• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Essential Items to Bring to Your First Vendor Show?

shipping.I don't know if that would be a good seller but I'll add it to the list!What did you sell the most of at the vendor fair?The Southwest Seasoning and the Dijon Mustard.
Chefjpeak
Do you ladies have list of items to bring with you for your booth? what are the must-have items that you put on display? Thanks!

I sold LOTS of the Simple Slicer at two events last weekend, so I'd encourage you to bring that and keep it front and center. I typically bring an item or two from our various categories (stones, knives, cookware, etc.). I also found that taking apart one catalog and inserting each page into a plastic sleeve and placing them in a binder for the public to browse through saves on catalogs and is easy for the customers to use. Just a few hints for you.

If you have the quick stir pitcher, that always a hit!
So are some of the wedgers and any tools in your tool cady.

i found these for you. i'm not sure how much information will pertain to now but hopefully it helps! :)

Attachments

• So You signed Up for a Fair.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 643
  • Help Wanted sign(3).doc
    655.5 KB · Views: 705
PampMomof3 said:
i found these for you. i'm not sure how much information will pertain to now but hopefully it helps! :)

You did amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! Everything you provided will be so helpful!!

I recently did a vendor fair and I took two of the seasonings, made into dips. I sold more pantry products than I ever have before!! Its amazing what a little taste of something will do. I told my director that and she did the same thing at a recent vendor fair and sold over 20 seasonings!! It worked for me! :)

What did you serve with your dips? Chips?

Sorry - I just served mini pretzel sticks. They seem to go a long way!

Great idea, next question, haha what did you make for dips?

Adding this to my list! Yes, what seasons did you use??

I chose the Southwest Seasoning and the Dijon Mustard. I also had raspberry habanero sauce over cream cheese and I sold 3 of those (I served that with crackers).

Another suggestion - I told people I would deliver to them if they lived within a certain area - I ordered all the pantry items under one order so I only had to pay shipping once and I didn't charge the customers shipping. It worked for me and I also got a show booked from it! Someone at the fair told her "go over and try that dip"! She booked a show and gave me a $70 order on the spot. That was definitely my most successful vendor fair to date. For some misconstrued reason whenever I do a fair people always expect me to have food samples. This time I took a chance and it paid off!

oh yum! would the the spicy pineapple rum be a good one to do? over the cream cheese with crackers?

Thats what i do as well at vendor events, I charge $1 shipping then combine all orders then its not coming out of my pocket for the 5.25

What should I bring to my first vendor show?

There are a few essentials that you should bring to your first vendor show. These include your products, a tablecloth, business cards, order forms, pens, and a cash box for making change. It's also a good idea to have some extra supplies, such as tape, scissors, and paper towels, just in case.

How many products should I bring to my first vendor show?

It's always better to bring more products than you think you'll need. This will not only ensure that you have enough to sell, but it also gives you the opportunity to showcase a variety of items and potentially increase your sales. However, be mindful of the size and capacity of your table and only bring what you can comfortably display and manage.

What should I wear to my first vendor show?

You want to dress professionally and comfortably for your first vendor show. This could mean wearing a branded apron or shirt if your company provides them, or simply wearing business casual attire. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes, as you'll likely be on your feet for most of the event.

Do I need to bring food or drinks to my first vendor show?

It's not necessary to bring food or drinks to your first vendor show, as these events usually have food vendors or concessions available for attendees. However, it's always a good idea to have a bottle of water or some snacks on hand for yourself in case you get hungry or thirsty during the event.

What kind of decorations should I bring to my first vendor show?

While decorations can add a nice touch to your booth, they are not essential for your first vendor show. You can keep it simple with a branded banner or sign, and perhaps some display stands or props to showcase your products. Just be mindful of not cluttering your space and making sure your products are the main focus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • PWoods