• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Bridal Shower Lots of - ???

The host can choose to give the bride either an apron or a gift card for a specific amount of dollars equal to the value of the host benefits earned by the bride."So, you would be able to give the bride a gift card for the value of the host benefits earned by her.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi, I am doing my first shower in June. It's really special becuase it's my best friends. So I have a few ??

Do you all use the PC invites or do you create your own or let the bride decide?

Do you all bring in the special displayer products geared toward decorating (like the stainless steel bowls stacked with a bow, tool turnabout with beads, 3-tiered stand decorated, and maybe the rectangle SA piece with candles of the wedding colors) kind of thing?

How do you create the intertwined rings exactly? I can picture what it looks like but how do you assemble it together?

thanks for any info!

Heather,

I do use the Pampered Chef Invitations -- they are well-done and explain how the shower works.

I don't do anything different (bring special product displays/decorations). I carry what I need for the recipe and whatever other products I'm currently carrying (now I take the new products and the April Host Bonus). You might consider bringing a few products the Bride has on her wish list (some of the bigger tools or a couple that are less well known).

I don't know how to do the intertwined rings. . .I look forward to an explanation.

heat123 said:
Hi, I am doing my first shower in June. It's really special becuase it's my best friends. So I have a few ??

Do you all use the PC invites or do you create your own or let the bride decide?

Do you all bring in the special displayer products geared toward decorating (like the stainless steel bowls stacked with a bow, tool turnabout with beads, 3-tiered stand decorated, and maybe the rectangle SA piece with candles of the wedding colors) kind of thing?

How do you create the intertwined rings exactly? I can picture what it looks like but how do you assemble it together?

thanks for any info!

Heather, what's the "tool turnabout with beads"? There are ideas in consultant's corner under seasonal themes I think. Good luck!

I met a consultant at leadership that cut out pictures of everything the bride wanted and stuck them on post-its with prices, and onto a board. The guests then pick & chose what to get her from what was up there. Isn't that a great idea?

Here is the turnabout with beads. I actually got one on Ebay already made up, so I didn't have to do it. I take it with me to my regular shows and get funny comments on it. Can't wait to use it at my first wedding shower!

Attachments

• pcturnabout.jpg
    pcturnabout.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 554
judithlb said:
Here is the turnabout with beads. I actually got one on Ebay already made up, so I didn't have to do it. I take it with me to my regular shows and get funny comments on it. Can't wait to use it at my first wedding shower!

This is so cute! Is this a gift for the bride or do you use it strictly for display? General question for anyone to answer - is it proper to have a display at a Bridal shower? Thanks!

Bridal decorations are fun!!I can't wait to make up the Stainless steel bowls like a cake, and the tool turn about is ready to go also. I have beads and lace and some tools in it to display. No these are just PC decorations at a bridal show, they are not gifts for the bride. I do give the apron and have friends and family sign this, as a gift from me. Also if the sales go over $1,000 I give a gift because her FREE product value is cut off at $1,000 even if she sells more.
I think it's very proper to have a display at a shower, this is our simple way of helping to decorate for the bridal show, whle showing off some of the products. I also make the doll cake in my batter bowl and display this also.
I am a creative, decorating, folder, sticker, flyer junkie!!!!

PC is so much!!

Debbie

Are you sure about the free product value cutting off at $1000. I know it does for the Wedding Registry. But the wedding shower is a totally different thing, and is kept seperate from the registry. I'm not positive on this but I don't think for a shower that has a cut off after $1000. I think the showers work the same as a cooking show. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Okay I just found it in the RFS. The wedding showers work the same as cooking shows. Here is what it says: (Page E-9)

"The host benefits are earned as usual. The host can choose to give her host benefits to the bride if she wishes. As a special feature, both the bride and the host receive 10% off all Pampered Chef products for a year after the Shower."

Here is what it says in the RFS about the Wedding Registry: Page (E-11)

"Brides receive "Registry Benefits" based on purchases from their wish list up to $200 worth of free products, plus half-price and discounted purchases."

Just remember for each bride you can potentially get 2 "Shows" 1) The Bridal Shower and 2) The Wedding Registry!!! They are seperate and can not be combined.

I am setting up the shower I am doing in two weeks in my personal website the old way. I am doing it this way because no-one from out of town is invited. The bride is engaged to the son of our school secretary where I work. Alot of the teachers will be attending and some may place their order ahead of time. I gonna feature the bride on my homepage and just list what she wants with directions to order thru my website, or get a paper order form from me. That way everything will be held in Pampered Partner until the shower and I can add the show orders to it.

I am demo'ing the Caprese Mini Sandwiches so that I do not have to cook. The bridesmaids all want to help assemble them, so that should be fun!

We are doing a simple game where I will set our timer for 30 minutes once the shower starts. Everytime the brides name is mentioned, an item that I have wrapped up will be passed to the right. When the timer goes off, that person wins the prize. Don't know yet what the prize will be!

Also, I am attaching a funny article on being a bride in the 1950's which I am going to cut up and let people read each paragraph. Should be funny as this is hilarious and will really get people talking. I may ask them things like "how Caroline is like this bride in the article" which will be using her name and get the prize passed.

I love the idea above of the gift tree. Gonna go find a good branch to use right now! I am also making her a corsage from the mini-spoons. My director told me about this. Take one and tie some silk flowers and ribbon around it. Hot glue a pin on the back. She keeps the spoon. I am gonna pass around a SBest for everyone to sign and also the apron.

After the shower order is sent in, then whatever is not ordered, I will create her registry and go over the catalog with her so she can add some more stuff on. She wrote the 5 piece cookware on her wish list - I'm gonna make her register for more!

OK - I am unable to upload the "Bride from the 50s" doc, so if any of you want it, send me an email.

Last edited:

1. What are some popular items for a 1st bridal shower?

Some popular items for a 1st bridal shower include kitchen gadgets and tools, cookware sets, bakeware, and entertaining serving pieces. These items are perfect for the newlyweds starting their new life together in the kitchen.

2. What are some gift ideas for the bride-to-be?

Some gift ideas for the bride-to-be could include personalized kitchen items, such as cutting boards or aprons, recipe books, or a cooking class. Other popular gifts could include a pampering spa day, a gift card to a nice restaurant, or a weekend getaway.

3. How can I make the bridal shower more interactive?

To make the bridal shower more interactive, you could incorporate games and activities such as a cooking competition, a recipe exchange, or a "date night" jar where guests can write down date ideas for the couple. You could also have a DIY station for guests to create their own kitchen towels or aprons.

4. What are some budget-friendly options for a 1st bridal shower?

Some budget-friendly options for a 1st bridal shower could include having a potluck-style shower where guests bring a dish to share, hosting the shower at someone's home instead of a venue, and DIY decorations and favors. You could also opt for a smaller guest list to keep costs down.

5. What are some creative themes for a 1st bridal shower?

Some creative themes for a 1st bridal shower could include a "stock the kitchen" theme where guests bring kitchen items as gifts, a "couples shower" where both the bride and groom are celebrated, or a "brunch and bubbly" theme with a mimosa bar and brunch foods. Other ideas could include a "honeymoon" themed shower with travel-inspired decorations and gifts, or a "wine and cheese" shower with wine tasting and cheese pairing activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830