be able to look at and see what people are looking at and for how long.

I have thought about the question on my page to get people there looking, just haven't done it. I really liked the idea that one of the posts on here had about sending an e-mail to someone on your contact list and ask them to share your web address with their contact list. The people they contact need to respond back to your e-mail answering the question you might have on the site or have to tell you something about the site. The contact that helped you get these potentials would get some kind've gift. I thought that was a great way to try and get NEW traffic to your site.

1. How does the "2 Cc Calls= 2 Bookings!" concept work?

The "2 Cc Calls= 2 Bookings!" concept is a simple and effective way to increase your booking success. It involves making two calls, or contacts, to potential hostesses for every two bookings you want to achieve. This means that for every two people you reach out to, you should be able to secure two bookings for your Pampered Chef parties or events.

2. Why is the "2 Cc Calls= 2 Bookings!" method effective?

This method is effective because it allows you to reach out to a larger pool of potential hostesses, increasing your chances of securing bookings. By making two calls for every two bookings, you are also ensuring that you are consistently following up with potential hostesses and not missing out on any potential opportunities.

3. What are some tips for making effective "2 Cc Calls"?

Some tips for making effective "2 Cc Calls" include being organized and having a clear script or outline for your calls. It's also important to be confident and friendly, and to focus on building a relationship with the potential hostess rather than just trying to secure a booking. Additionally, offering incentives or rewards can also be helpful in encouraging people to host a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I modify the "2 Cc Calls= 2 Bookings!" concept to fit my style?

Yes, you can modify the concept to fit your personal style and preferences. For example, instead of making calls, you could send emails or texts as your two contacts. The key is to consistently reach out to a larger pool of potential hostesses in order to secure bookings for your Pampered Chef business.

5. How can I track my progress with the "2 Cc Calls= 2 Bookings!" method?

There are several ways you can track your progress with this method. You can keep a log or spreadsheet of your calls and bookings, or use a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to track your contacts and bookings. Additionally, you can set goals for yourself and regularly evaluate your progress to see if you need to adjust your approach or make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies