• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1st cooking show

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
could have been worse.
Got there at 4, only 2 guests. The power went out shortly after I got there so no cooking. I went through the products and then the power finally came back on so I actually made the apple crisp. If she only had the 2 guests order, she wouldn't have had a party, luckily I had 2 orders from a friend and someone at work that I could add to her show.
Tomorrow is my 30th day and I won't hit $1250 with her show. :( Should I order stuff for myself to get to the $1250? I honestly thought she was going to have a great show.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
If there are products that you're thinking of buying as Christmas gifts, you could order in the recipient's name. It sort of depends on how close you are to that $1250.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Do you have a day or two for the host to pick up outside orders? Give her a deadline to call and collect orders from those who did not attend. Ask her to ask a friend to ask their friends. Just make sure you set the deadline at least 1 day before your 30 days....things always come up and you do not need the added stress.

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
I agree with Rae. It depends on how close you are to the $1250. Before I made my $15,000 in sales, anything that I needed, I ordered as a guest. You still get at least 20% off. It just comes in the form of commission instead of a discount.

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
I already asked if she could get outside orders and she said no. I need about $75 on top of the $148 I'm already ordering via her show(ordering under hubby's name)

ShellBeach

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2008
You don't even need to put in your husband's name. You can use your name, ordering as a guest at her show.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Well, that was some show! I would send an email or even facebook message out stating that you are $75 from your goal and mention the stoneware special. See if anyone orders! If they don't, then place the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views