• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Timer Scavenger Hunt for New Consultants

In summary, Becky is looking for an updated scavenger hunt list for her consultant who is attending for the first time. She also asks for ideas for a "swag bag" to make the experience as productive and fun as possible. The conversation also includes suggestions for a scavenger hunt in which first-time attendees must talk to specific people and gather tips, and the idea of giving first-timers a three-prong vinyl folder filled with helpful items.
rbergwrightchef
Gold Member
Hi there!
I am hoping to find an updated 1st timer scavenger hunt list for my consultant joining me this year!
Also, does anyone have any ideas for a "swag bag"
and things I should give to her since it is her 1st year and
I want to make it as productive and fun as possible!!

Thanks a bunch!!
~Becky

hi Becky! we met a few years ago at NC. I am on the run but will check back when I get home in a bit.

I am sure someone will find one for you before then!

Becky, are you talking about at NC? There's going to already be a Treasure Hunt, so not sure if you need to go through the trouble of creating an additional Scavenger Hunt.

Last year was my first year at NC. My director had the newbies talk to specific people. For example, we had to find someone who was from the same state but did not have the same NED. Kinda hard when we live in Alaska. Another was "Find someone who is on track for the incentive trip" The idea was to talk with the person, gather tips-like how in the world have you already made the top level for the trip and it is only July!? Then we had to have them sign the hunt sheet. The reason for having a hunt like this was to have the first time attendee move out of their comfort zone and also gather great tips etc....

As for a swag bag, PC does a great job with theirs. However, first timers for our cluster received a three prong vinyl folder that contained the hunt, notebook paper for taking notes, info on Chicago, a zippered pencil pouch (with a mech pencil, cough drops, nasal strips, gum, & choc kisses) and I forget what else. For me, having the folder was great. Instead of lugging around my notebook (not the computer type) I had this folder which was also a handy place for any receipts & registration info.

Hi Becky,Congratulations on having a new consultant join your team! It's always exciting to welcome new members and I'm sure you're eager to make their first year as enjoyable and successful as possible.I would be happy to help with an updated 1st timer scavenger hunt list. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to have the most current and effective resources. I recommend checking out the consultant resources section on our official website, as they often have updated materials and ideas for team activities.As for the "swag bag," some ideas could include a branded apron, a cookbook, and some of our top-selling products. It's also a nice gesture to include a handwritten note welcoming them to the team and offering your support and guidance as they start their Pampered Chef journey.I hope these suggestions help and wish you and your new consultant all the best!Sincerely,

1. What is the purpose of the 1st Timer Scavenger Hunt for new consultants?

The 1st Timer Scavenger Hunt is a fun and interactive way for new consultants to get familiar with the Pampered Chef products and business model. It helps them to feel more confident and prepared for their first parties and events.

2. How does the scavenger hunt work?

Each new consultant will be given a list of items to find and tasks to complete within a certain time frame. These items and tasks will require them to use and demonstrate different Pampered Chef products. They can work independently or in teams to complete the hunt.

3. What are some examples of items and tasks on the scavenger hunt list?

Some examples include finding and demonstrating how to use a garlic press, locating a particular cookbook and sharing a recipe from it, and taking a photo using a Pampered Chef kitchen tool in a creative way. There will also be questions to answer about the company's history and benefits of becoming a consultant.

4. Is participation in the scavenger hunt mandatory for new consultants?

While participation in the scavenger hunt is not mandatory, we highly encourage all new consultants to participate as it is a great way to learn about the products and have fun with your fellow consultants. Plus, there will be prizes for those who complete the hunt!

5. When and where does the scavenger hunt take place?

The scavenger hunt can be done at any time and location that is convenient for the new consultant, whether it be at home or at a team meeting. The list and instructions will be provided by your team leader or on our consultant resource website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Goldenbaby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies