• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Pop Warner: How Do I Get Orders and Deliver Products?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers several types of fundraisers, including virtual fundraisers, in-person cooking shows, and online parties. The amount of money an organization can make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on factors such as the type of fundraiser and products sold, with potential earnings ranging from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen products for fundraising, including seasonal and themed items. The length of a fundraiser can vary, with virtual fundraisers typically lasting 2-3 weeks and in-person cooking shows being held on a specific date or over a period of time. Pampered Chef provides support for fundraisers, including guidance, marketing materials, order handling, and incentives.
shawnadel
I was approached to do a fundraiser for my local Pop Warner. They have registration at our local community center on April 24 & 26; May 15 and 17; June 5 and 7. They want me to set up on the days of registration to hand out packets to the kids. They want the fundraisers to end in May, July and September. I have a couple of hurdles. #1 how do I get the orders back from the participants, #2 how do I get the product to them. I thought I could have the 1st fundraiser go from April 24th - May 17th and they could pick up the orders on June 5-7. I could have the kids that take the packs at May registration bring orders in on June 5 & 7 but then how do I get the orders to them and what do I do about the kids who pick up the fundraiser pack in June? The season doesn't start until August. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! http://cspull.bernhardtmediall.netdna-cdn.com/images/smilies/blushing.gif

don't click on the http link....I was trying to add a smiley, that didn't work. I guess I need so ideas on how to write a post too....just kidding.

I haven't logged on here in probably a year so I'm just seeing this. I've been inactive for 6 months and I'm thinking about approaching my local pop warner about doing a fundraiser. How did your fundraiser do? What did you learn from doing yours?One concern I have from mine is that the expense of the catalogs would be very prohibitive. Giving each kid a catalog to take home could get expensive!

What types of fundraisers can Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers several types of fundraisers, including virtual fundraisers, in-person cooking shows, and online parties. Each type offers different benefits and can be tailored to fit the needs and goals of your organization.

How much money can our organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on several factors, such as the type of fundraiser, the number of attendees or participants, and the products sold. We have seen organizations make anywhere from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars from our fundraisers.

What kinds of products are available for fundraising?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraising. From cookware and bakeware to knives and kitchen tools, we have something for every home cook. We also offer seasonal and themed products that are great for gift-giving and special occasions.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the goals of your organization. Our virtual fundraisers typically last 2-3 weeks, while in-person cooking shows can be held on a specific date or over a period of time. Our consultants will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef is committed to making your fundraiser a success, and we provide a variety of support to help you along the way. Our consultants will guide you through the fundraising process, provide marketing materials, and handle all orders and deliveries. We also offer incentives and rewards for successful fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathy Jewell
  • prissylovescooking