• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful First-Time Fundraiser for Operation Christmas Child

In summary, Teresa Robeson is a consultant with The Pampered Chef and has recently closed her first fundraiser. She raised $4,482.50 from 6 relay for life teams in her county and recommends setting up at least once to allow people to see the products.
Tammie
I have never done a fundraiser before. I will have my first one in June for Operation Christmas Child. I will be at a retirement home and set up in the auditorium for the staff and family members of residents to come by and place orders.

What do I do?? Should I set up like I would be doing a "fair" or what? I would appreciate any ideas on this!! What would be a good item to fix or do I need to fix anything at all?:confused:

My first fundraiser tooI'm also doing my first fundraiser for the Senior Grad Night Party. I'm doing it two ways. 1st is like a catalog show, and 2nd I will have a table set up during our local District Track Meet inside by the concession stand and restrooms. All sales from both ways are for the one fundraiser. I also made sure that I let everyone that took a packet know that the people could place an order directly on my website, and have it listed on the packets.

I did a search on here for "Dorm Room Survival Tools" and printed one and put that in the packets with the OOF, HWC specials, and Catalogs.

Best of luck on your fundraiser.
Theresia Aylward
Depoe Bay, OR

I have been a consultant for 8 months. I just closed my first fundraiser last Wednesday, May 3. I did the fundraiser with 6 Relay for Life Team in my county. My total sales for that fundraiser was $4,482.50. I notice that the 2 teams that had me set up at their place of work did really well. I highly suggest that you just set up your products at least once so that people can come by and check them out. Set-up for 2-3 hours. You don't have to fix any food if you don't want to. I didn't because for this, I wanted people to focus on the products. If they wanted food than I would do a cooking at a later date. If you don't to many products, ask other consutlants and your director to borrow things. When people see the products and can pick them up and touch them, they love it. Some people will start telling other people what they like about the products and how they use it - sometimes they use the products for unusual things. I love spending time talking about the products and people stand and listen and then they buy, buy and buy.

I hope this helps.

Teresa Robeson #450231
Pampered Chef Consultant w/The Pampered Chef
LaVale, MD 21502
[email protected]

1. What is a 1st time fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A 1st time fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a unique opportunity for organizations or individuals to raise money by selling our high-quality kitchen products. It is a great way to support your cause while also providing your supporters with useful and practical products for their homes.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a 1st time fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a 1st time fundraiser will vary depending on the size of your group, the effort put into promoting and selling the products, and the type of products chosen for the fundraiser. Our consultants will work with you to set realistic fundraising goals and provide tips for maximizing your earnings.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for a 1st time fundraiser?

There is no minimum order requirement for a 1st time fundraiser. You can choose to sell as many or as few products as you like. However, we do recommend setting a minimum order goal to ensure a successful and profitable fundraiser.

4. How long does a 1st time fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a 1st time fundraiser can vary depending on your specific needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Our consultants will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

5. What type of support does Pampered Chef provide for 1st time fundraisers?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to support 1st time fundraisers, including personalized consultation, marketing materials, order forms, and tips for successful selling. Our consultants will be available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the entire fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224