• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 123byrequest Newsletter Subscription Service Unreliable?

In summary, a director friend asks for help with getting in touch with a client who has allegedly "gone invisible." The person doing the asking has not had any success in getting in touch with the client, but does find an old email from the client in response to an earlier request for help. The letter is professional and asks for help with a credit for May that was not received, as well as updates on the client's situation. No response has been received by the date requested, so a claim is filed with PayPal. A newsletter is not received after being requested multiple times, and the sender is concerned that the client may have gone inactive.
DebPC
Staff member
I just got this email from a director friend who asked me to post this. If anyone has any info- just email it to me and i'll forward it to them. Thanks!

Hi Debbie,
Could you put this out on your director loop. I know nothing about this woman but one of my directors (and others I'm told) have worked with her & now she's "invisible". Any info you can gather would be greatly appreciated!

> > Does anyone subscribe to the 123byrequest newsletter???? I've
> > renewed my subscription and I haven't a newsletter in forever.... I
> > have emailed Stephanie TeKippe many times and have asked to please
> > send the
newsletter
> > for June and still nothing.............. SO, if anyone would be
> > willing
to
> > send it to me or to my Director, that would be great........ I'm in
> > dire need to get a customer newsletter out and thought by renewing
> > my subscription I would have gotten the latest one.........

tons-o-thanks,

Hey Deb, I received mine a couple weeks ago. I have it if you want it.

I got the June one also and have not been having problems with 123byrequest.

I've been emailing Stephanie every other day for a month and have received NO RESPONSE AT ALL. It's very frustrating. She owes me money. Grr.

newsletterI got the email from her saying it was time to renew..I did so by paypal. It shows on my bank statement but no June newsletter...I need it too, badly! I know she went with another company format a while ago and I don't think I am as impressed. I think she did mention she was trying to work out some bugs

DebbieJ said:
I've been emailing Stephanie every other day for a month and have received NO RESPONSE AT ALL. It's very frustrating. She owes me money. Grr.

Maybe you need to have Wadesgirl contact her for you!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Maybe you need to have Wadesgirl contact her for you!:D
I did find an old email that she replied to last night. I thought about contacting her again out of concern. I know when I did email her last (in February) she said at that time that there were alot of issues going on.

I haven't had a newsletter from her since February and I've emailed her MULTIPLE times and have had NO response at all. I'm very frustrated.

a lot of people seem to be having problems with her these days.... :(

Fyi - I just got an email from her today. She of course apologize, said that somehow I was in her system multiple times (I had received notices that I needed to renew, but I knew I didn't) and didn't know why. I received my June newsletter today.

Andrea, what email address did you send it too? I have been using the one that took the money out of my Paypal account and haven't received a single response.

I filed a claim with Pay Pal Sunday after no response to many e-mails. It seems to have gotten action. I did receive my Newsletter today.

She has an e-mail on her website, you can also try the one on an old Newsletter...or just file a Dispute with PayPal. I claimed it as a "Virtual Good" not delivered.

I was wondering if she is just not getting the e-mail thru her website or Newsletter addresses.

She has such an amazing product and I love to refer others to her. I hope she gets everything worked out quickly!

I sent a certified letter to her yesterday. It was very professional and I explained how I have been a very satisfied customer for almost 2 years. In May I did not receive my newsletter and I emailed her. I noted this in the letter and stated that I did not receive a response.

My Paypal payment was cashed August 29, 2007 and I requested that I receive credit for May. Also, I had not received a June newsletter and that if I did not receive it by June 15, then I would also like credit for that month.

And finally I wrote that although I would prefer to receive my newsletter, that if I did not hear from her by June 15, 2008, I will have no choice but to call the Better Business bureau.

My preference would be to get her newsletter. I have had no issues with her, but feel that she is totally ignoring too many customers. My faith in her is gone. Regretfully, I will be changing newsletters once this subscription expires. :(

Her cost is very reasonable and her product is wonderful, but it does my business no good to not receive the product I paid for.

Will let you know if I receive a response other than the slip showing me who signed for the letter!!

I have a subscription to her service as well that expires in the Fall. I can't remember if I receive notification and have to manually pay her via PayPal or not. Debbie's dilemma is making me concerned that the money will be taken without my authorization. Does anyone know/remember how their renewal works? This will be my last time using her services. Too many problems and lack of communication for me.

