• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Show Jitters....

In summary, hosting your first Pampered Chef show can be nerve-wracking, but remember your enthusiasm and passion for the products. Review your products beforehand, but don't worry about remembering every detail. Instead, focus on having fun and sharing great products with your friends. Good luck and enjoy your show!
Tylis
This Saturday is my 1st show, I only have 3 definites but I asked for RSVP's by Wednesday so I still have a day before I start calling. The show is for friends/people I know in my neighborhood. I'm a nervous wreck!! I love Pampered Chef, I've been using it for years, I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I'm going to forget everything about the products (if I even have anyone to talk to about them!!)

What's your best advice to calm my nerves?
THANKS!!

Lisa

I was very nervous!I was so public speaking shy I almost did not sign with TPC! But I wanted to overcome my fear as a personal growth thing. My first show I was nervous as heck, becuase it was my sister in law and she had 12 women attending! That so far has been my biggest show so far (after 4 months now)! So I made an outline (which I still use to this day) and went over it so I would not forget anything important! I still get nervous at times!

Another thing I have done to take the edge off is have a sip or two of some wine to calm my nerves. It helped me just recently.

Good luck! Best wishes to your new Business!

outlineWould you mind sharing with us your outline? I also am nervous in front of people - my first show is March 22nd - but I am hoping things go smoothly.:)

Practice! Make the recipe for a close friend or your family, or your pet, or even just a mirror. Speak aloud, do everything you'd do for your show. Make notes of what sounds good and what doesn't.

, congratulations on hosting your first Pampered Chef show! It's completely normal to feel nervous before a big event, especially when it's your first one. My best advice to calm your nerves is to take a few deep breaths and remember why you love Pampered Chef. Your enthusiasm and passion for the products will shine through to your guests. Also, make sure to review your products and any key information beforehand, but don't worry about remembering every detail. Your guests will appreciate your genuine excitement and personal experiences with the products. Lastly, don't forget to have fun! Hosting a Pampered Chef show is all about sharing great products with friends and having a good time. Best of luck to you and enjoy your show!

1. What can I expect at my first Pampered Chef show?

At your first Pampered Chef show, you can expect to have a lot of fun! Our shows are designed to be interactive and engaging, so you and your guests can learn new recipes and techniques. You'll also have the opportunity to try our products and ask any questions you may have.

2. What if I don't know anything about cooking?

Not to worry! Our shows are designed for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants are trained to guide you through the process and help you feel comfortable in the kitchen. Plus, our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

3. How can I overcome my nerves before my first show?

It's completely normal to feel nervous before your first show. The best way to overcome your nerves is to practice your recipes beforehand and familiarize yourself with the products. You can also reach out to your consultant for any tips or advice. Remember, the more prepared you are, the more confident you'll feel.

4. Can I invite friends and family to my first show?

Of course! In fact, we encourage it. Your friends and family are a great support system and can help make your first show a success. Plus, they will have the opportunity to see and try our products and may even become future customers or hosts themselves.

5. What if I don't sell anything at my first show?

Don't worry, there's no pressure to make sales at your first show. The most important thing is to have fun and learn about our products. Your consultant will be there to guide you and help you with any sales or bookings. And remember, every show is a learning experience and gets easier with practice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • laura062182
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yummybytes
  • avelissar