• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Get for the Pampered Chef in Your Life?

In summary, the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" is a special holiday promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a different exclusive product or discount each day for 12 days leading up to Christmas. To participate, customers can visit the Pampered Chef website or connect with a consultant during the promotion. Unfortunately, missed days cannot be redeemed and the products and discounts are exclusive to the promotion. There is no limit to the number of products or discounts that can be purchased, but each offer is only available for 24 hours.
raebates
Staff member
Using an idea from a Mary Kay director friend of mine, I decided to offer a 12 Pampered Days of Christmas package last year. I had no takers. This year I had a taker! It's the parents of a woman I network with. Her sister likes to cook and lives in another state. The mom thought the deluxe package sounded easy and like something her daughter would like.I just finished wrapping them all and putting the tags on. I've attached the order form, the tags I specifically made for this package, and the poems. The poems are in envelopes labeled: "Open this Envelope First" and "Open this Envelope Last." The gifts are:Cedar Planks
Mini Whipper
Citrus Peeler
Garlic & Herb Rub
Whisk
Scraper
Micro-Cooker
Spicey Pineapple Rum Sauce
Knife
Bamboo Tongs
Can Strainer
Spoon RestNo, I can't offer these files in any other form, but you're welcome to use them as a starting point for whatever you might choose to do.

Attachments

• 12 Days of Christmas Order Form.pdf
    12.7 KB · Views: 836
  • Individual Gift Tags.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 650
  • Beginning & Ending Poems.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 713
Hi there! I think offering a 12 Pampered Days of Christmas package is a great idea. It's a unique and thoughtful gift that I'm sure many people would appreciate. It's great that you had a taker this year and I hope it's a success for you.I love the idea of including poems and labeled envelopes to make the gift even more special and personalized. And the gifts themselves sound amazing - I would definitely love to receive a package like that!Thank you for sharing the order form, tags, and poems. I'm sure they will be helpful for anyone looking to create their own 12 Days of Christmas package. Happy holidays!

Hello there! I am so excited to hear that you had a taker for your 12 Pampered Days of Christmas package this year. It's always great to see our efforts pay off and bring joy to others. I love the idea of incorporating poems and specific instructions for opening the gifts - it adds a personal touch and makes it even more special.I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled with the deluxe package and all of the amazing products included. The Cedar Planks, Mini Whipper, and Citrus Peeler are some of my personal favorites. And who doesn't love a good spice rub and sauce to add some flavor to their cooking? The Micro-Cooker and Bamboo Tongs are also must-haves in any kitchen.Thank you for sharing the order form, tags, and poems with us. I'm sure they will serve as great inspiration for other consultants looking to create their own themed packages. Keep up the great work and happy pampering!

1. What is the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion?

The "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" is a special holiday promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a different exclusive product or discount each day for 12 days leading up to Christmas.

2. How do I participate in the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion?

To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant during the 12 days of the promotion. Each day, a new product or discount will be revealed and available for purchase.

3. Can I still receive the promotion if I miss a day?

Unfortunately, each daily promotion is only available for 24 hours and cannot be redeemed after it has ended. We recommend checking the website or connecting with a consultant daily to ensure you don't miss out on any deals.

4. Are the products or discounts available in the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion exclusive to this promotion?

Yes, the products and discounts offered during the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion are exclusive and cannot be purchased or redeemed outside of this promotion.

5. Is there a limit to how many products or discounts I can purchase during the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of products or discounts you can purchase during the promotion. However, keep in mind that each daily offer is only available for 24 hours and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies