• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Height of a 12 Qt Stock Pot?

In summary, the customer wanted to know the height of the 12 Qt Stock Pot, but the pot is not coated with Teflon. The pot is part of the Executive Line, which has a coating inside and out.
KHolmes
Does anyone happen to know the how tall the 12 Qt Stock Pot is. I have not purcahsed one yet and I have a customer that would like it but she wants to know the height. I have a call into customer support but I am waiting for a call back.

Oh - this is my first post - new consultant as of 3/16/07.:)

I'm guessing about a foot tall or so. My 2nd hostess ordered this as one of her half off items. She returned it because it is coated with teflon and she "doesn't do" Teflon. They dont' really mention the Teflon coating in the catalog.

Congrats on becoming a consultant - I signed 1/21!! :)

I have no idea how tall the Stock Pot is, but congrats on becoming a consultant!

4kids4me said:
I'm guessing about a foot tall or so. My 2nd hostess ordered this as one of her half off items. She returned it because it is coated with teflon and she "doesn't do" Teflon. They dont' really mention the Teflon coating in the catalog.

Congrats on becoming a consultant - I signed 1/21!! :)

It's not coated with Teflon. It's DuPont Autograph2. There's actually a big difference. It's part of the Executive Line, which has the coating inside and out. How did she miss that?

Thanks for the input. The customer decided to try it out regardless of height. I actually can't wait to purcashe the 12 Qt, you can't find a quality pot in regular stores. I have several people that have inquired about it. I think it would be a great addition for any kitchen

I have it and it's HUGE... But I can cook things like soups and spegatti sauce in it without it splashing all over my oven it's really nice!! I made corn on the cob in it last night~

1. What is the height of the 12 Qt Stock Pot?

The height of the 12 Qt Stock Pot is approximately 10 inches.

2. Is the height of the 12 Qt Stock Pot measured with or without the lid?

The height of the 12 Qt Stock Pot is measured without the lid.

3. Will the 12 Qt Stock Pot fit in a standard kitchen cabinet?

The 12 Qt Stock Pot may not fit in a standard kitchen cabinet because its height is approximately 10 inches. We recommend measuring your cabinet before purchasing.

4. Can I use the 12 Qt Stock Pot on an induction cooktop?

Yes, the 12 Qt Stock Pot is compatible with induction cooktops.

5. Is the height of the 12 Qt Stock Pot the same as other sizes in the same product line?

The height may vary slightly between different sizes in the same product line, but they are generally similar in height. We recommend checking the specific product dimensions for each size before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • JennyJennJen