• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Submitted: A Beginner's Journey to Successfully Submitting a Show

In summary, the "1st Show Submitted!" program is a special program for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It rewards them for submitting their first show by giving them a free product from a selection of popular items. All new consultants who have not yet submitted a show are eligible for the program, and to participate, they simply need to submit their first show. The selection of products for the program is predetermined and includes popular and high-quality items. However, there is a 60-day time limit for redeeming the free product, after which the offer expires.
topchef.heather
I just submitted my first show and what a relief! Lots of fiddling around, but I think I got it all and so far so good!

Did the status read "SUCCESS"? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Good JOB! Congrats! I love the new starting excitement you have! Wish I had that again! lol

AJPratt said:

Love the new avatar pic Anne!:D

ya for your first show being done!!! isn't it a great feeling? trust me the next ones are much easier to figure out!

heat123 said:
Love the new avatar pic Anne!:D

Thanks! I figured it was time for a more recent pic!

{end thread hijack, maybe LOL}

AJPratt said:

Yes it did, so good news I guess. I just wasn't sure if you found out on the spot about CC or if there is still the possibility of someone's not going through. They are all good friends so I hope not, but you never know!

It will show up on CC maybe tomorrow... WAY TO GO!

Congratulations!!!And to answer your question, Credit Card issues are not instant. If a credit card doesn't go through, you'll get an e-mail (assuming you have one on file with the home office). The e-mail will give you a time frame to resolve the issue. It also gives you a link to go to online to submit a new number. I had a customer come & pay cash once, so I just put in my PC debit card number to resolve the issue.

Congratulations!

1. What is the "1st Show Submitted!" program?

The "1st Show Submitted!" program is a special program for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It rewards them for submitting their first show by giving them a free product of their choice from a selection of popular items.

2. Who is eligible for the "1st Show Submitted!" program?

All new consultants who have not yet submitted a show are eligible for the "1st Show Submitted!" program. This includes consultants who have just joined Pampered Chef and consultants who have been with the company for less than a month.

3. How do I participate in the "1st Show Submitted!" program?

To participate in the program, all you need to do is submit your first show as a Pampered Chef consultant. Once your show is submitted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your free product.

4. Can I choose any product for my free item?

No, the selection of products available for the "1st Show Submitted!" program is predetermined. However, the selection includes popular and high-quality products that are sure to be a hit with your customers.

5. Is there a time limit for redeeming my free product?

Yes, there is a 60-day time limit for redeeming your free product from the "1st Show Submitted!" program. If you do not redeem your free product within this time frame, the offer will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies