• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Pampered Chef Show

Jul 16, 2014
Hi all! I am new to Pampered Chef and am trying to understand the inner workings of my upcoming first show. First, do all of the orders get delivered to one address? Second, if they pay with check, who do they make it out to? Cash I suppose is deposited in your own account for payment to Pampered Chef? How do I know what to tell my host about all of the possible perks - discounts, free items, etc.? Is there a place in the consultants corner or somewhere else that can guide me on assisting the host?

I apologize for all off the questions, but I am overwhelmed!

Thank you in advance.

Courtney

Justcookit

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Contact the person that recruited you and they can help you with all these questions.

ShellBeach

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2008
Yes, all the orders get delivered to the host. The host sorts it & delivers the orders out to her friends. Unless a person pays extra for direct shipping to their own house, which most people do not.

Checks have to be made out to you or the host. Banks around here won't cash them made out to Pampered Chef. I never really liked taking checks from people, they could bounce & that means high fees. So I offer free twixit clips if they pay by debit/credit card. Make sure to get a phone number in case the card doesn't go through & you need to call them.

For helping the host & telling the specials, go to consultant corner for whatever month you need. "Promotions"

You're right, it is a lot to dive into all at once. There is a lot of training on CC, try to take it.
And remember to have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies