• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your First Home Show Booth: Tips and Ideas for Success!

In summary, the author is doing their first home show booth on the 25th. They have a 3 1/2 hour slot with another consultant. They have a Super Starter Kit and they have earned the Roasting Pan as their sign on bonus. They ordered the B & C packages from the Fall products so they would have some of the great new items.
Pampered Heather
I am doing my first home show booth on the 25th. Any ideas what I should do? What should I have with me? I have a 3 1/2 hour slot with another consultant.

I have my Super Starter Kit and I made my 1st SS bonus (in 2 shows-I was so excited) and I earned the Roasting Pan as my sign on bonus (it was like Christmas!!) I also ordered the B & C packages from the Fall products so I would have some of the great new items.

Help!!

Home Show Booth AdviceThere is a lot of great advice already listed on this forum if you do a search for "booths" or "fair"s in the upper search box, so I don't want to duplicate too much. But I will tell you to get their contact information. Whether it be through drawing slips (certainly best so that you can give free kitchen shows - explained in other posts), or a sign-up sheet to receive free newsletters (email) and coupons (mail). Phone numbers are your goal.
To profit from the booth, it is critical that you follow-up with these contacts within 1-2 days of the booth. I say it all the time - the phone is the direct line to your checking account. The phone is your friend!
Lastly, don't be too generous with catalogs unless they're older ones that you've placed stickers on the front "contact for updated, etc". You want to make money, not spend it, right!?!

I'm doing a fair booth right now and a few things that I have learned this week from it are. Just like Rita said the contact info is very important, if you just give them a catalog and let them walk away chances are you just lost the cost of that catalog. I only brought my old catalogs, recipe cards with my info on them to hand out, and business cards. I start with "Hi, how are you today? Are you familliar with the PC? Are you working with a consultant right now?" Now if they say yes still be nice to them, and still help them. (I would never take away another consultants business but if they are unhappy with the consultant or one day that consultant quits they just may give you a call because you were so kind) Then to break the ice I show them the new product line, then ask them for their info so I can mail them a new catalog if they just want to buy something. I figure this way I can check back with them in a couple of days to see if they got their new catalog and if they need anything and when I'm doing my cc calls I have another lead to follow up with. I've also been offering the free kitchen show to everyone who books at the fair. Good Luck!!!!!!!

What are some tips for setting up a successful home show booth?

1. Create an eye-catching display: Use colorful tablecloths, tiered stands, and props to make your booth visually appealing and draw customers in.

2. Offer samples and demonstrations: Let customers taste or see your products in action to generate interest and potential sales.

3. Use height and variety: Use different levels and heights in your display to make it more visually interesting and showcase a variety of products.

4. Keep it organized: Make sure your products are neatly displayed and easy for customers to browse. Use labels and signs to clearly indicate prices and product information.

5. Engage with customers: Be friendly and approachable, and be prepared to answer any questions or provide recommendations to customers.

How can I make my booth stand out from other vendors at the home show?

1. Offer exclusive deals: Offer special discounts or promotions that are only available at the home show to entice customers to visit your booth.

2. Use unique signage: Use creative and unique signs and banners to make your booth stand out and attract attention.

3. Utilize social media: Promote your presence at the home show on social media to generate buzz and attract potential customers.

4. Provide interactive experiences: Have a fun activity or game at your booth to engage with customers and make your booth memorable.

5. Collaborate with other vendors: Partner with complementary vendors to create a joint display or offer cross-promotions to increase visibility and draw in more customers.

What are some ideas for showcasing my products at the home show?

1. Create themed displays: Group products together by theme or use props to create a cohesive and visually appealing display.

2. Use product demonstrations: Show customers how your products work and the benefits they offer through live demonstrations.

3. Offer product bundles: Bundle related products together to encourage customers to purchase multiple items at once.

4. Provide product information: Have brochures or flyers available for customers to take home with more information about your products and business.

5. Use customer testimonials: Display positive reviews or customer testimonials to showcase the quality and satisfaction of your products.

How can I attract more customers to my booth?

1. Advertise in advance: Use social media, email, or other marketing channels to promote your presence at the home show and attract potential customers.

2. Offer freebies or giveaways: Give out free samples or offer a raffle for a chance to win a prize to draw people to your booth.

3. Have a visually appealing display: As mentioned before, using colorful and creative displays can catch the attention of passersby and draw them to your booth.

4. Engage with attendees: Smile, make eye contact, and engage in conversation with people passing by your booth to make them feel welcome and interested in your products.

5. Follow up with leads: Collect contact information from interested customers and follow up with them after the home show to potentially turn them into sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg