• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Anniversary Is Approaching...

In summary, the conversation is about planning a weekend getaway for a couple's first anniversary. The person is considering options like Chicago, St. Louis, and Las Vegas, and is looking for suggestions and ideas. They receive a suggestion to see the Cirque du Soleil show "Zumanity" in New York New York and to try the seafood restaurant at the Mirage. The person also asks for advice on buying tickets for shows in advance or waiting until they arrive. Others recommend Vegas and suggest booking popular shows early and checking with the hotel's concierge for ticket options.
pc_jessica
okay so my DH's and I's first anniversary is coming up (october 4th), and I told him I would plan the whole thing...so i need ideas.
i want to a long weekend away i am thinking...we are in the middle of the US, so we are just a short plane ride away from chicago, st louis, vegas any ideas??
also if you have been to any of these places what are some great sights to see, we will only have about 3 full days there. so not a long time but just enough to have fun!
im open for all suggestiosn and ideas!!!

I'm jealous! 2 kids later and for our 7th Anniversary on the 21st, I'll be lucky to go out for dinner. Enjoy the freedom. As for where to go, Vegas will probably be really nice weather that time of year.

We went to Vegas not that long ago, we were there for about a week, way too long, but a gret place to go for a long weekend. See Zumanity at New York New York. It's the perfect cirque du soleil for couples. Lots of adult humor. We laughed the whole time. And the seafood restaurant at the Mirage is amazing (I can't remember the name, but we loved it, best food we had the whole time we were there). There's lots of fun little things to do. We just weren't really into gambling or partying. Madame Tussaud's wax museum was fun. And there's a few free shows too, like the Sirens show at Treasure Island. A lot of the hotels have packages that include shows, dinner, etc...

Vegas Baby! It's the perfect 3-day getaway and would be so fun for your first anniversary! Check out what kind of packages you can get at a nice hotel on the strip- maybe they will upgrade you if you tell them it's your one year anniversary! ;)

i guess vegas has the most votes!!! i will be looking more into things later on (if I can stay awake) or tomorrow...I really hope to find some cheap airplane tickets *crossing my fingers*.
so do you guys suggest buying tickets for shows now or waiting til we get there??

I've been to Vegas many times - there is tons to do and see and gambling is always fun too! If you're looking into one of the more popular shows - definitely check into them early - as the weekend dates and such can sell out quickly. You can always check with your hotel's concierge as well and see if they can hook you up with some tickets. Have a blast!!

1. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for our 1st anniversary?

Yes, we will be offering a special discount on select products to celebrate our 1st anniversary. Keep an eye out for our promotional emails and social media posts for more details.

2. Can I use my consultant discount on anniversary products?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to anniversary products as they are already discounted for all customers.

3. Will there be any new products released for the 1st anniversary?

Yes, we will be releasing a limited edition product for our 1st anniversary. Stay tuned for the big reveal!

4. Is there a special anniversary catalog or flyer?

Yes, we will be sending out a special anniversary catalog with all the discounted products and new releases for our 1st anniversary. Keep an eye on your mailbox!

5. Can I combine the anniversary discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the anniversary discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for our 1st anniversary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • dannyzmom