• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Christmas gift ideas? Did you see that list posted a few weeks ago?

In summary, Karen is thinking of doing something like this for her customers - didn't someone have their list posted on here a couple weeks ago? - and is looking for suggestions. Cindy has created a summary of the content.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I'm thinking of doing something like this for my customers - didn't someone have their list posted on here a couple weeks ago? I've done a search but am not finding the post. Thanks so much!

14 days of ChristmasHere is the one that I have been using at my shows. :)

Attachments

• 14DAYSOFCHRISTMAS.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 685
Thanks Karen - That is great and I'll definitely offer something like that. Actually the one I was looking for was little incentives for past customers to place an order - either by phone or online, it was stuff like 10% off, $5,00 off, free scraper...etc, depending on which day they order. Where do you live in NC? I'm in New Bern.

OK - I made up one myselfThis is what I have so far - I'm going to make it prettier with clip-art or red/green text. Any suggestions? Any you would delete - or can you think of any better ones? I'm starting on Sunday since I have time then. Company until Saturday! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Attachments

• Holiday Cheer.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 634
Cindycooks said:
This is what I have so far - I'm going to make it prettier with clip-art or red/green text. Any suggestions? Any you would delete - or can you think of any better ones? I'm starting on Sunday since I have time then. Company until Saturday! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

OMG Cindy I love it! Hope you don't mind I would love to send this to some of my favorite PC guests/shoppers!

Are you putting all the orders in at one time? Are you counting it as a catalog show with you as host, or will these be individual orders? Are you E-mailing this? I think this is a great idea, just wondering how it works.

Yes - Please use it!Well, since I've never done this, I had to think it thru first too. I am going to play it by ear and see how fast orders come in (and if they do at all!)....I am thinking of putting in orders every 3 or 4 days or when they reach high enough to be worth it to count as a decent catalog show for myself. (me as the host) and I may use my daughter too who is 21 and needs stuff! I also tried to plan the days of the sale, such as offering the stones in early December. I may even change that to November. And I'm offering the stoneware sale twice....Also putting the offer to host a show on a Nov day so maybe I can get one more Dec show. I am going to make it "pretty" tonight and probably email it tonight or in the morning and just count it as my December newsletter. Glad you like it and feel free to use it - thats what we are here for! :)

Cindy,

Thank you so much for a wonderful idea and your willingness to share! I am totally going to use it in my December Newsletter and see what happens...

Again, thank you!!!!
maria

Reposting. I noticed a few typos/mistakes once I went to clean this up - so if any of you are using it - check it first (extra word on Nov 28) lol. I'm simply attaching this to a brief paragraph in email. I took out some spacing between dates to give me more room at the bottom. I think its enough this month with everyones busy schedule! Sending it out first thing in the morning. Good luck to all of us that use this including myself!!! I'll keep you posted on how it does!

Attachments

• Newsletter.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 469
This is a wonderful idea!!!!Thank you so much for the great idea. I sent my E-mail out last night, and even though the sale officially starts tomorrow- I have my first order from it. Everyone- do this!!!! It is a great way to boost your December sales, and no one can resist a bargain !!!! I will be using my free product from my show to get the "free" items people earned. And for the discounts, I may have to give up some commision, but I really need the totals for my free Spring products, so it all evens out, as I see it. Thank you again for the great idea!!!!!

Yup, I'm using it too!

I did modify a little bit b/c I can't afford to buy some of the incentives. I plan on buying through supply order: mini-spatulas, hold & slices, pkgs of twixit clips to give as free items with any order and add the "Great Stocking Stuffer" statement.

1. What is the "12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

The "12 Days of Christmas Sale" is an annual event at Pampered Chef where we offer different deals and discounts on popular kitchen items for 12 consecutive days leading up to Christmas.

2. When does the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" start and end?

This year, our "12 Days of Christmas Sale" starts on December 13th and ends on December 24th. Each day, a new deal will be revealed and available for purchase while supplies last.

3. Can I combine multiple deals from the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" in one order?

Unfortunately, each deal is only valid for that specific day and cannot be combined with other deals or promotions. However, you can place multiple orders throughout the 12-day period to take advantage of multiple deals.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the items included in the "12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

Some items may have limited quantities available and may sell out quickly. Additionally, some items may only be available for purchase in certain regions or countries. Please check the details of each deal for any applicable restrictions.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the "12 Days of Christmas Sale"?

All items purchased during the "12 Days of Christmas Sale" are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect or issue with the product. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
texaschef
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies