• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering a 12 Days of Christmas Sale?

In summary, this thread started discussing a 12 Days of Christmas sale, with different specials for each day. The poster sent out emails on each day, and got no response. They are thinking about doing a show for themselves, using their FPV to select smaller items to give away.
chefsteph07
After reading the thread on the Black Friday sale, which I did not do, I am thinking about doing a "12 Days of Christmas sale", starting on Monday,and offering different specials for each day to submit by the 12th. Like, order on the first day of Christmas and get 10% off, but sending out emails each day, offering the "special of the day"...

What do you think?

Is anyone else thinking of this?

I was thinking the exact thing. I'd like to start this too. Thanks for starting this thread.

I think someone did post a calendar and samples of what they do for 12 days of xmas. I like this idea too!

Has anyone ever done this. I am not sure that I would want to send an email everyday ( I would not want to annoy people that might not be interested) I am interested to see what feedback you received.

I did the Black Friday and was pleased with my results. I just sent out the 12 days of Christmas. Hope it does as well.

PaulaP said:
I did the Black Friday and was pleased with my results. I just sent out the 12 days of Christmas. Hope it does as well.

What did you send out for your 12 Days?

Steph - Great minds think alike!! :) I had started a thread on this topic too. Just posted the flyer I made up. Here it is again....

I emailed it this morning and put the text in the body of the email. No clipart, but that's okay. I will print off some copies and post at work.

I did this last year and got a pretty good response. I think I ended up with a $500 show.

Good luck!

Attachments

• 12 days of Christmas 2008.doc
    174 KB · Views: 512
The only thing is that it's a lot of money coming out of pocket - which I don't have to spend. Is there a way to do this without spending so much money?

cookingwith_tara said:
The only thing is that it's a lot of money coming out of pocket - which I don't have to spend. Is there a way to do this without spending so much money?

If you do it as a show for yourself, then you can use your FPV towards what you are offering. You could select smaller items to give away or things you may have on hand.

I usually stay away from these kind of things because it implies that my calendar is open the first 12 days of the month, which is not true. So why should someone miss out on, say, the deal on the 4th just because I am working that day?

She is having them email her or leave her a message if she is not available. She doesn't have to process everything in one day just by the 12th.

I think that if I were a customer and I received an email every single day for 12 days, I'd soon be hitting the "unsubscribe" link.It's great to offer a sale, and we should do so if we can. However, we want to be careful and remember that people are often overwrought with several sale emails a day from various companies.

leftymac said:
I think that if I were a customer and I received an email every single day for 12 days, I'd soon be hitting the "unsubscribe" link.

It's great to offer a sale, and we should do so if we can. However, we want to be careful and remember that people are often overwrought with several sale emails a day from various companies.

That's why I send my 12 days at once and then they can choose what day they want the sale and email me then. I don't think I'd want the trouble of sending 12 emails out myself anyway!!

I did all mine for 12 days in one email...I have gotten NO responses yet...I will send out something about online ordering next Monday.

What is the "12 Days of Christmas Sale?"

The "12 Days of Christmas Sale" is a special holiday promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a new deal is revealed each day for 12 days leading up to Christmas.

How long does the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" last?

The sale lasts for 12 days, starting on December 13th and ending on Christmas Eve.

Are the deals available online or only through a Pampered Chef consultant?

The deals are available both online and through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, some deals may only be available through a consultant.

Can I combine the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" deals with other offers or discounts?

No, the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase during the "12 Days of Christmas Sale?"

Yes, there is a limit of one item per customer per day. This allows more customers to take advantage of the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies