• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Flyers for the $1K Mystery Host Catalog Show?

In summary, LeighLeigh is asking for 10 people to help her collect orders for her Mystery Host Catalog Show. The rewards for participating are as follows: 1 person will
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Has anyone done up any flyers for the June or July version of the Mystery host catalog show? I am not so good with flyers and would LOVE it if someone can post theirs!

Thanks so much in advance!

Christ Follower said:
Has anyone done up any flyers for the June or July version of the Mystery host catalog show? I am not so good with flyers and would LOVE it if someone can post theirs!

Thanks so much in advance!

This is what I sent out to my friends and I had a $1004 show and only had 8 people do it!!!!

Hey,

I have HUGE goals for February with Pampered Chef!( one is to earn the Trip to Disney in 2010, and the other to help people stock their kitchens with free stuff) However, with it being the new year I still have several dates available to fill in February.So - I need your help, and you will be rewarded for your efforts!!!!

I am asking for 10 people to participate in my $1000.00 Mystery Host Show....so here is the scoop....

I need 10 people to collect $100.oo in orders. ( 10 x100.00 =1000.00)
you can do this by passing around a catalog at work, or in your neighborhood , at ballgames and or family gatherings. I will collect the orders from the 10 volunteers, and tally them and then draw names from the 10 participants... for the show benefits.

Here is what it will look like....
One person will win $ 100.00 in free products
One person will win $ 60.00 in free products
Three people will win 25.00 in free products
One person will win an item @ 60% off
Four people will win one item @ 50 % off.

Plus each participant will receive a gift from me for helping me out!

Gather 150.00 in orders and get an extra chance in the drawing.
Secure a booking ( or book your own show) and you will get two extra chances for the drawing.

Please respond by January 25th with your address so that I can mail your catalogs to you. I need all orders turned in by February 15h.

Everything will be shipped to me, and I will take care of sorting the products and I will deliver it to you. What could be easier??

This will be open to the first 10 people to respond.

Fine Print......
This Mystery Host event works only when at least 10 people participate collect orders from third parties, before tax and shipping. If show sales are below 100.00 then the prizes will be based on the subsequent show level.
This offer does not apply to any hosts that has a show booked with me prior to this invitation.

I look forward to hearing from you!!!
Leigh

Leigh - this sounds awesome! Thanks!!

I love it and I'm going to try it this month! Thanks for sharing!

I have done this the last 3 Sell a thon Season's and have had amazing results each time. I use the same flyer each time (but with the different pics of course). I was just hoping the person that created the flyer to begin with would post it again. Or if there is someone else that knows how to do it.

I will send out a plain letter if I have to but I LOVE the layout of the flyer from the past. Thanks!

I would love to see the flyer you are talking about. Can you post it and I'll see what I can do to update it?

It is not a flyer, but here is what I just edited from my November version and will send out in late May:

I have some HUGE goals in June (one is to stay on track for the trip to Walt Disney World, and second is to help a LOT of people outfit their kitchens!) However, because of my upcoming maternity leave, a full show schedule and other family commitments, have run out of cooking show dates.... So - I need your help! (and you will be well rewarded for helping me out!)

I am asking for 10 volunteers to participate in my $1000 Mystery Host Catalog Show!

Here is the scoop - I need 10 people willing to collect just $100 in orders (10 x $100 = $1000!) more volunteers means more rewards! No-one will be turned away from this fabulous opportunity to earn free merchandise J You can do this by passing around a catalog at work, or in your neighborhood, at ballgames, family gatherings, and I can also set you up to send out an announcement online to your friends and family.

I will collect all the orders from the 10 (or more), compile and tally them, and then draw names from the 10 participants for the Show Host Benefits.

Here is what that will look like:

10 people collect $100 in orders –

J One Person will win $100 in FREE Products.
J One Person will win $60 in FREE Products.
J Three People will win $25 in FREE Products.
J One Person will win A FREE Chillzanne Rectangle Server or Chillzanne Sectional Server.
J Three People will win 60% on a Collapsible Serving Bowl of their Choice.
J Four People will win 50% off ANY ONE product of their choice (including cookware sets, or any other product in the catalog!).
J One person will receive 2 FREE Pampered Pantry Rubs of their choice.

And there’s more! – Each participant will receive 30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order! AND a FREE gift from me,

Do you want EXTRA entries???
J For turning in your orders BEFORE the due date – one extra entry
J For every $100 in orders collected over the initial $100 – two extra entries
J For every booking for a future show you obtain for me – three extra entries
J For every July Catalog show booking you obtain for me – two extra entries
J For every lead you pass along to me for someone who may be interested in the business opportunity – four extra entries

Request your Mystery Host packet by May 25th, and receive a FREE Season's Best Cookbook! I need to hear soon, so that I can get your Show Information to you ASAP!

I need all orders and payments turned in by June 13th (any turned in later will not be able to be counted as part of the show - sorry!)

All orders will be shipped to me, and I will sort, pack, and label your orders for you & deliver them to you.

Come On! Be Part of the FUN! (and I will greatly appreciate your assistance)

The fine print:
o The Mystery Host event works only when at least 10 people collect $100 in orders from third parties, before tax and shipping. If show sales are below $100, the prizes will be based upon the subsequent show level.
o Orders will be delivered to my house and I will separate them according to hosts. I will also designate dates and times for pickup/delivery. Orders from customer placed out of area/state will be subject to extra shipping and handling charges. If you are a host from out of area/state, and either win or place an order with your host benefits, I will pay for your shipping on that order!
· This offer does not apply to those that have a cooking show scheduled with me already.

Bren706 said:
Do you want EXTRA entries???
J For turning in your orders BEFORE the due date – one extra entry
J For every $100 in orders collected over the initial $100 – two extra entries
J For every booking for a future show you obtain for me – three extra entries
J For every July Catalog show booking you obtain for me – two extra entries
J For every lead you pass along to me for someone who may be interested in the business opportunity – four extra entries

I have done mystery host shows in the past and I had one going for April. I actually had about 13 people signed up to do it and only ended up with 6 :cry: How do you keep yours doing it?

Another question... the extra entries I haven't done. What I was wondering is, with so many chances for extra entries, the same person could potentially end up with several prizes. Has this ever happened?

I'm thinking of trying it again in June... need something to motivate people to stay in it!!!

Thanks!

Hey guys...I will update the flyers and get them posted!
I haven't been around much lately...been crazy busy!!

Here are mystery host flyers for June, July and August. I tossed them together pretty quickly, so please look for any errors! :balloon:

Good luck!!

PS...I'll have OOF for the same months ready soon too...if you need them. :p

Attachments

• june 09 mystery host.doc
    283 KB · Views: 451
  • June 09 mystery host.pdf
    310.2 KB · Views: 324
  • july 09 mystery host.doc
    211 KB · Views: 366
  • july 09 mystery host.pdf
    239.2 KB · Views: 292
Here is August...I couldn't attach them all at the same time!

Attachments

• aug 09 mystery host.doc
    148 KB · Views: 381
  • aug 09 mystery host.pdf
    178.9 KB · Views: 285
Okay I've been thinking about doing one of these.

What is your experience on dividing up the goods? I've been thinking that someone would be more likely to make the effort if they knew they would win something (even if it is only the option to buy one product at a discount).

caraighan said:
I have done mystery host shows in the past and I had one going for April. I actually had about 13 people signed up to do it and only ended up with 6 :cry: How do you keep yours doing it?

Another question... the extra entries I haven't done. What I was wondering is, with so many chances for extra entries, the same person could potentially end up with several prizes. Has this ever happened?

I'm thinking of trying it again in June... need something to motivate people to stay in it!!!

Thanks!

I did this for the first time in November. I also only ended up with about 6 participants, and about $600-$700 in orders. I split up the "prizes" based upon the sales. With the entries, I would think that once they win their first drawing, you would exclude them from the other drawings, until each participant has "won" something?????

Thank You Kris!!! That is the exact flyer I was talking about! XOXOXOX

I usually see a good response because everyone wins...I do it so that you can only win one "prize"...

Bren706 said:
I did this for the first time in November. I also only ended up with about 6 participants, and about $600-$700 in orders. I split up the "prizes" based upon the sales. With the entries, I would think that once they win their first drawing, you would exclude them from the other drawings, until each participant has "won" something?????

That sounds like what I would do, but do I need to say that in the email?

The way I did the flyer, I think it's somewhat understood. I've never had anyone question me, to be honest. I suppose that you could specify...:)

I don't know how you do these flyers look so professional, but thank you so much for sharing. Planning on using them.

I just love Microsoft Publisher!!! That's what I use and it makes it soooo easy! :)
Good luck!!!

I do it so 2 people win a $100 shopping spree, 4 people win a half-off item, 1 person wins the host special and everyone that participates get's unlimited 30% off on their own order.

Kris - do you actually do this every month? a mystery host show that is... How does it work for you? Do you always get enough to participate?

Hi Kris- I know that you are busy, but do you think you could make one for May??

I really need to get higher sales this month, I just decided I want to work toward the disney trip.

If you could I would REALLY apprreciate it!!

Thanks-
Kelly

**Also what did everyone put in their subject line to get people to open it?? I am looking for something to grap their attention!

Last edited:
"Kris - do you actually do this every month? a mystery host show that is... How does it work for you? Do you always get enough to participate?"

No...I don't do this every month....only when I want to ramp up sales, like for sell a thons, etc. I usually talk it up in newsletters, shows, etc for at least a few weeks before I do it. I just keep the flyers going so that my team has them available...

"Hi Kris- I know that you are busy, but do you think you could make one for May??

I really need to get higher sales this month, I just decided I want to work toward the disney trip.

If you could I would REALLY apprreciate it!!

Thanks-
Kelly"

Sure can! I'll do it now...:)

Thank You SO MUCH!!!! I really am hoping this works for me.
So, do you have good luck when you send yours out??

What do you put in the subject line to get their attention to open it??

Kelly V :chef:

Here is the one for May...

Attachments

• may 09 mystery host.doc
    203 KB · Views: 384
  • may 09 mystery host.pdf
    158.2 KB · Views: 363

1. What is a "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show"?

A "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show" is an exclusive event where a host can earn up to $1,000 in free Pampered Chef products by collecting orders from their friends and family. The host will also have the chance to win additional rewards and discounts based on the total sales of the show.

2. How do I become a host for a "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show"?

To become a host for a "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to reach the $1,000 sales goal?

Yes, even if you are unable to reach the $1,000 sales goal, you can still earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales of your show. Your consultant will provide you with a breakdown of the rewards you are eligible for based on the sales amount.

4. How long does a "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show" last?

The duration of a "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show" can vary depending on your consultant and the sales period. Typically, the show will run for 1-2 weeks to allow for enough time to collect orders and reach the sales goal.

5. Can I host a "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show" online?

Yes, you can host a "$1K Mystery Host Catalog Show" online through your consultant's personal website. Your consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your friends and family to collect orders. They will also walk you through the process and provide any necessary support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell