• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings 2 a.m. show for night workers

Chef Laurie

Aug 19, 2005
I heard this idea on a recent conference call and thought it was such a great idea, especially for one-car, stay-at-home-all-day moms like me! I wonder how you would go about doing something like this. Of course you could brainstorm for people you know who work third shift. I'm thinking especially of nurses, but I'm not sure I know any. I'd love some of your thoughts on this.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Chef Laurie said:
I heard this idea on a recent conference call and thought it was such a great idea, especially for one-car, stay-at-home-all-day moms like me! I wonder how you would go about doing something like this. Of course you could brainstorm for people you know who work third shift. I'm thinking especially of nurses, but I'm not sure I know any. I'd love some of your thoughts on this.
Most businesses wouldn't let you enter their building in the middle of the night. I would have your host check that out first with her supervisor to be sure that you can come in on their lunch break. Especially hospitals are very particular about that kind of thing!

cookinthehouse

Silver Member
Jan 16, 2005
This is what i am thinking.. i used to work 3rd shift at the hospital. If you have a host that does work 3rd shift... tell her/him that you would love to come to their lunch time and have something prepared for them (express show) have her prepare like a catalog show.. for those who do work days.... (outside orders) then have her get the ingredients and you can already have the demo prepared and take her ingredients to replenish yours... bring a few products... do a prize drawing etc....

good idea it got me to thinking about it!