• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1st Show Jitters....

Feb 20, 2006
This Saturday is my 1st show, I only have 3 definites but I asked for RSVP's by Wednesday so I still have a day before I start calling. The show is for friends/people I know in my neighborhood. I'm a nervous wreck!! I love Pampered Chef, I've been using it for years, I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I'm going to forget everything about the products (if I even have anyone to talk to about them!!)

What's your best advice to calm my nerves?
THANKS!!

Lisa

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I was very nervous!

I was so public speaking shy I almost did not sign with TPC! But I wanted to overcome my fear as a personal growth thing. My first show I was nervous as heck, becuase it was my sister in law and she had 12 women attending! That so far has been my biggest show so far (after 4 months now)! So I made an outline (which I still use to this day) and went over it so I would not forget anything important! I still get nervous at times!

Another thing I have done to take the edge off is have a sip or two of some wine to calm my nerves. It helped me just recently.

Good luck! Best wishes to your new Business!

Wendyss

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
outline

Would you mind sharing with us your outline? I also am nervous in front of people - my first show is March 22nd - but I am hoping things go smoothly.:)

chefmelody

Feb 6, 2006
Practice! Make the recipe for a close friend or your family, or your pet, or even just a mirror. Speak aloud, do everything you'd do for your show. Make notes of what sounds good and what doesn't.