• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Broken DCB on Backorder a Common Problem?

In summary, "2 Broken Dcb on Backorder" means that two of the Dcb (Double Ceramic Baker) products have been reported as broken and are currently unavailable for purchase. The timeframe for when they will be restocked may vary, but it could take a few weeks. Currently, the products are not available for purchase, but customers can sign up for a notification when they are back in stock. If the products arrived broken, customers can contact customer service for a replacement or refund. There are other similar baking products available, such as the Stoneware Baking Pans or Stoneware Fluted Pan, which can be found on the website or recommended by customer service.
heat123
Silver Member
Just got my BO from a show (not bad that it arrived only a day after my show) but both are completely shattered! :(:cry: That sucks!

any chance either of them had an intact lid? I'm trying to track one down...

heat123 said:
Just got my BO from a show (not bad that it arrived only a day after my show) but both are completely shattered! :(:cry: That sucks!

Yikes, were the shipping boxes damaged?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Yikes, were the shipping boxes damaged?

No that was the weirdest thing!:confused: But as soon as I lifted them out, you could here them shattered to smithereens~ both of them!:eek:

Even though you'll do a product adjustment on them. Email HO to let them know what happened. They really should go after Fedex for the cost of damage. I've been getting a lot of damaged boxes lately, and I had finally had enough and emailed HO about it.

This just happened to me this weekend as well, except my guest has already been waiting almost 3 weeks for her DCB and now she will have to wait at least another week. Ughh!!!

1. What does "2 Broken Dcb on Backorder" mean?

"2 Broken Dcb on Backorder" means that two of the Dcb (Double Ceramic Baker) products have been reported as being broken and are currently on backorder, meaning they are not currently available for purchase.

2. How long will it take for the 2 Broken Dcb to be back in stock?

The timeframe for when the 2 Broken Dcb will be back in stock may vary. We are working to restock the products as soon as possible, but it may take a few weeks for them to become available again.

3. Can I still order the 2 Broken Dcb on backorder?

No, the 2 Broken Dcb products are currently not available for purchase. You can sign up for a notification when they are back in stock by clicking on the "Notify me" button on the product page.

4. How will the 2 Broken Dcb be replaced?

If you have purchased the 2 Broken Dcb products and they arrived broken, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with you to either replace the products or provide a refund.

5. Are there any other products similar to the 2 Broken Dcb?

Yes, we have a variety of other baking products that may be similar to the 2 Broken Dcb, such as our Stoneware Baking Pans or our Stoneware Fluted Pan. You can browse our website or contact our customer service team for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedgirl3