• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Supply Order: Any Must-Haves?

In summary, the TTA is not on the supply order form, the round up trivet is free to all consultants, and it is a good idea to include a mini catalog in invitations.
turtle15
I am placing my 1st supply order. Any must haves for new consultants?

order the business building kit

Defenitely the business building kit, and I suggest the tool-turn-about.

Don't go overboard. Especially with things that you don't think you'll use, but want just because they're on the order form. :) Stick to the basics.And I agree - order the business building package that's available for new consultants only. It's a great deal!

I am pretty sure you can order the Round Up from the Heart Trivet too. It's FREE!

Yes...how do you order the RUFTH trivet free?? :confused:

I want to know how to get it free too! LOL

I say order a few door prizes like the wooden spoons and seperate them with a ribbom, the $1.00 (well $1.200 for a customer) cookbooks, and maybe a citrus peeler set.

The round up trivet is free to all consultants. Do a search of $0 using the magnifying glass.

Get the business builder kit. But ... it might be to your benefit to wait a couple of months because it comes with 50 more books ... and if you get it now, you'll get fall winter and not the new spring catalog.

ALSO ... they have past seasons best for a better price ... since guests love seasons bests no matter the season, there ya go.

Di_Can_Cook said:
The round up trivet is free to all consultants. Do a search of $0 using the magnifying glass.

Okay, just looked at the supply order form and don't see it. Where is it and how am I missing it?? :confused:

Go to your P3. Click the 3rd icon at the top. It is "Add a new non-commission order". You put in the date you are sending it in. Then go to the drop-down menu and click on "Supply Order". Cllck on your "Items" tab. You click on the green plus sign to add an item. Then go to the "magnifying glass icon" and type in "Trivet" and it will pull it up. Double-click on the item name and it adds it to your order. Only 1 free per year to each consultant. If this is your first order this period (Sept to Feb), you will automatically get 50 write-in sales receipts without ordering them for free as well.

Thank you! :chef:

cookin to the top said:
Defenitely the business building kit, and I suggest the tool-turn-about.

I am not seeing the tool-turn-about on the supply order. Am I missing it?

The TTA isn't on the supply order.

Definitely get the Business Building Kit, but note that you can only get it in your first 60 days. You don't want to put it off TOO long!

If you're planning on making the 3-cheese pizza for your demo, get the Italian seasoning.

I have gotten a TON of mini catalogs and hand them out all over the place. I'm including them in my invitations now because I heard it increases show sales and outside orders. (I've only done this once so far.)

1. What are the top must-have items for a first supply order with Pampered Chef?

The top five must-have items for a first supply order with Pampered Chef are the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, the Mix 'N Chunk, and the Garlic Press.

2. Are there any essential kitchen tools that are included in the first supply order?

Yes, the first supply order includes essential kitchen tools such as the Stainless Steel Knife Set, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, the Measure-All Cup, the Classic Batter Bowl, and the Small Batter Bowl.

3. Can I customize my first supply order with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your first supply order with Pampered Chef by adding or removing items from the list of recommended must-haves. You can also choose to add additional items that are not included in the list.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum amount of items I can include in my first supply order?

There is no minimum or maximum amount of items that you can include in your first supply order with Pampered Chef. You can choose as many or as few items as you need for your business.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for first supply orders?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts and promotions for first supply orders. These may include discounted prices on certain items or free shipping for orders over a certain amount. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies