• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your First Pampered Chef Show: Tips for New Consultants | Courtney's Corner

In summary, a 1st Pampered Chef Show is a cooking demonstration event where a consultant showcases and sells Pampered Chef products. The duration of the event is typically around 2 hours and guests are not obligated to make a purchase, but are encouraged to support the consultant. Hosting a 1st Pampered Chef Show can earn you free and discounted products and the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. Pampered Chef offers a range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.
ccmahaffey
Hi all! I am new to Pampered Chef and am trying to understand the inner workings of my upcoming first show. First, do all of the orders get delivered to one address? Second, if they pay with check, who do they make it out to? Cash I suppose is deposited in your own account for payment to Pampered Chef? How do I know what to tell my host about all of the possible perks - discounts, free items, etc.? Is there a place in the consultants corner or somewhere else that can guide me on assisting the host?

I apologize for all off the questions, but I am overwhelmed!

Thank you in advance.

Courtney

Contact the person that recruited you and they can help you with all these questions.

Yes, all the orders get delivered to the host. The host sorts it & delivers the orders out to her friends. Unless a person pays extra for direct shipping to their own house, which most people do not. Checks have to be made out to you or the host. Banks around here won't cash them made out to Pampered Chef. I never really liked taking checks from people, they could bounce & that means high fees. So I offer free twixit clips if they pay by debit/credit card. Make sure to get a phone number in case the card doesn't go through & you need to call them.For helping the host & telling the specials, go to consultant corner for whatever month you need. "Promotions"You're right, it is a lot to dive into all at once. There is a lot of training on CC, try to take it.
And remember to have fun!

What is a 1st Pampered Chef Show?

A 1st Pampered Chef Show is a cooking demonstration event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products.

How long does a 1st Pampered Chef Show last?

The duration of a 1st Pampered Chef Show varies, but it typically lasts around 2 hours.

Do I have to purchase anything at a 1st Pampered Chef Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a 1st Pampered Chef Show. However, guests are encouraged to support the consultant by making a purchase.

Are there any benefits to hosting a 1st Pampered Chef Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from the consultant.

What types of products are available at a 1st Pampered Chef Show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tina Berger