• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying the First 30 Days: Ordering, Delivery, and Parties

In summary, your 30 days will start after you receive your kit, and in order for a show to count towards your first 30 days, it must be both held and submitted during that time frame. Your consultant recommends having a few other shows booked before September 18th to ensure you receive the free fall products. You will receive commission checks twice a month, on the 8th and 22nd, and the dates of the shows submitted will determine which paycheck it falls into. Your welcome letter/email will provide the beginning and ending dates for your first 30 days. If you order tomorrow, your 30 days will likely start a couple days after that.
HealthNut
ok - so I am ordering my kit tomorrow (yay!!!) and was told by my consultant that it should take about a week or so to get it delivered...so let's assume August 23rd is when I should receive it - give or take a day.

When does my 30 days actually start? I have a friend who wants to book her party on September 18 and so I'm not sure if that would be considered within my "first 30 days"? Do I have to have the show CLOSED before a certain date within those 30 days? How does this all work?

Also (unrelated question to above) - just so I'm clear too (not that I'm counting chickens before they hatch) but paydays are twice a month, correct? how does that all work? Thanks!!!

Your 30 days will probably start after you get your kit. They give you a few grace days. In order for a show to count towards your first 30 days it must be both HELD and SUBMITTED during that 30 day time frame! If you're ordering your kit tomorrow, I'd try to have a few other shows booked before that Sept 18th show, just to ensure you get those free fall products!!

I just had a new consultant sign yesterday and her 30 day end date is 9/16. Delivery to us is usually 2 days and to you is probably 1 day so if they take that into consideration, if you sign tomorrow yours will probably be 9/17. As was said, you not only have to hold but also submit the shows by that date to qualify.

If your friend isn't able to move her show sooner, it's okay. You'll need shows beyond the 30 days too! Note: she won't get the extra gift they give hosts of shows that are held in the first 30 days. Your other option would be to wait a couple days so she's in the window. Do you have other shows booked already? What is the date of your first one?

Congratulations and good luck with your new business!!

ETA: We get our commission checks twice a month. Sales submitted the first through the 15th are paid on the 22nd and sales for the 16th through the last day of the month are paid on the 8th of the following month. The mid-month paycheck is based on what you've sold so far and the end of month (8th) check is figured with all sales for the month minus the amount already paid to you minus $2 for insurance and anything else that might be added or dedcted that month (always explained on the statement). I believe new consultants only get a month end check the first month (on the 8th).

We get paid on the 8th and 22nd of each month.The 22nd is for all shows submitted on the 1st-15th of the month.
The 8th is for all shows submitted on the 16th through the last day of the month.If the 8th and 22nd fall on a weekend, we get paid that following Monday. (like this month - the 22nd is on a Sunday, so we're paid on Monday, the 23rd)********When you get your welcome letter (email?) it will give you the beginning and ending dates for your first 30 days. If you sign tomorrow, the 18th will be Verrrry close to the end of your 30 days. Here in MI, when consultants sign up, they have their kit the next day, and their 30 days usually starts a couple days after that. Being in Indianapolis, I would imagine it would be about the same for you.

ChefBeckyD said:
We get paid on the 8th and 22nd of each month.

The 22nd is for all shows submitted on the 1st-15th of the month.
The 8th is for all shows submitted on the 16th through the last day of the month.

If the 8th and 22nd fall on a weekend, we get paid that following Monday. (like this month - the 22nd is on a Sunday, so we're paid on Monday, the 23rd)

When you get your welcome letter (email?) it will give you the beginning and ending dates for your first 30 days. If you sign tomorrow, the 18th will be Verrrry close to the end of your 30 days. Here in MI, when consultants sign up, they have their kit the next day, and their 30 days usually starts a couple days after that. Being in Indianapolis, I would imagine it would be about the same for you.
Ha! You posted while I was editing. :p

BethCooks4U said:
Ha! You posted while I was editing. :p

LOL - essentially, our posts are all the same info! :D:D:D

Oh wow! So if I order tomorrow, I could possibly receive my kit friday or monday? I thought it took like a week!
Hmmm maybe I'll talk to my consultant/coach about waiting til monday...

HealthNut said:
Oh wow! So if I order tomorrow, I could possibly receive my kit friday or monday? I thought it took like a week!
Hmmm maybe I'll talk to my consultant/coach about waiting til monday...

It takes a week if you're in a 5 day shipping zone from Home Office, but you would have to be in a 1-2 day zone. They do an EXCELLENT job of getting those new consultant kits out ASAP. If you ordered tomorrow, you'd have it Friday or Saturday.

ChefBeckyD said:
It takes a week if you're in a 5 day shipping zone from Home Office, but you would have to be in a 1-2 day zone. They do an EXCELLENT job of getting those new consultant kits out ASAP. If you ordered tomorrow, you'd have it Friday or Saturday.

does this also apply to the orders once the show is closed?

What is the "1st 30 Days" question?

The "1st 30 Days" question is a common phrase used in the sales industry to refer to the first month of working with a new customer or client. It is a time period where you have the opportunity to make a good impression and build a strong relationship with the customer.

Why is the "1st 30 Days" question important in Pampered Chef?

In Pampered Chef, the first 30 days of working with a new customer are crucial because it sets the tone for the rest of your business relationship. It is a chance to showcase the quality of our products and services, and to demonstrate our commitment to our customers' satisfaction.

What should I do during the "1st 30 Days" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

During the first 30 days of working with a new customer, it is important to establish a strong rapport and trust with them. This can be done by providing excellent customer service, following up on their needs and preferences, and offering personalized recommendations based on their interests.

How can I ensure a successful "1st 30 Days" with my Pampered Chef customers?

To ensure a successful first 30 days with your Pampered Chef customers, it is important to communicate clearly and promptly, listen to their needs and concerns, and provide exceptional service. It is also helpful to offer special promotions or discounts during this time to entice the customer to continue working with you.

What happens after the "1st 30 Days" with a Pampered Chef customer?

After the first 30 days of working with a new customer, it is important to continue building and maintaining a strong relationship. This can be done by regularly checking in with the customer, offering personalized solutions and recommendations, and providing excellent customer service. The goal is to turn a one-time customer into a loyal and repeat customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • angmillar
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • dancedivine