• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15K in Career Sales: My Journey and Excitement for More!

R
RachelNguyen
Yippee! I just submitted a $600 show this morning and it brought me to the 15K mark. I am very excited to get my raise!

I have been at this since January, which means my monthly average is $2500. I feel really happy with that!

Chugging towards the 3K mark this month so I can get some free stuff!

Love,
Rachel

Congratulations! I am just began in May. I cannot wait to reach the point of a raise!

Way To goRachel~

Way to go on the $15K. How in the world do you do it. I'm just starting out and I feel like I'm begging people to buy or book shows. I have had one show submitted and it started as an open house with terrible sales, but one booking. I ended up closing it at 387.00. I have a show this week where the hostess has invited around 30 people, but only 4 have RSVP'd and she's been reminding them. I have one catalog show currently going, but she claims that all of her friends are broke and her sales are less than $100. I have another gal doing a catalog show but she hasn't even handed out the catalogs yet. I sent out a flyer today to everyone I know offering 10% off anything Red, White or Blue in the catalog in hopes that I could drum up some business that way. However, I'm starting to get sad that my first month isn't taking off like I hoped it would. I feel like I'm bugging people to buy with all the sales and special incentives that I'm ramming down their throats! :eek:

Any words of advice?

Wow Rachel.. You have some business for yourself! Congratulations to you! To be in the business for less than 6 months (am I right?) and get that far is fantastic!! Yes please tell us how you do it.. what games you play? recruits, etc.?

:)

Mandydollie, give yourself a goal of talking to more people about Pampered Chef every day. Start out small, like giving out one catalog a day. Then as you get more and more confident start giving out five a day. The more people you talk to about PC the more contacts you will have. Maybe offer to take people's info and enter them to win something. Then you have their information for following up with the catalog. Yes, you might get nothing out of it, but, as I am slowly learning, you have to get out there to succeed. I never leave my house and wonder why I don't have any bookings. Give a catalog to the mail person, hairstylist, cashier, dry cleaner, anyone! Yes they might throw it away, but they also might give you a $1000 show. You never know!!

Very good point. I carry the mini catalogs with me and I accidently leave them in shipping carts, in the dentist office, etc. However, I need to be better about actually talking to people about it.

Congratulations!What an awesome achievement! Way to go!:)

WAY TO GO Rachel:D That is so awesome to do it in that amount of time! Woo-hoo! That raise is nice too!

GOOD JOB RACHEL!!! You should be very proud of yourself and everything you have done to reach this goal. Just keep doing what you are doing and you will go far/

Hi guys!

Thanks for all the encouragement! I really feel like this is a big accomplishment and I am excited about it!

Mandy, I think part of my success is that I have a very positive attitude. Even when a show stinks, and I have had them, LOL, I basically just chalk it up to training. And even a bad show earns a little money, so I am getting paid training as far as I am concerned.

A positive attitude about the products and the company goes a long way, too. I NEVER feel embarrassed to talk about Pampered Chef. I am always happy to tell people what I do now. I have found that the more I talk about it, the more likely I am to bump into people who want to do a show.

Also, I try not to let a show go without a booking. If I don't get a booking, I go home and make calls until I do get one. That has been a very good way to keep the ball rolling.

I pray a lot, too. (No, I am not joking, LOL!) And I don't mean I pray for a good business. I mean I stay in touch with God every day and that gives me a kind of inner strength that I think just rubs off on people. It makes it easier for me to just relax and enjoy myself at my shows, which is a huge selling point. I am fun and easy going and not a stress ball or a drag. (In fact, that is my number one personal rule: Don't be a drag. I think it is a good philosophy! LOL.)

Tina, I don't really play many games at my shows. I find we usually just have fun chit chatting and talking about the recipes and tools and things. I might do a "have it Love it" kind of thing where I give out tickets for a drawing to the first person who has a tool I am demonstrating, but I usually only do that if it is a large crowd. Otherwise, we just enjoy each other's company.

For my next six months, my goal is to get better organized with my paperwork . I find myself overwhelmed each month trying to get the packets put together and mailed out. As a gift to myself, I got a beautiful leather binder to keep my calendar in... so I hope I will begin to get a better rhythm going for all the paper stuff!

Anyway, that's my story and I am sticking to it! 30K, here I come!

Oh, and no, not much recruiting yet. I have one recruit who has yet to qualify. June is her ss1 and she hasn't had any shows.

Hmmm. Maybe I should call her tomorrow! LOL.

R

What an inspirationRachel~

Thank you for your input on what you do. You're right..even a small show earns us money. I never thought of it that way. I sat here tonight and stamped a ton of my mini catalogs and I'm going to keep three in my purse each day for the rest of the week. I have made a rule that I can't come home until they have been handed out. Not a huge thing to do... for most people. But I'm not overly outgoing and this will force me to get out of my comfort zone. As of last night I have an even bigger goal. My boyfriend proposed last night and we've set a June 16th, 2007 wedding date. I want to be able to pay for a lot of our wedding expenses with money that I've earned doing Pampered Chef. He's very supportive and he's even gotten me a booking for July with a gal he works with. So, it's time to set up to the plate and swing for the fence... with less than a year to save, I gotta get the sales!

Thanks for being an inspiration!

Mandy

Congrats Rachel! Awesome job!!! That's amazing in such a short time!
I cannot wait for mine (hoping it happens this month) after 7 months of starting my biz!!!

Congrats Mandy!! Can I interest you in a PC wedding registry!?? LOL! But now that you'll be visiting lots of bridal places keep info on hand to give out to all the brides in line with you!

ThanksGillian~

Thanks! Good thinking about the brides in line with me. I'll be sure to stuff my purse full of business cards and mini catalogs since it outlines the wedding registry on the back.

I'm so excited about getting married!!! WOOHOO!!!!

1. How long did it take you to reach $15K in career sales?

It took me about 6 months to reach $15K in career sales since I started in January. This means my monthly average is $2500.

2. How do you feel about reaching this milestone?

I am extremely excited and proud to have reached the $15K mark in my career sales. It's a great achievement and motivates me to keep pushing for more success.

3. What strategies have you used to reach $15K in career sales?

I have consistently worked hard and remained dedicated to my sales goals. I have also utilized various marketing and networking strategies to promote my products and reach a wider audience.

4. What are your plans for the future now that you have reached this milestone?

I am determined to continue growing my sales and reaching higher milestones. My ultimate goal is to reach $20K in career sales and I am excited to see where my hard work will take me.

5. What advice do you have for others who are striving to reach similar sales milestones?

My advice would be to stay focused, work hard, and never give up. Set realistic goals and consistently work towards them. Also, don't be afraid to try new strategies and seek guidance from successful salespeople.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Shell Northway