I received my June newsletter on time and haven't had any problems with her. I don't remember when my subscription expires, but I may look into other options at that time, just to have a change. I believe I mailed her a check and didn't even do the PayPal thing, so I don't have to worry about being automatically renewed.

rebeccastt said:
I have a subscription to her service as well that expires in the Fall. I can't remember if I receive notification and have to manually pay her via PayPal or not. Debbie's dilemma is making me concerned that the money will be taken without my authorization. Does anyone know/remember how their renewal works? This will be my last time using her services. Too many problems and lack of communication for me.

Log into your Paypal account and see if it's set up as a subscription. If so, she will automatically get paid. Just cancel the subscription in Paypal.

I am glad I found this info. I have had the same problems with 123byrequest. I love the newsletter but not the customer service (or lack there of). I just started using the customer newsletter at the beginning of this year with great response from my customers. Now, no June newsletter and no response to many, many e-mails sent to Stephanie. What recourse do I have if I didn't use Paypal? I am still waiting for the June Newsletter.

Newsletter missing too!I have emailed Stephanie as well about my missing newsletter that I paid for in March:eek:
I need mine as well.
Where is she???????????????

I too have used Stephanie and have been please with the newsletter, not with the service.

I logged into Paypal and checked for a reoccuring payment and don't see where she has it set up so that my subscription renews on it's own. Is there something else I should be looking for? I do not want to use her service when my subscription runs out.

DebbieJ said:
Log into your Paypal account and see if it's set up as a subscription. If so, she will automatically get paid. Just cancel the subscription in Paypal.

Thanks Deb. I looked there and didn't see any subscriptions so I'll cross my fingers!

IT WORKED!!! I have not gotten my receipt for my certified letter, but my June newsletter showed up in my e-mail box today!!

If you use Paypal, you can not automatically be renewed. You must have the funds in the account and authorize the release of the money.

Sad that it cost me almost $5.00 to get her to respond, but it worked.

baychef said:
If you use Paypal, you can not automatically be renewed. You must have the funds in the account and authorize the release of the money.
Not true! Somehow a subscription payment in Paypal was set up without my knowledge and she was automatically paid last month even though I CANCELLED her service over 6 months ago.

so, does anyone out there have the newsletter that they're willing to give to any of us who have been put out...I still don't have mine and my paypal payment has shown up on my bank statement weeks ago for renewal...I don't even really remember if I was up for renewal,m but because I got an email stating I was, I figured I was and paid for it...Yikes

Not to hijack the thread, but I'd be happy to offer up my June newsletter to those of you who are needing to get something out to your customers right now. I feel bad that you haven't been able to get something you paid for... As busy as I have been lately (don't even get me started on my life!), I still try to get back to everyone within 2 business days.

Email me at [email protected] if I can help you out.

Joy

DebbieJ said:
Not true! Somehow a subscription payment in Paypal was set up without my knowledge and she was automatically paid last month even though I CANCELLED her service over 6 months ago.

OOOPS!!!!!!! That is terrible!! Stephanie did e-mail me after she received my certified letter and did extend my subscription 3 months for the mistake. She wanted me to e-mail her back and in doing so, I explained to her that she is losing business because of her lack of customer service. I have offered to help her if she is open to it.

Glad to hear you got it resolved, even though it took that kind of situation to do so!

I am glad to have it resolved too. It was the only thing I could think of that would get her attention to not just my own situation directly to her, but also others that are having issues.

She said that she did not have an e-mail on the date I had mention on the date I had given her. Not sure if she is having e-mail issues or if she has employees that are deleting e-mails???

If I do not hear a response from the e-mail I wrote, I may just send a snail mail letter (not certified this time) offering to help her get in touch with those that I know of that are having problems.

1. What is "123 by Request Gone Missing?"

"123 by Request Gone Missing" is a dessert mix sold by Pampered Chef that allows you to create delicious and customizable desserts in just three easy steps.

2. How do I use "123 by Request Gone Missing?"

To use "123 by Request Gone Missing," simply follow the three steps listed on the package. First, mix the dry ingredients with melted butter in a bowl. Then, press the mixture into a baking dish. Finally, bake and add your desired toppings.

3. What are the ingredients in "123 by Request Gone Missing?"

The ingredients in "123 by Request Gone Missing" may vary depending on the flavor, but typically include a mix of flour, sugar, baking powder, and other natural ingredients.

4. Is "123 by Request Gone Missing" allergen-friendly?

"123 by Request Gone Missing" does not contain any nuts or dairy, but it is produced in a facility that also processes those ingredients. Please check the ingredients list and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.

5. Can I customize the toppings in "123 by Request Gone Missing?"

Yes, you can add your choice of toppings to "123 by Request Gone Missing" to make it your own. Some popular options include fresh fruit, chocolate chips, and nuts. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies