• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Conference Freebies: Insider Tips from 1st Year Attendees

In summary, the Discover Conference offers various freebies each year, such as product samples, catalogs, and discounts on Pampered Chef products. To ensure you receive all the freebies, attend all sessions and visit all vendor booths, and follow any specific instructions from organizers. These freebies are available to all registered attendees, with possible restrictions based on age or location. They cannot be exchanged or returned, and only registered attendees can receive them.
shellpadgett
I have heard there are lots of freebies at conference. What have others received in the past?

We get a tote bag and a RUFTH trivet when we pick up registration packs, which include name badges, ribbons and some pins/buttons for some incentives. There's usually a table gift at lunch on Day 2. Last year it was a mousepad with 3-2-1 on it (Career Club lunch gets a nicer version of the gift - the mousepad had a calculator on it). We get a packet with a catalog, mini catalog and couple other samples of new materials (postcards and recipe cards). There's also usually a table gift at the banquet, last year it was charms that clipped to the tote bag. They also draw names from stage for other prizes - catalogs, SBRCs, Merrill gift certificates, PWS subscription, etc.

Yes, I have attended several conferences in the past and there are definitely lots of freebies to be found. Some of the most common items I have received include branded pens, notepads, tote bags, and water bottles. I have also received USB drives, phone chargers, and even portable phone chargers as well. Some companies also give out free samples of their products, such as snacks, beauty products, or office supplies. One conference even had a raffle for a free iPad! So be sure to keep an eye out for any giveaways or promotions at the conference.

What are the freebies offered at the Discover Conference?

The freebies offered at the Discover Conference vary each year, but typically include product samples, catalogs, and exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

How can I make sure I receive all the freebies at the conference?

To ensure you receive all the freebies at the conference, be sure to attend all sessions and workshops, as well as visit all vendor booths. Additionally, make sure to follow any specific instructions given by conference organizers for claiming freebies.

Are there any restrictions on who can receive the freebies?

The freebies at the Discover Conference are available to all attendees who have registered for the event. Some freebies may have age or location restrictions, but these will be clearly communicated by conference organizers.

Can I exchange or return any freebies I receive at the conference?

No, freebies received at the conference cannot be exchanged or returned. They are given as a gift to attendees and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.

Can I bring a friend or family member to receive freebies on my behalf?

No, freebies are only available to registered attendees of the Discover Conference. Friends or family members who are not registered will not be able to receive freebies on your behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Intrepid_Chef