• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Online Lead Order Boost Your Sales by $47?

In summary, the conversation was about the excitement of receiving online orders and leads from Head Office, which can result in additional commissionable sales and rewards. The consultants also discussed the challenges of determining whether online orders are for fundraisers or individual shows, as well as the difficulty of contacting customers who choose the privacy setting. They also shared tips on how to utilize online parties and the success they have had with online shows. Some consultants were also becoming eligible for Head Office leads and discussed the possibility of recruiting consultants in other countries.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have several online shows open right now & just freaked out that one of the customers bypassed the host box. Nope! It's a Lead from HO that was sent to my web page. That's an extra $47 in commissionable sales this month! ChaChing! I'm not complaining ONE bit!

action-smiley-033.gif
pickle.gif
woohoo2.gif
pickle.gif
action-smiley-033.gif

Don't you love it! See, you're going to do better with SAT than you think :) Those HO leads add up. A nice reward for growing your team!

I fret, too, that my online orders are people bypassing the host info. I just got an online order from out of state that I fear was really for a fundraiser or a couple of hosts have invited people from a neighboring state. I'm trying to stop obsessing about them b/c HO is so unforgiving if people want to cancel their online order. I'll probably just give hosts extra credit if an indiv. order was supposed to be for their show.

Funny that you posted this today, Sheila. I got home last night and had a $284 on-line order sent from HO! $284!!!! Can you believe that! What stinks though, is she opted for the privacy setting. So, no way to thank her or put her on my newsletter so she will be my repeat customer. But Oh Well! At least I got it this time! LOVE PC!!

I've had a lead or an online order every day this month, so far! LOVE IT!

How do you do an online party??

Dottie, I was just referring to all the different shows currently established on my web page. ;) Being overseas, many of my hosts depend on the online option to collect orders from their friends/family in the states to help boost their catalog/cooking shows. But I do have one customer who's now in the states talking about just doing an online show. No catalogs, just online invites & online orders only. ;)When I do the mystery host shows with 10 hosts, I give each of them an online show of their own too so that they can send invitations to their friends with their name on it.

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!

I just became eligible for HO leads again! Cannot wait!

(sigh) One day! I hoped Oct would do it for me, but I fell short. I am working for it in November now! I love that we can get leads as TLs now!

I am now eligible so I'm waiting for my first!

Charity ... $284 ... NICE! :DMy lead was out of Germany! LOL No clue why they picked me. She's Armed Forces Europe, I'm Armed Forces Pacific. I find it hard to believe that they don't have a consultant anywhere in Germany, and that they had to go all the way to Japan to find one! Oh, well. Maybe I can recruit a consultant in Germany for them. :D

Sheila said:
Charity ... $284 ... NICE! :D

My lead was out of Germany! LOL No clue why they picked me. She's Armed Forces Europe, I'm Armed Forces Pacific. I find it hard to believe that they don't have a consultant anywhere in Germany, and that they had to go all the way to Japan to find one! Oh, well. Maybe I can recruit a consultant in Germany for them. :D

We have lots of consultants in Germany. I get leads from Japan all the time and the same thoughts run through my mind each time!! :D

How exciting! I can't wait to be eligible. I think I have to wait one more month? I had over $1250 for Sept and Oct and I'm over that for Nov, so hopefully Dec 1 they make me eligible? Or do you have to wait until the 10th of the month?? hmmm... Either way, I can't wait. To me with all of us consultants around, I can't believe that someone would just go online looking for one, but it happens! And I meet people at almost every show that says they haven't been able to find a consultant in the area! We're in a small - medium sized area with several TL and 2 directors! Goes to show business is everywhere!! Congrats!

chefcharity said:
Funny that you posted this today, Sheila. I got home last night and had a $284 on-line order sent from HO! $284!!!! Can you believe that! What stinks though, is she opted for the privacy setting. So, no way to thank her or put her on my newsletter so she will be my repeat customer. But Oh Well! At least I got it this time! LOVE PC!!

When the shipping information gets posted, you can see the person's name/address/town/sometimes email. I got that on one online order and sent a "thank you" but never heard back from the person! Oh well!

I had over $400 in the 4 months I was TL... Now I am signing another recruit on Friday so hopefully it will work out so I can get those leads again. Had a HORRIBLE September ($150) so hopefully I can get my numbers up again to start getting the leads. Had a $1598 October and so far over $600 on one show with 3 shows to go this month.

You can do it Jane!!! :D

I <3 PC!!! I just got mine this morning too. $14.50 for the APCS stand but at least its an order. No info given here either. Oh well. THANK YOU PC!

