• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick & Easy Meal Demos Under 15 Minutes? Get Suggestions Here!

In summary, the conversation discusses quick and easy meal options that can be prepared in under 15 minutes using a microwave or oven. Suggestions include fajitas and salsa, a 13 minute cake, a trifle, and buffalo chicken dip. The conversation also mentions using the 29 minutes or less cookbook for more ideas, or prepping ingredients ahead of time to save time during the demonstration. Additionally, the conversation touches on the idea of having the host pay for ingredients and using the $15 bonus from Pampered Chef to offset the cost. Other tips include using the Salad Choppers and the Ultimate Mandoline for efficient chopping, and suggesting pulled pork as another quick option.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Looking for FAST prep demos, in under 15 minutes - for the microwave AND oven. Suggestions for meals & desserts? Trying to cut down on my show length and figured this would be a good place to start

Fajitas and salsa. Quick prep then 15 minutes in microwave while you make the salsa.

13 minute cake in the microwave. Start it when you get there, cool. Maybe make a salsa or fruit salsa or demo sauces then garnish the cake.

Trifle. Make the brownie ahead of time or use purchased cake (angelfood or pound). Quick to layer and garnish.

Buffalo Chicken Dip - cook the chicken in the RCB then assemble ingredients and back in the microwave for 5 minutes. I start the chicken as guests are arriving so it can cool slightly while we do intros etc.

Well, that's a start anyway...

Look at the 29 minutes or less cookbook. Many of those recipes are 15-20 minutes.

Another way, if you bring the ingredients, would be to have everything prepped and all but ready to assemble. Save one or two items to "live demo" maybe but mostly just throw it together. You can still do this even if you have your host pay for ingredients. Let the host know that "part of your "service" is to do the grocery shopping for the show recipe(s) for her, but she would pay you the $10-15 when she closes her show. Pampered Chef includes a bonus $15 in her free product for having a Cooking Show- to offset the cost of ingredients." I know several directors and such who do this. I like the idea- and the time-saving aspect of it!

The fajitas and salsa are,in my opinion, THE best quick recipe you can demo. Personally, I try to always do a main dish for my demo. I feel the purpose of my being there is, as I say, "To help bring families back together around the dinner table by teaching you how to get in and out of the kitchen in under 30 minutes."

When I do the f & s shows, I prep the onions, peppers, garlic, and chicken and put in the dcb as soon as I arrive. When the first guest arrives, I put it in the microwave for 17 minutes. Then I proceed to do my show. When I get to demo time, I show them the chicken w/stuff, pass around for them to chop w/salad choppers, and demo the salsa (which takes maybe 2 minutes-have everything ready to go in the mfp except the garlic so I can demo the press). I demo the garlic peeler & slicer since that is the one/two tools that are unique (everyone knows how to use a knife). All the other tools get discussed around the group when we talk about products, favorites, etc.

It is quick, easy, delicious, and demonstrates a REAL, subtancial meal with fresh ingredients that one can fix for their family in about 20 minutes, including prep time.

I do mine a little differently (we are all a little different):

Before the party I have the cheese and sour cream and tortilla chips already in the serving bowls and I have prepped the peppers and onions, and have the chicken on the prep mat. We talk about the DCB as part of the intros. THEN I slice the peppers and onions with the UM, add chipolte rub, cut the chicken into tenders if necessary (quick and shows the forged cutlery), put it in, then more chipolte rub. Then in the microwave for 15 minutes. When it's done I pop the tortillas in the microwave to warm them.

Meanwhile, (I had prepped the salsa ingredients before hand too except the jalapeno pepper) I seed and de-stem the jalapeno and put the salsa ingredients in the MFP and process. When to desired consistancy, I squeeze lime juice over the salsa with the citrus press. Now I have a couple minutes for questions or maybe a game if we choose to do one. Check the chicken - 99% of the time it's done (unless the host wants to feed more and we put extra chicken in the pot). I show the Salad Choppers and start chopping - they are amazed. I have the host pass out DPDS while I finish chopping. They aren't done with the DPDS and I am done chopping. We put it all together. Draw the prize and they eat and shop.

I'm stumped ! What is DPDS?

Another under 15 is pulled pork. Put pork in dcb, spray a little oil on with kitchen spritzer, cover in bbq rub or smokey applewood rub. Cover and cook 8-10 min for 1 lb, 15 for 2 lb. Make bbq sauce while that cooks or assemble in a micro cooker. Pull out let sit 5 min. Put in bbq sauce, chop pork with salad chopper and then serve on rolls. You could even prestart it, but most guests want to see it done. You can play games while it cooks, serve with some dips made with our rubs w/ veggies and/or chips. I'm currently doing this and stone cold show. The guests get to eat dessert first, play games, then serve slider with dips. It's fun, fast, and the guests seem to love it.

Crostini Caprese

16 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick
1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 block (4 ounces) mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup snipped fresh basil leaves

Directions:1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread slices on Large Round Stone. Lightly spray with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer; bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.2.Spread pesto evenly over toasted bread slices. Top each bread slice with one tomato slice. Slice mozzarella cheese into 16 slices (about 1/4 inch thick) using Stainless Cheese Knife; place over tomato slices. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges of bread are light golden brown and cheese begins to melt; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle Parmesan cheese and basil over crostini; serve warm.

These are delicious!!!

do you have a bbq sauce recipe

do you have the salsa recipe.... I tried to make it and it was very watery

Cinnamon - apple pie pullaparts, or Garlic -parmesan pullaparts also a great short recipe that shows off cookware.

I often bring one recipe already made or almost made and demo the other. I still have the host reimburse me for the cost of the ingredients.

1. What is a 15 Minute & Under Demo?

A 15 Minute & Under Demo is a quick and easy demonstration of our products that can be completed in 15 minutes or less. It is a great way to showcase the versatility and functionality of our products and how they can make meal prep faster and easier.

2. How can I prepare for a 15 Minute & Under Demo?

To prepare for a 15 Minute & Under Demo, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools ready to go. Practice the recipe beforehand to ensure that you can complete it within the time frame. It may also be helpful to have a timer or watch to keep track of the time.

3. Can I customize the recipes for a 15 Minute & Under Demo?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes for a 15 Minute & Under Demo to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. Our products are versatile and can be used in a variety of ways, so feel free to get creative with the recipes.

4. How can I make my 15 Minute & Under Demo more engaging?

To make your 15 Minute & Under Demo more engaging, try to involve the audience by asking for volunteers or getting them to participate in some way. You can also share tips and tricks for using the products or share personal anecdotes about how they have made your cooking experience easier.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the 15 Minute & Under Demo?

Yes, all the products used in our 15 Minute & Under Demos are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer special discounts and promotions for those who attend our demos, so be sure to ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Oracle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ritabenson
Replies