• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Prep: What to Bring?

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant preparing for their first cooking show and asking for advice on what items to bring. Other consultants offer suggestions such as bringing all products and cookbooks, including the stainless steel bowls, and also discussing fundraising ideas. A quote is also shared about success in the business.
krhodes74
Good afternoon, Gal's & Guy's. I have loved all of you info that you have given out on this site. It has all been so great. I have just started this month and I have my first cooking show this Saturday. I was wondering what items should I take. (if i have them) I don't want to have to make 3-5 trips to the car to get stuff. Thanks for all of your great help.

1st show
krhodes74 said:
Good afternoon, Gal's & Guy's. I have loved all of you info that you have given out on this site. It has all been so great. I have just started this month and I have my first cooking show this Saturday. I was wondering what items should I take. (if i have them) I don't want to have to make 3-5 trips to the car to get stuff. Thanks for all of your great help.

Looks like we will be doing our first shows at the same time!! I'm doing my first show this Saturday night myself. My best friend is hosting it. I plan to meet up with her tonight over a coffee to go over her show, how she is doing with her invites,and the recipes. We decided to go for a dessert theme as it will be Saturday night after supper and people won't want anything too heavy.
I am only taking my kit that I got Friday night. I have a few other pieces of pc stuff when I was a consultant a few years ago. But I plan to promote my stoneware first. I will be using my large flat round stone first. I want to make this really yummy looking peach dessert that I found in the All Best recipe book that came with my kit!
Good Luck with your first show! Perhaps we can keep in touch to see how our shows went !!!

Cheers!:p

Well of coarse you'll need to bring all the products to make the recipes but I would also recommend to bring ALL or any of the cookbooks you have, guests love to look through them and I guarentee you'll sell at least 1.
I also bring all the spices so guests can smell them. The Food Chopper, if your not allready bringing it, the Tool Turn About with any and all Pampered Chef tools you own. I always bring the Stainless steel bowls and/or Collander and Bowl set, the knifes, clock/timer, if I'm using a stone that has a woven basket to fit, I always bring it, crinkle cutter, all the Scrapers, can opener, prep bowls, measure-all cup, and one piece of Cookware.
I know it might sound like a lot but it's what works for me.

Congratulations on starting your new business and good luck with your first show!:)

Chef Autumn

Here in Canada, my first SS bonus is the stainless steel bowls.. I'm drooling just thinking of them!!! I only need $1500 in sales... $1500 oh my!!! okay... gotta get my optimism up another notch!!! I CAN do this!! So what if I only have one show booked right now! lol I"m working on it!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Hey Chef Aggi!

Good luck with your first show! I hope it's a real success.

And to get the stainless steel bowls (they are fab - I LOVE mine) you have to submit 4 qualified shows in your first 30 days. :)

Hi Marg..
thats right it was either $1500 or 4 shows... something like that.. I need to have all shows submitted by April 19th. oooh I want those bowls! I plan to work on my list of 100 people tonight. I read a little bit earlier about some fundraising ideas.. that got me thinking too!

Aggi...is it ok if I use your quote, I think it is WONDERFUL!! Thanks, Ginger

QuoteGinger be my guest!! I found it about a year ago and just loved it! I add it to all my emails now!
one of the gals I work with in our HR dept. has it in poster form in her office. She lives by it every day!

krhodes74 said:

I would bring everything that you need for the recipe as well as any new items that you may have. If you don't have any of the new stuff don't worry, just bring what you need for the recipe and the higher priced products.

Aggi, Thank you soooooooooooo much!!:D

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride!"

1. What ingredients do I need to bring for the cooking show?

It is not necessary to bring any ingredients for the cooking show. Our consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients for the recipes.

2. Do I need to bring my own cooking tools and utensils?

No, our consultant will provide all the necessary cooking tools and utensils for the cooking show. You do not need to bring any of your own.

3. Can I bring my own apron or do you provide them?

You are welcome to bring your own apron if you prefer, but our consultant will also have aprons available for use during the cooking show.

4. Is there anything I need to bring for the cooking show besides myself?

No, our consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients, tools, and utensils for the cooking show. You just need to bring yourself and your appetite!

5. Can I bring my own recipes to share at the cooking show?

Our cooking shows are designed to showcase specific Pampered Chef recipes, so we ask that you do not bring your own recipes to share. However, our consultant will be happy to discuss any recipe requests or modifications during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mariaandcassy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shortstuff0203
  • Products and Tips
Replies