• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12" skillet - help

PamperedChefLayla

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2009
Which do you prefer the SS or non stick? I have the older PC non stick set that is still in great condition but I want to get a larger skillet. SS or non stick?? What do you prefer?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It really depends on how you cook. I prefer the Executive for most things. However, if I'm cooking meat or making a sauce I use the SS.

If you already have a great non-stick, the SS might be a good idea.

Triciascucina

Mar 28, 2007
I have both. It depends on what you are using it for. I love the SS for searing and getting the nice crust on meats. It cleans up easily and you can put it in the dishwasher. My non stick I use for thing I do not want to stick to the pan like eggs, pancakes and things I do not want to add extra oil to.

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
I love the covered 12" SS. I use it for all my family meals.

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
i use my executive and i love it!!!!! i rarely use my ss at all, but keep it just to show if they want to see it

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
For personal use - I love both - and use them for different things - as others have mentioned. I probably use the SS more at home.

But, as far as using for shows - I use the Exec 12" way more than the SS, if even for Skillet Cakes and now for offering some stovetop Dinners to hosts.

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
I believe it's a matter of personal preference. I only have the non stick and don't feel like I need anything else.

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Executive is used most.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Raenita
Replies
Views
Tad