• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12 Minute Cake Recipes for the Microwave

In summary, popular flavors for 12 minute cake recipes in the microwave include chocolate, vanilla, lemon, red velvet, and funfetti. No special equipment is needed to make these cakes as they are designed to be made in a standard microwave-safe mug or bowl. These cakes can also be made with gluten-free or vegan ingredients, but it is recommended to check the recipe for any specific substitutions. To determine if the cake is done, you can use a toothpick or knife to test the center, or gently press the top with your finger. Additional ingredients and toppings can be added for customization, such as chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, frosting, whipped cream, or sprinkles.
bejams
I had some recipes for diffeerent cakes for the microwave. Does any one know where to find them?

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but Lauren Keeler posted these in an earlier post.

Attachments

• Microwave recipes.doc
    28 KB · Views: 732
There are many sources online where you can find recipes for microwave cakes. Some popular websites include Allrecipes, Food Network, and Delish. You can also search for specific types of cakes (e.g. chocolate microwave cake, vanilla mug cake) to find more targeted results. Additionally, many cooking blogs also have a section dedicated to microwave recipes, so you can also check those out for more options.

What are some popular flavors for 12 minute cake recipes in the microwave?

Some popular flavors for 12 minute cake recipes in the microwave include chocolate, vanilla, lemon, red velvet, and funfetti.

Do I need any special equipment to make these 12 minute cakes in the microwave?

No, you do not need any special equipment. The recipes are designed to be made in a standard microwave-safe mug or bowl.

Can I make these 12 minute cakes in the microwave with gluten-free or vegan ingredients?

Yes, most of the recipes can be easily adapted to be gluten-free or vegan by using alternative flours and non-dairy milk. However, we recommend checking the recipe for any specific ingredient substitutions.

How do I know when the 12 minute cake in the microwave is done?

You can use a toothpick or knife to test the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. You can also gently press the top of the cake with your finger - if it springs back, it is done.

Can I add any additional ingredients or toppings to the 12 minute cake in the microwave?

Yes, you can customize your 12 minute cake with additional ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit. You can also top it with frosting, whipped cream, or sprinkles for extra flavor and decoration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • esavvymom