1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings 1st starter month

Tags:
  1. I was wondering if anyone could tell me, February is my first starter month. I didn't do the $1250 in sales to earn the 1st starter package. Was this my only opportunity or can I purchase it at a discount. I searched the web site but could not find an answer.

Thanks...

Feb 23, 2005
  2. PC4Sharon

PC4Sharon Novice Member

Yes you can purchase the products in the package but not the whole package at a special discounted price (i.e. like the new Spring Sample Package). You could choose either to buy each product seperately at your 20% discount or host your own show and get the products with your host $ and % discounts. That's how I've accumulated most of my products.

Sharon

Feb 23, 2005
  3. I got a late start with my Super Starter month, originally January, so I requested to have the month changed to February and then my Jan. sales and my Feb. sales counted towards the SS month. From what I understand, this request can be made one time.

Lisa M.

Feb 27, 2005
  4. Kit enhancement

Don't forget the kit enhancement month in April. You get 40% off items not purchased or earned up to to $500. Look in your "Recipe to Success" binder page F-7. You also get 40% off in your fourth full month(same page). :)

Feb 28, 2005
Have something to add?