• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Roller Coaster of a Home Party: Could've Been Worse

In summary, the host could have been worse. She had trouble getting power to her show room, but made the apple crisp despite the lack of power. Tomorrow is the host's 30th day, and she is $75 from her goal of $1250. She suggests ordering items for herself to get to the $1250 goal.
Jen1409
could have been worse.
Got there at 4, only 2 guests. The power went out shortly after I got there so no cooking. I went through the products and then the power finally came back on so I actually made the apple crisp. If she only had the 2 guests order, she wouldn't have had a party, luckily I had 2 orders from a friend and someone at work that I could add to her show.
Tomorrow is my 30th day and I won't hit $1250 with her show. :( Should I order stuff for myself to get to the $1250? I honestly thought she was going to have a great show.

If there are products that you're thinking of buying as Christmas gifts, you could order in the recipient's name. It sort of depends on how close you are to that $1250.

Do you have a day or two for the host to pick up outside orders? Give her a deadline to call and collect orders from those who did not attend. Ask her to ask a friend to ask their friends. Just make sure you set the deadline at least 1 day before your 30 days....things always come up and you do not need the added stress.

I agree with Rae. It depends on how close you are to the $1250. Before I made my $15,000 in sales, anything that I needed, I ordered as a guest. You still get at least 20% off. It just comes in the form of commission instead of a discount.

I already asked if she could get outside orders and she said no. I need about $75 on top of the $148 I'm already ordering via her show(ordering under hubby's name)

You don't even need to put in your husband's name. You can use your name, ordering as a guest at her show.

Well, that was some show! I would send an email or even facebook message out stating that you are $75 from your goal and mention the stoneware special. See if anyone orders! If they don't, then place the order.

1. Can I host a "A Roller Coaster of a Home Party: Could've Been Worse" party in my own home?

Yes, absolutely! Our home party format allows you to invite your friends and family to your own home to experience the fun and excitement of our roller coaster themed party.

2. How many guests can I invite to my "A Roller Coaster of a Home Party: Could've Been Worse" party?

Our parties can accommodate up to 20 guests. However, if you have a larger group, we can work with you to create a custom party experience that will accommodate your needs.

3. What kind of food will be served at the "A Roller Coaster of a Home Party: Could've Been Worse" party?

We offer a variety of delicious and customizable food options, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Our party consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and budget.

4. Will there be activities for children at the "A Roller Coaster of a Home Party: Could've Been Worse" party?

Yes, we have plenty of activities and games that are perfect for kids of all ages. Our party consultants will make sure to include age-appropriate activities to keep the little ones entertained.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a "A Roller Coaster of a Home Party: Could've Been Worse" party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Our party consultants will also provide you with exclusive host rewards and bonuses to make your party even more rewarding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • DebPC