• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss My Chance at the 1st Starter Package?

In summary, the 1st Starter Package is available for purchase even if you missed the initial launch. You will still receive all the same benefits and rewards that were offered during the initial launch, and it will be available for a limited time only. You will also have access to support and training resources, and availability may vary by country.
LMHamel
I was wondering if anyone could tell me, February is my first starter month. I didn't do the $1250 in sales to earn the 1st starter package. Was this my only opportunity or can I purchase it at a discount. I searched the web site but could not find an answer.

Thanks...

Yes you can purchase the products in the package but not the whole package at a special discounted price (i.e. like the new Spring Sample Package). You could choose either to buy each product seperately at your 20% discount or host your own show and get the products with your host $ and % discounts. That's how I've accumulated most of my products.

Sharon

I got a late start with my Super Starter month, originally January, so I requested to have the month changed to February and then my Jan. sales and my Feb. sales counted towards the SS month. From what I understand, this request can be made one time.

Lisa M.

Kit enhancementDon't forget the kit enhancement month in April. You get 40% off items not purchased or earned up to to $500. Look in your "Recipe to Success" binder page F-7. You also get 40% off in your fourth full month(same page). :)

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef journey! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't quite meet the sales goal to earn the 1st starter package. Don't worry, this was not your only opportunity. You can still purchase the package at a discounted price. Simply reach out to your upline or contact our customer service team for more information on how to do so. We want to support you in any way we can to help you succeed in your business. Best of luck to you!

1. Can I still purchase the 1st Starter Package even if I missed the initial launch?

Yes, the 1st Starter Package is available for purchase even if you missed the initial launch. It is never too late to start your Pampered Chef business!

2. Will I receive the same benefits and rewards if I sign up for the 1st Starter Package after the launch?

Yes, you will still receive all the same benefits and rewards that were offered during the initial launch of the 1st Starter Package.

3. How long will the 1st Starter Package be available for purchase?

The 1st Starter Package will be available for purchase for a limited time only. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to take advantage of the benefits and rewards.

4. Can I still receive support and training if I purchase the 1st Starter Package after the launch?

Yes, you will still have access to all the support and training resources that were offered during the initial launch of the 1st Starter Package.

5. Is the 1st Starter Package available for purchase in all countries?

The availability of the 1st Starter Package may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmargit
  • heyyou