• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Direct Sales Consultant Host a Show for Night Shift Workers?

In summary, the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers is a special online event hosted by Pampered Chef that caters to those who work night shifts and offers exclusive deals and products perfect for late-night meal prep. It takes place once a month, with the specific date and time varying. The event can be accessed from the comfort of your own home through the company's website. The products and deals offered are unique and curated specifically for night workers. They are only available during the designated time, but may become available for purchase in the future.
Chef Laurie
I heard this idea on a recent conference call and thought it was such a great idea, especially for one-car, stay-at-home-all-day moms like me! I wonder how you would go about doing something like this. Of course you could brainstorm for people you know who work third shift. I'm thinking especially of nurses, but I'm not sure I know any. I'd love some of your thoughts on this.

Chef Laurie said:
I heard this idea on a recent conference call and thought it was such a great idea, especially for one-car, stay-at-home-all-day moms like me! I wonder how you would go about doing something like this. Of course you could brainstorm for people you know who work third shift. I'm thinking especially of nurses, but I'm not sure I know any. I'd love some of your thoughts on this.
Most businesses wouldn't let you enter their building in the middle of the night. I would have your host check that out first with her supervisor to be sure that you can come in on their lunch break. Especially hospitals are very particular about that kind of thing!

This is what i am thinking.. i used to work 3rd shift at the hospital. If you have a host that does work 3rd shift... tell her/him that you would love to come to their lunch time and have something prepared for them (express show) have her prepare like a catalog show.. for those who do work days.... (outside orders) then have her get the ingredients and you can already have the demo prepared and take her ingredients to replenish yours... bring a few products... do a prize drawing etc....

good idea it got me to thinking about it!

1. What is the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers?

The 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers is a special online event hosted by Pampered Chef that caters to those who work night shifts and have a unique schedule. It features exclusive deals and products that are perfect for preparing meals during late-night hours.

2. When does the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers take place?

The 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers typically takes place once a month, on a designated night. The specific date and time can vary, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for the latest updates.

3. How can I access the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers?

The 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers is an online event, so you can access it from the comfort of your own home. Simply visit our website during the designated time and you'll be able to shop the exclusive deals and products.

4. Are the products and deals offered during the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers different from regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the products and deals featured during the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers are exclusive to this event. We curate a selection of products that are perfect for those who work late-night shifts, making meal prep and cooking easier and more convenient.

5. Can I purchase items from the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers outside of the designated time?

Unfortunately, the exclusive deals and products from the 2 A.M. Show for Night Workers are only available during the designated time. However, some of the products may become available for purchase in the future, so be on the lookout for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies