• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the 15 Minute Recipe Shared in an Open House - Get Ready to Impress!

slice in half and then slice thin, or remove from the oven and let it cool slightly. If you're using the Mini Baker, slice the chicken after it's been microwaved for 8 minutes. If you're using the Large Baker, leave it in the oven uncovered. To Assemble the Fajitas:1. Lay the tortillas out on your work surface. Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the tortillas.2. Top with pico de gallo, avocado, and tomatoes, and then cheese if desired.3. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam-side down in the Deep Covered Baker.4. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the Large
Barry Carlton
Someone just posted 3-4 days ago something about a 15 minute something they were going to do in an open house situation. Does anyone know what the recipe was and can you post it for me? Sorry I haven't been on in the past 2-3 days and can't remember the topic it was under. I think it was about the MFP and the simple things she did to sell several at an informal show. You could just link to the post if you want to. (click the post number in the corner, copy the address bar, and paste it in your reply. That'll take me directly to the post)TIA

I don't know about that post, but here is what I was going to do for my open house:1 chicken breast in deep covered baker with chili lime rub
microwave 8 minutes
check temp, chop with food chopper
add whatever other ingredients you want to make quesadillas (tortilla, chicken, cheese, onions, peppers, tomatoes, whatever, and top with another tortilla)
cook until cheese is melted (I plan to use my 8 in non-stick, but could use grill pan/press)That and making some salsa in the mfp should be it. Shows DCB, cookware, knives (for ingredients), veggie wedgie, mfp, new chili lime rub... Hope it helps!

Not sure what thread you saw. But 15m options:

Micro cake
Fajitas in DCB
Pork Tenderloin in 15m
Any of our salsas: Pico, nectarine, pineapple
Artichoke Tapenade
Strawberry Ice

HTH

I think I read the same thing. She took the MFP with her and some prepped fruit/vegis and let people try it right there on the spot...

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Not sure what thread you saw. But 15m options:

Micro cake
Fajitas in DCB
Pork Tenderloin in 15m
Any of our salsas: Pico, nectarine, pineapple
Artichoke Tapenade
Strawberry Ice

HTH

Might have been the Fajitas.

Is this the recipe or is there another?http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/i-love-30944/index3.html#post374762
I search CC using DCB (words), fajitas, 15 minutes, and could not find anything.

PS is it just me or are the pages loading slowly....if at all. (just this site today)

Hi Barry,

Yes, it's loading slowly! I've tried posting this several times and it's giving me error messages.

Here's what I pass to my team. I got it from here on CS, posted originally by ChefBeckyD. I modified it to my taste and added to it. I tell the team that you do NOT need all the tools listed, they are there in the event that you do have them.

Since I was posting it here, I added the new products and removed retired items. It's a great recipe and shows LOTS of tools.

Fast and Easy Chicken Fajitas

Ingredients for Fajitas, Pico de Gallo & Guacamole:

3 or 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1-2 Bell Peppers (host’s choice in colors or a combo)
2 Small Onions (No large ones please)
4 Fresh Garlic Cloves
2 small limes
Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix & Chipotle Rub
Mini Corn Tortillas

2-3 avocados

Cilantro
2-3 tomatoes (roma or regular, whatever is on sale)

Optional: Cheese, sour cream

Directions:
Fill the Mini Baker with the tortillas, cover with foil, and put in a 250 degree oven to warm. Or put the Mini Baker in the microwave covered with a damp paper towel for @ 30-45 seconds to warm. You can also microwave the tortillas in the Large Micro-Cooker for 45 seconds and flip the stack over when done. Pop them in the micro after the fajitas are done.

Core & Seed the bell pepper with the core & more. You can choose to cut the bell peppers in half with your Forged Cutlery knife and toss into Deep Covered Baker. OR better yet, cut a line down the bell pepper, roll into itself and use the Ultimate Mandoline to make slices.

Wedge the onion with our Veggie Wedger or Apple Wedger. Put onions and bell peppers in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker, sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon of Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix and 1/2 Tablespoon Chipotle Rub (Or 1 TBSP of one of them…I may start experimenting with the Chili Lime Rub too. If you don’t have the spices, you can use taco seasoning mix packet).

Add the raw chicken on top of the peppers and onions with the hold n slice (leave a little space between the chicken breasts). Press 2 garlic cloves with garlic press on top of chicken. Squeeze lime over the chicken using the Citrus Press and then sprinkle with another ½ Tablespoon of SW Seasoning and ½ Tablespoon of Chipotle Rub (I also add a little bit of salt at this point, use our grinder set if you have it). Cover with the lid and microwave for 15 minutes. Start on the pico de gallo and avocados while chicken is cooking (instructions to follow).

When the chicken is done (cut into a piece or check with the Digital Thermometer to make sure it is done), either cut it up in the baker using the Salad Choppers – or - take it out of the DCB and place it on your cutting board and shred it (use the Hold ‘N Slice). Push the veggies to one side of the DCB and put the chicken back in on the other side. Set the DCB and the Mini Baker (or Micro Cooker) on top of the Round Up From the Heart Trivets or Cooling Rack. Use the Chef’s Tongs for serving.

Pico de Gallo:

Cut ends of onion off with Forged Cutlery Knife on cutting board, toss into SS Bowl or Batter bowl. Press garlic cloves with garlic press into bowl. Using core & more, core tomato tops & add to bowl. Coarsely chop using salad choppers. Start it off to show guests how to use, then have them pass the bowl around so everyone gets to try.

Allow guests to snip cilantro with kitchen shears in the prep bowl. Allow them to also pass it around. Add to salsa when everyone has had a chance to try the salad choppers and kitchen shears. Using core & more, remove stem and seed jalapeno. Use to food chopper to dice pepper into fine dice. Again, let guests come up and try the chopper. Add jalapeno and ½ tsp salt to salsa. Squeeze ½ lime with citrus press into salsa.

For avocados – Use the avocado peeler and place into another bowl, a stainless steel bowl if you have one available. Using the mix n chop, mash away. Pass the bowl around so everyone has a chance to play!

Other ideas~

Before the show:
•I like to have my tools and matching ingredients set up around the table/island before guests arrive.
• Trim the fat and ‘other stuff’ off of the chicken breasts using either the Kitchen Shears or the Boning Knife.
• Grate most of the cheese (save a small piece to demo) and put it in a small SA Bowl. Our Microplane Coarse Grater over the batter bowl would work well.
• Remove cilantro from stem and store in prep bowl with lid.

While the chicken is in the microwave:
• Pass around the Small Batter Bowl or Small Stainless Bowl with the pico de gallo ingredients and Salad Choppers and have guests make the salsa – It’s called “Pass the Salsa”. Or just buy your favorite salsa and put it in a Small SA Bowl. Maybe show the Jar Opener here.
• Show guests how to work with an avocado, and demo the avocado peeler, your Stainless Steel Bowls or Batter bowl. Have someone mix up the guacamole with the Mix ‘N Chop or play “Pass the Guac”. Put it in a small SA Bowl or small bamboo bowl.
• Put both SA Bowls on the stand.
• Use the Small Bamboo Ladle (from the Bamboo Serving Set) for the salsa
• Use the Small Bamboo Spoons for the guacamole and the grated cheese.
• Use either a Decorator Bottle or the Easy Accent Decorator for the sour cream.

Products:
Mini baker or Large Micro-Cooker
2 cutting boards
Forged Cutlery – whatever you have. I like a Santoku knife & Chef’s knife
Apple wedger or Veggie Wedger
Deep covered baker
Adjustable spoons
Southwestern seasoning Mix, Chipotle Rub and/or Chili Lime Rub
Citrus press
Salt & pepper grinder
Hold & slice
Chefs tongs
Small tongs
Cheese grater or Microplane Coarse Grater
2 small Simple Addition bowls & stand
SA bowls tray
Small & med SS bowl
Salad chopper
Garlic press
Kitchen shears
Mix n Chop
Batter bowl
Small bamboo ladle
Small spoons
Mix & scrapers
Stainless Steel Bowls
Ultimate Mandoline
Prep bowls
Core & More
Avocado Peeler
Food Chopper
Cooking Stand

Thank you is this really only 20 min?

W/o demo and guest interaction, yes. With your input about our products and uses and with having guests come play, it'll add an extra 10-20 minutes.

1. What exactly is "15 Minute Something?"

"15 Minute Something" is a line of recipes and meal ideas created by Pampered Chef that are designed to be quick and easy to make, taking only 15 minutes or less to prepare.

2. Are the "15 Minute Something" recipes healthy?

Yes, all of the "15 Minute Something" recipes are developed with nutrition in mind and use fresh, wholesome ingredients. They are also customizable to fit dietary restrictions and preferences.

3. Can I find "15 Minute Something" recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, all "15 Minute Something" recipes can be found on our website, along with helpful tips and videos to make meal preparation even easier.

4. Do I need specialized equipment to make "15 Minute Something" recipes?

No, most "15 Minute Something" recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may suggest the use of certain Pampered Chef tools to make the process even faster and more efficient.

5. Are there options for dietary restrictions with "15 Minute Something" recipes?

Yes, "15 Minute Something" recipes can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. They also offer alternatives for common allergens like nuts or soy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Tash
  • jbachen
  • Products and Tips
Replies