• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need some new dinner ideas for your 12 skillet?

In summary, the author of the conversation is looking for a document that has dinner recipes for the family size skillet. People in the conversation offer different documents that they have. One person offers a document that they have that has the cake recipes. Another person offers a document that they have that has the dinner recipes. Another person offers a document that they have that has the recipes for the Asian Noodle Skillet.
IAmChefJ
I've looked at a zillion different docs in the "Files" section for the Family size skillet... and they all seem to be the same ones with the cake recipes. Does anyone have a document done for dinner recipes? I want to give a few to a customer to get her started.

Thanks!
J.

Do you happen to have the Weekday Dinners Done! Recipe card collection? About 1/2 the recipes in there are for the 12" skillet! The Pronto! Pasta and Sausage Skillet is a personal fave of mine :)

If you don't have them I'm sure someone will gladly post some of the recipes.

I do have them... just not in a form I can email them. If someone has even a couple of the recipes in electronic format, that would be great... I could use it as a teaser to sell the cards to them. :-D

Creamy One Pot Pasta, make it at a bunch of my shows in it & they cannot believe how much the Skillet can hold! Made it at my show Wed. night, 6 guests & 5 outside orders & the show is at 1225.00, shes getting 1 or 2 more orders!! HTH

Skillet Lasagne is great, and also the zesty ravioli (can't remember whole name) that is in the current SBRC.

AnnieBee said:
Skillet Lasagne is great, and also the zesty ravioli (can't remember whole name) that is in the current SBRC.

Yessssssss They are also GREAT, I forgot about them!!! :D

I'm loving the Zesty Ravioli Skillet Dinner. The Creamy One Pot pasta is good. Also, the Asian Noodle Skillet dinner made w/ chicken is good, it tastes like Chicken LoMein.

babywings76 said:
I'm loving the Zesty Ravioli Skillet Dinner. The Creamy One Pot pasta is good. Also, the Asian Noodle Skillet dinner made w/ chicken is good, it tastes like Chicken LoMein.

Sounds good also....I MUST be getting ready for dinner!!! :eek:

We're having the Asian Chicken and Noodle skillet for dinner tonight. It's my DS's FAVE!!!!

Yes, the past few years of SB are on CC - so you could easily get the recipes already typed up from there.

I put some of these recipes into the file with the cakes to create something to give a guest who just paid full price for one. I don't have the Asian or Sausage skillets in here cause I couldn't find them but it's a start.

I've been wanting to have a better file so thanks for starting this thread....BEE

Attachments

• FamilySkilletRecipes.doc
    116 KB · Views: 619
IAmChefJ said:
I've looked at a zillion different docs in the "Files" section for the Family size skillet... and they all seem to be the same ones with the cake recipes. Does anyone have a document done for dinner recipes? I want to give a few to a customer to get her started.

Thanks!
J.

Have you gone through CC to the recipe section...the past couple years of Season's Best is there and you can email them out directly from there!!!

Bee, you made some good choices. Thanks for sharing.

Ginger428 said:
Creamy One Pot Pasta, make it at a bunch of my shows in it & they cannot believe how much the Skillet can hold! Made it at my show Wed. night, 6 guests & 5 outside orders & the show is at 1225.00, shes getting 1 or 2 more orders!! HTH

You make this recipe in the 12" skillet? I always have so much when I use the pot, that I couldn't imagine making it in the skillet.:love:

It is a little tight on the stirring, but it can be done. Had a host want it and I only have the skillet not the stockpot!

Curlyone said:
You make this recipe in the 12" skillet? I always have so much when I use the pot, that I couldn't imagine making it in the skillet.:love:

Yes I do & even after I add the chicken, there still is room left. I also use 8 oz. cream cheese. I make it on a single burner right at my demo table. Unlike the pot which is narrow & deep, the skillet is wide, also you are not constantly stirring. Try it at home first. Also you are using a pot that only comes in the 7 piece set for 425.00. When they see what I do in a 148.00 skillet, they are happy paying that. I have made this recipe at at least 15 shows, so I guess it works.....

Thanks for the work and for your generosity Bee!

Those are great recipes Bee.

1. What is a "12" skillet dinner recipe"?

A "12" skillet dinner recipe" is a recipe that is specifically designed to be cooked in a 12-inch skillet. These recipes typically involve using a combination of ingredients to create a one-pan meal that is quick and easy to prepare.

2. Can I use any type of skillet for these recipes?

While a 12-inch skillet is the recommended size for these recipes, you can still use a different size skillet if that is what you have available. Just keep in mind that the cooking time and results may vary.

3. Are these recipes suitable for beginners?

Yes, these recipes are designed to be easy and approachable for cooks of all levels. They typically use simple ingredients and require minimal prep and cooking time, making them perfect for beginners.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, feel free to substitute ingredients based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, keep in mind that some substitutions may alter the taste or texture of the dish.

5. Are these recipes family-friendly?

Yes, these recipes are great for families as they are typically budget-friendly and can be easily customized to suit different taste preferences. They also make for a quick and easy weeknight dinner option for busy families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • tabbycat52