• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Closed My First $1000 Show - Level 2 Here I Come!

In summary, Jennie is excited to close her first $1000 show and is heading towards level 2. Her director also does a lunch with her $1000 shows. Jennie is also busy with family during Thanksgiving, but is excited for the free products. She also shared her experience of almost quitting in September, but ended up getting bookings from two women and a phone call from a previous contact. She now wants every show to be $1000. Congrats to all achieving the $1000 milestone.
Jennie4PC
Ik am getting ready to close my first $1000 show I am so excited heading towards level 2 yeah I am so excited

Woo hoo!!! Congrats, Jennie!:)

Congrats :) and what a great month to do it !! :)

Congratulations on such a great achievement. Keep up the good work.

Keep up the good work~~:)

YAY!!! Isn't that a great feeling???:D

Congratulations. You must be walking on air.

I cant belive it I was so excited when she told ne she was there, I left her show at $600 in sales

how do you change your show total?

Jennie4PC said:
how do you change your show total?

Click on User CP on the menu bar
Click Edit Profile on the left-hand menu
Scroll down to Additional Information
Type in new show amount
Click Save changes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm very close to my first as well so I know how you feel!!!

Level 2 here you come!

Go, Jennie! Go, Jennie! It's your birthday! Go, Jennie!(I never claimed to be up on the latest trends...)

so funny ann I called my director and she was pretty excited for me she does a lunch with her 1000 dollar shows, I will be in her area at Thanksgiving but we are always busy with family when we are there

Jennie4PC said:
Ik am getting ready to close my first $1000 show I am so excited heading towards level 2 yeah I am so excited

way to go!!
Do you mean Level 2 with the trip or Level 2 with the Sell-a-thon?

unfortunatly it is not the trip not even close to level 1 but I am excited for the free products

Way to go Jennie!!~!~ I have come close -- what does it taste like!! LOL!

Congrats!!!! You are floating right now aren't you? I know, I was actually going to quit in September, told my Director and everything. I decided to say a prayer for direction and then let it go. I was approached by two women that asked me to do shows for them within days of each other. So I figured I would since that has never happened to me so I figured I was suppose to do them. Then a week later I got a phone call from a lady that I talked to a year ago and she gave me a date that she wanted to have a show. Well I got bookings from all three shows. One of the shows that I did in October was my first $1,000. I was so excited and it gave me a whole new outlook on my business and where I needed to take it. Well I got a booking from that show and I just closed that show for my second $1,000's. I had not stopped floating from the first one so I figure the second one will carry through to the New Year for my January shows.
It will give you what you need to boost your shows with excitment and it will give you the ability to branch out in directions that you wouldn't go before. It feels so good that I want every show to be $1,000 now.
Great Job and keep up the excitment!!

wow!!If it feels that good I want one too. :confused: Congrats to all you $1000 cheffers

zeuss said:
Congrats!!!! You are floating right now aren't you? I know, I was actually going to quit in September, told my Director and everything. I decided to say a prayer for direction and then let it go. I was approached by two women that asked me to do shows for them within days of each other. So I figured I would since that has never happened to me so I figured I was suppose to do them. Then a week later I got a phone call from a lady that I talked to a year ago and she gave me a date that she wanted to have a show. Well I got bookings from all three shows. One of the shows that I did in October was my first $1,000. I was so excited and it gave me a whole new outlook on my business and where I needed to take it. Well I got a booking from that show and I just closed that show for my second $1,000's. I had not stopped floating from the first one so I figure the second one will carry through to the New Year for my January shows.
It will give you what you need to boost your shows with excitment and it will give you the ability to branch out in directions that you wouldn't go before. It feels so good that I want every show to be $1,000 now.
Great Job and keep up the excitment!!

What is "Level 2" in Pampered Chef?

"Level 2" refers to the second level in the Pampered Chef compensation plan. This level is achieved when a consultant reaches $1000 or more in sales in a single show and earns a 25% commission on those sales.

How do I know if I have closed a $1000 show?

You can check your sales total on your Pampered Chef consultant account or ask your host for the final show sales total. If the total is $1000 or more, congratulations - you have closed a $1000 show!

What are the benefits of reaching Level 2?

Reaching Level 2 means you have earned a 25% commission on your show sales, which is the highest commission percentage offered by Pampered Chef. Additionally, you will also receive a $50 bonus for reaching Level 2.

How many $1000 shows do I need to reach Level 2?

You only need to close one $1000 show to reach Level 2. However, the more $1000 shows you close, the more you will earn in commissions and bonuses.

What are some tips for closing a $1000 show?

Some tips for closing a $1000 show include: promoting your show through social media, offering incentives or discounts to your guests, and following up with potential customers after the show. It is also important to have a well-stocked inventory and to provide excellent customer service to ensure repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
Replies
Views
grins88
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies