• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Live Cooking Show Go Well?

In summary, the person had their first live cooking show with 12 women and one man in attendance. They made Chicken Mexican Lasagna, Pineapple Salsa, and Mojito cake. The show went well and they received positive feedback from the guests. They also booked three future shows from this event. They are planning to do two shows in a row to save time and energy. Overall, they had a great time and made some delicious food.
lestat_de_leon
Well I did my first live cooking show last night...there were 12 women and one guy (I wasn't alone...yeah!) It went wonderful! It was a good friend / neighbor so I did a bit more than was probably advisable for my first show:

Chicken Mexican Lasagna
Pineapple Salsa (while the lasagna was cooking)
and I had made the Mojito cake beforehand

All the ladies commented on how well I did...how I was the best PC "lady" they had had. Not turning out to be a HUGE show, only $300 so far, but she still has some outside orders coming so we might get to $400...but more importantly I had a great time with the ladies and made some yummy food!

Jeff

Congrats! You have done your hardest show and once you move from family and friends it'll get even easier. The key was you had fun too!

So... bookings?

I have 3 bookings off the show...one is another from the host in July for a grilling show. 1 is for a housewarming (date yet to be officially determined.) Other is in August for a bridal shower. (I will be qualified by then.)

Great job! The most important part of all of it is that everyone had fun including yourself!

Terrific! Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Way to go! The first show is always the hardest.

So I finalized the show and ended up just over $400 after outside orders. Not too bad for my first live cooking show!

Great, I hope I do so well...my first is on 4/16 with second on 4/17. Am I crazy?

dkitten13 said:
Great, I hope I do so well...my first is on 4/16 with second on 4/17. Am I crazy?

No, actually two in a row is better. That way you don't have to relearn everything for the second show. Good luck!:)

dkitten13 said:

Nope staying busy is what makes your shows more consistent. You'll be better off having those 2 in a row 'cause everything will stay fresh in your mind. Good luck!

Two shows in a row right off the bat? Good for you! My suggestion; make the same recipe for both. That way you can just wash your products and repack your kit. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks all! Yes, I plan to do the same recipe but I have to get out there to book beyond! Those are my only two shows on the calendar! :0

YAH!! CONGRATS && Good Luck!!

1. What is a 1st Live Cooking Show?

A 1st Live Cooking Show is an interactive virtual cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It allows you to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and kitchen tips from the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I attend a 1st Live Cooking Show?

You can attend a 1st Live Cooking Show by registering for the event on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal invitation. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the live event.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to attend a 1st Live Cooking Show?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend a 1st Live Cooking Show. However, if you would like to cook along with the demonstration, you may choose to purchase the ingredients or kitchen tools used in the recipes.

4. Can I ask questions during the 1st Live Cooking Show?

Yes, the 1st Live Cooking Show is an interactive experience where you can ask questions and get real-time answers from the consultant. You can also interact with other attendees in the chat box.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts during the 1st Live Cooking Show?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts during 1st Live Cooking Shows. These offers can vary, so be sure to attend the event or check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newgeorgiagirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • PattieChef21