• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1st Recruit!

Suzballard

Novice Member
Sep 20, 2009
I just looked at my commission statement and am soo excited to see my overrides! I signed my new consultant a couple of weeks ago and she submitted a small show a week later, just had her 2nd over the weekend and has a HUGE bridal shower on the 24th. Last count was about 100 RSVPd that they would be in attendance. Unfortunately it is out of town and I cannot help her - yikes! And her mother-in-law is thinking of signing under her. Woohoo!!

sassypip

Silver Member
Jun 23, 2009
THat is GREAT! Congrats! LOVE the overides!!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Congratulations! With a Bridal Shower that big, I would think that she would earn LOTS of 30/90 day bonus PC Dollars! That would be great for you and for her to get such a great start! :D

You might want to suggest that she offer some type of incentive for the guests to book a Cooking Show off the Bridal Shower ... like maybe "book & hold in 30 days & I'll donate $5 (or $10) of Free Product Value to the Bride's benefits after I close your show". I'm sure the bride would LOVE to have an extra $25 or $50 of free products! :D

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Congratulations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
TropicalChef