Here I am a month later still happy with the HO leads! I just opened an e-mail with HO Lead online order #2 & #3 for the month - one is for $110 (the forged cutlery steak knives) and the other is for $99.50! What a great way to start off the month!!! Added to the $44.50 from 12/1, I'm now up to $254 extra this month. AND, I had a past host call on 12/1 & do her own catalog show ... $415 in commissionable sales! Four days into the month & I'm already almost "green" for the month. I have a booth tomorrow and will probably only have 1.5-2 hours without my recruits there. Maybe I'll make enough sales in that short time period to hit $750 & go green! :D I'm pretty sure my Cooking Show tomorrow night will get me to the $1,250 goal.December is starting off very good!!! :D

Ok, so I didn't get to hear the phone call. What does 'growing green' mean?

When you do your minimum requirement for the month. ;)Go click on Consultant's Corner. You start off each month with a big red ZERO. When you hit $150 in sales, your amount goes from red writing to green writing (called "going green") and you are considered active for the month. Team Leaders - Senior Executive Directors need to do $750 in personal sales to "go green" and be active. National Executive Directors only need $500 in personal sales to "go green" and be active.

I love love love these HO leads. Some don't pan out- thats ok but others do. No complaints here....well not about HO that is. My team needs some support- off to work on that!

I can start getting home office leads soon if they count a recruit that never did anything. All it says is that you have to have a certain amount in sales for 3 out of 4 months and a new recruit.

It has to be $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months AND 2 active lines. So if you don't have 2 active people, you will be paid as a Sr. Consultant for 1 active line and will not get the leads. ;) I had one sign, but didn't submit anything before the end of that month, so my Team Leader status didn't go into effect until the month after my 2nd person submitted her 1st show. I was disappointed that I had to wait another 30 days for the promotion and then it's the 8th of the month before the HO Leads start coming in.But the good news ... in November I had 12 Home Office Lead orders totaling $625.10 in commissionable sales and so far in December, I've had 12 Home Office Lead orders totaling $844.00 in commissionable sales. So it can really make a difference on your paycheck! :DMy month consists of 1 cooking show, 3 catalog shows, 3 outside orders & the 12 HO lead orders = $2558.43 in commissionable sales. I've done my $15,000 in career sales, so that puts me at 26% + the 2% TL override. Right now I'm looking at $748.25 for this month's paycheck. Not too shabby for only doing 1 cooking show all month! LOL

Its AMAZING to see those HO lead sales coming in every month!! I had 700.00 in Dec. alone....:D

I have 3 active lines, but the only new recruit that I have within the last 3 months was a kit napper. My last 2 months were good enough. This month I only got $750 in sales, and my team came up short on the $2500 needed unless more orders get turned in today. I think that January will be a good month and that will make 3 out of 4 good months.

(((fingers crossed))) for you Bobby! :D

I just promoted to TEam Leader this month and got my first order yesterday!! At first I did not know what it was! LOL! Then I figured it out. I was so excited. I just recruited 3 people in the last month thanks to the awesome kit rebate. I have 2 doing really well. I alos have another wanting to sign up May 1st! I am loving this job. I just started on June 28th of last year and am seriously hoping to be a director by the end of the year.

Diane

Sounds like you are well on your way! I'm trying to promote to TL so I can get leads too. 1 more recruit. Hoping it comes this month.

Congrats Diane! :DI didn't realize that they had the "and one recruit in the last 4 months" stipulation in there and lost the HO leads in Feb ... a HORRIBLE month to loose them will all the double points!!! ... but I'm back on track now & getting them again too! :D

Must be even more people lost their online lead status this month - I've had 3 leads today! One wanted to book a show for JULY! One wanted to order a scraper, and one wants to meet me to learn more about the biz! Wahooo!

That's AWESOME Becky!!! :D

Sheila said:
That's AWESOME Becky!!! :D

She is Geeked! I love it when that happens. I talked to her again tonight (she was at work before, and couldn't talk for long) and she is coming with money in hand to my cluster meeting tomorrow night and signing there!

Man, I love those home office leads!

But seriously - I got 3 official HOL's and a HOL web order today....I must be the only one around who is qualified for leads - that's sad.

ChefBeckyD said:
She is Geeked! I love it when that happens. I talked to her again tonight (she was at work before, and couldn't talk for long) and she is coming with money in hand to my cluster meeting tomorrow night and signing there!

Man, I love those home office leads!

But seriously - I got 3 official HOL's and a HOL web order today....I must be the only one around who is qualified for leads - that's sad.

It's not sad for you!!!

WooHoo!!! :D

JAE said:
It's not sad for you!!!

Um, nope! ALL of them were from the Lakeshore area. So we know who isn't getting the leads. ;)

I went "green" as a team leader every month since I qualified, but I still am not showing eligible for HO leads... Is it because my $2500/mo isn't there yet?

To be paid as a Team Leader, you need $750 in personal sales, at least 2 active consultants under you and $2,500 in Team sales. Team Leaders who also do $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months WITH a new recruit during that time will be eligible for Home Office Leads. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedbecky