• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Pampered Christmas? Check out my 12 Days of Gifts Package!

In summary, this person created a 12 Days of Christmas package for their friends and family where they choose the products themselves according to the prices they mentioned. They also have gift tags and a poem that will be different for each recipient.
raebates
Staff member
I have a friend/mentor who was a big muckety-muck in Mary Kay before giving up her directorship for her coaching business as a hypno-educator. She offered a 12 Days of Christmas package. I decided to try something similar this year. I'd appreciate any feedback.To give you some background, here's what I did. I made a list for myself of all of the products costing up to $14, leaving out things like scrub brushes (who wants those for Christmas?) and add-ons (like the MFP lid and the cleaning tool for the Grill Pan & Press). I divided the list into Pantry and non-Pantry items. I then figured the overall average price of those products ($7.82), multiplied that by 12 ($93.83), and figured the 7% tax (total $105.74). I added enough to cover regular s/h and a bit for my time and trouble. That's how I came up with $125 for the "Deluxe Package." I did the same thing with products costing up to $6 for the "Pampered Package" and the "Yummies Only Package."I'll use my list and the answers to the questions on the order form to choose products specifically for the recipient. I set Dec. 6 as the deadline for ordering because I have an event that day, so I can add any package orders to that show. It will also give me plenty of time to get the products in, wrapped, and delivered. So, what do you think? Is there another question you might have asked? Let me know. Oh, and before you ask, I love wrapping gifts, and I already have plenty of inexpensive wrapping paper to use.

Attachments

• 12 Days of Christmas Order Form.pdf
    44.7 KB · Views: 611
I just realized that the title on the order form had a shadow effect. I hate that, so I removed it from the one I'll be using. It didn't seem worth the time to change out the one that's posted here.

Could you give us one of your list or list options for guests? I am having a hard time picturing all of this. Seems awesome, though!

So you suit the package individually, correct? I take it you have a list(s) of all the products according to the prices you mentioned above. I think I feel like scottcooks and would love if you would share all your hard work!.

Here's my list. I will choose the products. This way I can make sure that, say, the deluxe package stays within the $90-95 product total. If someone wants to choose their own products, I'd do a custom order, adding s/h, tax, and cost of wrapping.

Attachments

• 12 Days of Christmas Gift Pack - Product List.pdf
    12.7 KB · Views: 763
Here are my opening poem and gift tags. The gift tags will be individualized for each recipient. For instance, if the first gift is a Citrus Peeler, the tag will say:On the first day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
A tool for a yummy treat

Attachments

• Beginning Poem.pdf
    12.3 KB · Views: 728
  • Individual Gift Tags - Template.pdf
    43.1 KB · Views: 603
Love this concept.

Ok, to figure out if I am understanding. If they pick the Deluxe Package, you go through and choose a variety of the items on the list to get to that total?

Did you post the ending poem?

Yes, VictoriaH, that's what I'll do. The product total will be such that the price paid will cover the s/h, tax, wrapping paper, and a bit for my time. If it's for one of my customers I'll be able to make sure the 12 products fit with what they already have. Otherwise, I'll go with standard fare that shouldn't cause a stir (pun definitely intended) if the recipient would happen to already have one.Sorry, kpiemonte, I haven't posted an ending poem because that will be different depending on what products I've chosen for the 12 days.

I love this and am definitely going to try this. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and time on this and then sharing with us!

1. What is the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion?

The "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion is a special holiday event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy discounted prices, exclusive deals, and limited edition products for 12 consecutive days leading up to Christmas.

2. When does the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" promotion start and end?

The promotion usually starts on December 1st and ends on December 12th, with a different deal being offered each day. However, the exact dates may vary from year to year, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates.

3. Can I purchase multiple items on the same day during the promotion?

Yes, you can purchase as many items as you'd like on each day of the promotion. However, keep in mind that some deals may have a limit on the number of items you can purchase at the discounted price.

4. Are the "12 Pampered Days of Christmas" deals available online or only through a consultant?

The deals are available both online and through a consultant. However, some deals may only be available through a consultant, so be sure to check the details for each day's deal.

5. What happens if I miss a day of the promotion?

Unfortunately, the deals are only available on the specified day and cannot be redeemed on any other day. We recommend checking our website or social media pages daily to ensure you don't miss out on any of the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • raebates