• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my first bridal show a success?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen and cooking products. They can help with your bridal show by providing you with an opportunity to showcase and sell their products, as well as offering discounts and free products for your own wedding registry. To become a consultant for your bridal show, simply reach out to one of their independent consultants or visit their website. You can customize the products for your show and promote it through various channels such as social media, invitations, and collaborations with local businesses. The benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef bridal show include earning free products and discounts, connecting with friends and family, and earning extra income.
schel
I have my 1st bridal show and never have done one. How do you all do your bridal shows starting at getting the bride registered and on?
Thanks.
Schel

Schel,

Look toward the bottom of this thread and there are links to some other discussions on this topic. You can read them for ideas and on each one of those discussions should be more links to other discussions :)

You can do it!

Schel,

I send out this letter with instructions on it for everyone. I go ahead and set up the registry for the bride with the well-stocked kitchen items checked, and then give her directions to my website, etc. so she can change it or add to it.

At the show do something simple like a trifle and talk just a little bit because it is all about her. I also like to do the 1950's bride vs. now. It usually gets a lot of laughs. Typically, I give the guests numbered cards with the 1950s version written on it. They read it out loud and then I will read the now version. Also, on here I saw where someone asks the guests to tell the bride what the first thing they cooked for their husband was and how it turned out. I am going to be adding that to my future bridal shows.

Most of all, relax and have fun. Bridal shows are fun and can be very beneficial for the bride and you. I have attached both of those things I told you about.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 2009 Bride Host Guest Shower Instructions Kel.doc
    42 KB · Views: 325
  • 1950s vs. Now.doc
    29 KB · Views: 300

1. What is Pampered Chef and how can it help with my bridal show?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen and cooking products. We can help with your bridal show by providing you with an opportunity to showcase and sell our products to potential customers, as well as offering you the chance to earn free products and discounts for your own wedding registry.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant for my bridal show?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant for your bridal show, simply reach out to one of our independent consultants or visit our website to sign up. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and resources to successfully host a bridal show.

3. Can I customize the products for my bridal show?

Yes, you can customize the products for your bridal show by selecting specific items and creating a personalized shopping list. You can also offer special deals and discounts to your guests to make their shopping experience even more unique and enjoyable.

4. How can I promote my Pampered Chef bridal show?

There are several ways you can promote your Pampered Chef bridal show. You can create social media posts, send out invitations to friends and family, and even collaborate with local businesses to spread the word. Our consultants can also provide you with marketing materials and tips to help you promote your show.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef bridal show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef bridal show not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also provides you with an opportunity to connect with friends and family, showcase high-quality kitchen products, and earn extra income. Additionally, as a host, you will also receive exclusive discounts and offers on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thehofers
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg