• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the 123Byrequest Newsletter yet?

In summary, the service provides a summary of content, customers have had success with it, and there are issues with customers not getting it or being able to see it.
jwpamp
I just subscribed...I am so busy with my own shows and trying to provide leadership for my TEAM, that this is something I was willing to give up (never really got any business from it, just a way to keep my name in front of them and a nice Customer Service thing).

Has anyone had issues with customers NOT getting it or being able to see it? I use Yahoo.

Thanks in advance for your replies!!

I just started using it and everyone seems to be getting it. I even sent it from my yahoo account to my work account (which has a major spam blocker) and it came through.

jwpamp said:
I just subscribed...I am so busy with my own shows and trying to provide leadership for my TEAM, that this is something I was willing to give up (never really got any business from it, just a way to keep my name in front of them and a nice Customer Service thing).

Has anyone had issues with customers NOT getting it or being able to see it? I use Yahoo.

Thanks in advance for your replies!!
That's exactly why I started using this. I stressed out every month because it got later and later into the month before I had a chance to send it. This month I actually sent it out on the FIRST! That was the first time I've ever done that.

And I HAVE gotten business from it! Especially the one she recently put together with all the retiring items. Got several orders from that.:)

I get some business from it as well. I don't know of anyone not receiving the newsletter, but I'm not sure how I would know with most of them.

I also use this service. I love not having to think about it and my customers are impressed by how professional it looks.

I don't hear when someone doesn't get it, but customers often tell me that they appreciate receiving it. I also got a couple orders for retiring items. :)

What does this service provide...how do you sign up...how much does it cost? I have been having trouble lately with my computer not opening graphics...even in word and word pad. So, I need to find a new way to handle newsletters. I really like Rita's, but can't open the graphics.

Stephanie sends an email once a month, usually around mid-month for the next month's issue, that has a nicely made newsletter with graphics, recipes, etc. All you have to do is hit "forward" and type in your addresses. She also sends one by email that you can print out if you so choose.

Go to her site, 123byrequest.com , and click on "Newsletter Samples" to see what it looks like.

How does one FW an email to over 750 people?? I get really sick of emailing 10 at a time, it makes me insane. I need some type of service that emails them all at once! WHY oh WHY can't PC come out with a "subscription" service like SLAH, Homemade Gourmet, and a few others. Wah! :eek:

I send mine out in groups that have 98 or less. I don't know if this helps, but I think it does!

If I go over 25, my email shoots back mailer daemons that say "too many recipients" in each "undeliverable" notice. I've had to break my own downline in to two seperate emails because we went over 20. UGH! :eek:

Yikes! That is no fun....maybe you can look into getting a different email address.?!?

I really like her newsletters. I love how clean they look, and no grammatical errors that I can see. I DO like being able to edit them... hmm....
If only I could get an idea of how to get it to SO many people without going nuts! :eek:

Its Yahoo. Do you think that's the problem? I think I'd rather email 750 people one at a time than change email addresses at this point. LOL!

That's my guess....I don't know for sure though.

And to make it worse, P3 doesnt have an "export" feature yet so we can't get email addresses from P3 to Outlook anymore. EEEK! I'm thinking I'm not gonna get around the 10 at a time deal. LOL oh well. Can someone send me a copy of the 123 newsletter for this past month so I can see an updated version? [email protected]
Thankie!!

Sorry, Laura. I'd send you mine, but I just deleted my "deleted emails" folder the other day since my computer was running so slow!

Duh...I just figured it out. It was in my "sent" folder. Brain freeze! I just sent it to you. :)

I use these 123by request newsletters. She delivers them on the 15th. When do you suggest emailing them out? thx!

I mail mine out right away. I figure if anyone wants to book with the March host special, we better get on it now! There's no need to wait til the first of the month.

Pampered Laura said:
If I go over 25, my email shoots back mailer daemons that say "too many recipients" in each "undeliverable" notice. I've had to break my own downline in to two seperate emails because we went over 20. UGH! :eek:

Are you putting them in the BCC section or the To section?

BCC section always. I never want anyone to see anyone elses email addresses ;)

Always BCC. I have about 30 distribution lists in Outlook. It's a PITA, but it works!

Yes, my brother had a yahoo address and could never get the pictures. I had a few customers say they didn't get the pictures either. I started using the Word format she sends, because her pictures are "linked" to the website - she doesn't actually use files for the pictures because the newsletter would be too big.

I open the Word file (one she sends us to print), do a "select all", then paste it in an email message (everything comes in). Then I send it/forward it out to my customers. Since I started doing it this way, everyone gets all the pictures and the format seems to hold instead of getting messed up.

Just my advice!
Joanne

I've decided to go ahead and sign up for this service.

For those of you that already use this service, I'm not 100% clear - do you have to choose the format you want it in (i.e. HTML or Word)? I will be sedning the newsletter out with a Hotmail email account and I don't want to have to worry about customers not seeing the graphics, etc.

TIA,
Kearstin

This month she sent me two formats - one is just an email you can forward (but that was the one some of my customers said they had problems with) and the other format is in Word. That's the one I've been using - cutting & pasting. Try sending one to yourself if you have an extra email address (that's what I did - I sent it from my business email address to my yahoo account) and see which one works. I do like her format - it's clean and professional.
Joanne

can someone send me a copy please? I am comparing them all before I sign up. Thanks

You can go to 123byrequest.com to download a previous issue. Stephanie has asked us not to forward them on to other consultants. Sorry!

Laura, I have Yahoo. I can have groups up to 99 each before it tells me it's too many. I BCC them and put myself as recipient 100...Yahoo has a max of 100 on a message. HTH.

rebeccastt said:
Duh...I just figured it out. It was in my "sent" folder. Brain freeze! I just sent it to you. :)

rebeccastt said:
You can go to 123byrequest.com to download a previous issue. Stephanie has asked us not to forward them on to other consultants. Sorry!

I have gone to the website but she doesn't have any current ones on there. I just want to see what they look like currently before deciding to spend my money. I can respect you saying that you can't forward them but do wish that you wouldn't use that excuse after you have just forwarded to another consultant a few messages up. Thanks anyway

I used to receive this along with others and seem
rebeccastt said:
Stephanie sends an email once a month, usually around mid-month for the next month's issue, that has a nicely made newsletter with graphics, recipes, etc. All you have to do is hit "forward" and type in your addresses. She also sends one by email that you can print out if you so choose.

Go to her site, 123byrequest.com , and click on "Newsletter Samples" to see what it looks like.

to have been dropped off :( I can't remember who all to contact either :( I just contacted her so hopefully I'll be on her list soon :)

Liz

Last edited:
me too please
Pampered Laura said:
And to make it worse, P3 doesnt have an "export" feature yet so we can't get email addresses from P3 to Outlook anymore. EEEK! I'm thinking I'm not gonna get around the 10 at a time deal. LOL oh well. Can someone send me a copy of the 123 newsletter for this past month so I can see an updated version? [email protected]
Thankie!!

will someone be kind enough to send it to me as well??

PLEASE

[email protected]
[email protected]

In Yahoo you can make lists of people to send them to. I add 99 people to each list, with me as #100, and name the lists as waves. Wave one gets sent, then I forward the one I get in my inbox (so I only have to edit once) to waves two, three, and so on. 750 people would only be 8 e-mails!

dollfangs said:
I can respect you saying that you can't forward them but do wish that you wouldn't use that excuse after you have just forwarded to another consultant a few messages up. Thanks anyway

Melissa,
It was not an excuse...about 5 minutes after I sent it to her, I got the March issue with Stephanie's request in big, bold letters. I had sent it to her before realizing that it was not allowed. So naturally, I'm not going to continue to do it after knowing it is wrong. Maybe if you email her she would send you a more recent version. I'm sorry that you feel that I would share with one person over another. That is simply not true...I don't know either of you!

Good luck with your search.

Hey there, everyone!

I LOVE THIS NEWSLETTER! My customers are really giving me great feedback!

If you sign up for the 123byrequest Newsletter, I would really appreciate it if you could use me as a referral!

Thanks soooo much!

What is the 123Byrequest Newsletter?

The 123Byrequest Newsletter is a subscription-based newsletter offered by Pampered Chef that provides updates, tips, and promotions for consultants and their customers.

Is it worth subscribing to the 123Byrequest Newsletter?

While results may vary, many consultants find the newsletter to be a valuable resource for staying connected with their customers and keeping them informed about new products and specials.

How do I subscribe to the 123Byrequest Newsletter?

To subscribe, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and choose to receive either the consultant or customer version of the newsletter.

Are there any issues with customers not receiving or being able to view the newsletter?

We have not received any widespread reports of customers having trouble receiving or viewing the newsletter. However, if you do encounter any issues with your customers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Do you recommend the 123Byrequest Newsletter for busy consultants?

Many consultants find the newsletter to be a helpful tool for staying connected with their customers, but ultimately it is up to your personal preferences and time constraints. If you find that it is not beneficial for your business, you can always unsubscribe at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • NooraK