• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a 12 Gen 2 Pan Lid Fit an Executive Skillet?

In summary, the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" is a specifically designed lid for the 12" Executive Nonstick Skillet from Pampered Chef. It is used to cover the skillet while cooking to prevent splatters and retain heat for efficient cooking. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but may not fit other pans properly. The lid is made of tempered glass with a silicone rim for a secure fit and is also oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
please can someone let me if the Generation 2 lid will fit the 12" executive skillet

thanks

I don't have it anymore but I'm going to say no because of the shape of the lip of the pans. GenII didn't have the curved lip like the exec pans do. So the lid fit firmly down in the pan. I don't think it's going to work. Hopefully someone has it that can tell you for sure.

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide an accurate answer as I am not sure which specific product you are referring to. Please provide more information or reach out to the manufacturer for clarification.

1. What is the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" and what is it used for?

The "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" is a lid specifically designed to fit the 12" Executive Nonstick Skillet from Pampered Chef. It is used to cover the skillet while cooking to prevent splatters and retain heat for more efficient cooking.

2. Is the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" be used with other pans?

No, the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" is specifically designed to fit the 12" Executive Nonstick Skillet and may not fit other pans properly.

4. What material is the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" made of?

The "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" is made of tempered glass with a silicone rim for a secure fit on the skillet.

5. Is the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" oven safe?

Yes, the "12" Gen 2 Pan Lid" is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • astavnes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies