• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bags: My First Show Success and Tips for New Consultants

In summary, Rachelwoo-hoo had a successful open house. She demoed her focaccia recipe and had food prepared in advance.
Tylis
I just thought I'd post my first show success.... I did pampered chef bags on my neighbors doors that had an invite and a catalog in them, along with a coupon for bring a friend or an outside order get a gift (gift was a copy of Season's Best). I had 11 RSVP's, only 8 show and 2 people come over after the show to place an order. We have about 90 houses in our subdivision and I only solicited 25 of them. From the show I got 2 bookings scheduled, 1 maybe for a show, my first recruit and $750 in sales!!!

At this time I also have three catalog shows going... I can't believe how quickly this it taking off. The best advice that I've heard so far is simple... All you have to do is ask people to have a show for you, you won't believe how quickly they say yes! Good luck to all the new consultants, I love this business!! Have a great day!

Woohoo, Yipee...doin' my dance for you. Great job, I hope you had fun and have great success with your future shows!

Way to go!! You've still got a lot of other houses in your neighborhood as well! I wish you great success as you continue to grow your business.

One more thing...I wouldn't have had the confidence if it wasn't for this awesome site. So much info and advice at your fingertips! Thanks to whoever manages this.

That is really wonderful. Congrats on your first show! WOO HOO *does a happy dance with ya*

That awesome Im having a neighboorhood/past guest/hostess open house next sunday and im soo nervous. I paid the neighbor boy $20 to put 100 fliers on peoples doors. We probably have about 300 house in the subdvision so im about 1/3 done. I doubt i get to all of them. Im hopeing for 1000 show.

That's awesome!! What a great start! I hope that momentum and your excitement take you VERY far!!:D

That is awesome. I have my Open House tommorrow. I delivered all my fliers to abt 50 houses. I am curious to see what is will happen.

Way to goThat sounds really great! You are a brave girl going out and doing such a good job! Congrats!

I never did an open house before and I think I want to try one. Can anyone let me know what kind of flyer you put on people's door and what you are doing for your open house- are you doing a demo or just having food and products out for viewing. I appreciate any info.

Thats awesome!

How well does this neighborhood flyer idea work for people??? Ive had a girl told me she did an open house with 3 other companies and they passed out over 500 flyers and not ONE person showed up!!!!!!! So Im very skeptical to waste my time and catalogs doing it, but if someone would of put a pampered chef catalog on my door before I signed up I would of totally been there!

I have an open house today... so I'll keep you posted on the results.

My director told me that the most important thing is to touch base with people in person... so that's what I did. I sent out a bunch of flyers by mail and email, but then called and left follow up messages. I also invited tons of people in person. I have no idea how many responses I'll get, since I didn't request an RSVP. (I'll do that next time! LOL)

I will tell a little story:

I was in the grocery store buying for balloons for the open house and I mentioned that I was doing a PC show to the lady at the counter. She went crazy! Asking me for recipes and telling me she needed to buy a new 9x13 baker. I gave her a card, got her email and am going to follow up with her next week. I think she's going to order the baker on my site and it'll count towards the open house!

Cool, huh? I really need to start carrying the mini catalogs.

Love+
Rachel

woo-hoo!!!

Hi all,

I posted the results of my open house on a new thread... but I will say it was pretty successful!

I did a very brief demonstration with the focaccia and then prepared all the rest of the food in advance.

Love+
Rachel

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

To ensure success at your first Pampered Chef show, it's important to thoroughly review the host's guest list and menu plan. Practice the recipes ahead of time and make sure you have all the necessary tools and ingredients. It's also helpful to familiarize yourself with the products you will be demonstrating and have a plan for how to present them to the guests.

2. What should I wear to my first show?

It's important to dress professionally and comfortably at your first Pampered Chef show. You should wear something that allows you to move around easily and also reflects the brand's image. Many consultants choose to wear a Pampered Chef apron or branded clothing to show their affiliation with the company.

3. How should I handle sales and bookings at my first show?

During your first Pampered Chef show, it's important to focus on building relationships with the guests. Be genuine and engaging, and offer helpful tips and advice about the products you are demonstrating. When it comes to sales and bookings, make sure to mention the host's rewards and any special deals or promotions. You can also offer to schedule a future show with interested guests.

4. What should I do if something goes wrong during my first show?

Mistakes and mishaps can happen at any show, including your first one. The key is to stay calm and professional and handle the situation with grace. If a product breaks or a recipe doesn't turn out as expected, have a backup plan or alternative to offer. Remember to always keep the guests' needs and satisfaction as your top priority.

5. How can I make sure my first show is successful?

To ensure success at your first Pampered Chef show, it's important to be well-prepared, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about the products and recipes you are demonstrating. Engage with the guests, provide helpful tips and advice, and make sure to mention any host rewards or promotions. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience of sharing the Pampered Chef products with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • Melissa Burkett