• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Follow-Up Calls Necessary for Email Campaigns?

In summary, the person did not receive a response from their friends. They are wondering why this is and what they can do to improve their chances of getting response from their friends.
ccrusoe
So I sent out an email to my contacts....friends, past guests, hosts etc.

No response....I just don't get it. I'm getting just enough shows to get by....but I would think that my friends would help me.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 12 days of Christmas09.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 614
IMO, it's too detailed, too specific, and they may want the item that's on the date that they can't host a show, so they just forget the whole thing. PC has an excellent host program - you don't need to re-invent it. Think of the reasons why your hosts would want to have a show - to get friends together, to have a cookie swap, to learn easy recipes for the holidays, to do a "kids in the kitchen" show with moms and daughters, whatever. But find out what THEY want, not what you want to do. Then you'll book more shows.

I've done making homemade gifts for the holidays - everyone gets to take a gift home with them (the Christmas wreaths from last year were really cute - with the pretzels). . .they all loved it, and it was some of my highest $$ shows. . .

krackley said:
(the Christmas wreaths from last year were really cute - with the pretzels). . .they all loved it, and it was some of my highest $$ shows. . .

I'm new...please share???

I'm thinking of revamping mine a bit- and offering what my Senior Director is offering- book a show on one of my open dates in December (and she's now doing it for the first 2 weeks of January too) - you can get the DCB for $20 (w/guest sales over $500)

Here is what she said exactly:
I took the December calendar idea and proceeded to January.* Knowing that we have an incentive for the first part of January coming I wanted to really talk this up at my shows.* Last night I took this and my December 12 Days of Christmas calendar the results are that *4-5 are coming to my Christmas Blues cooking class on Dec. 29th and 2 scheduled for January and one of these on the 15th!* It is working for me and I encourage you to do the same.* We all want to have a pay check in January, so let me encourage you plan your shows in December and go ahead and schedule January too!*

And then the two files are attached also. If you have a $500 show...you'll get at least $100 in commission- so you are paying for $50 of the DCB (actually, a little less, if you are adding it ot the Host's Benefits with her discount).

Attachments

• 12DaysChristmas 2.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
Ok so with the 12 days of christmas... what do you put in the email? any one have any emails they can send to me? I can not figure out the correct wording...

Well, lorilynn - the Christmas Wreaths are probably on consultant's corner from the homemade for the holidays show last season. . . they were little pretzels that you dip in melted chocolate, make a circle, then tie a ribbon on one end - wah-lah - a Christmas ornament! :)

ccrusoe said:
So I sent out an email to my contacts....friends, past guests, hosts etc.

No response....I just don't get it. I'm getting just enough shows to get by....but I would think that my friends would help me.

Any suggestions?

Here's what you need to know -- anytime you email or mail anything to your friends, family, past customers or hosts YOU must be prepared to make the follow-up contact. It is your job to call them, not the other way around.

The good news is? Now you've got something to talk about when you call. "Did you get my 12 days of Christmas Calendar? Did anything catch your eye?" Go make those calls.

1. What is the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar"?

The "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" is a limited edition holiday calendar offered by Pampered Chef. It includes 12 surprise products that are perfect for cooking and entertaining during the holiday season.

2. When will the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" be available for purchase?

The "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" will be available for purchase starting in November. However, exact release dates may vary by year so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

3. How much does the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" cost?

The cost of the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" varies by year, but it is typically priced around $150 USD. This may seem like a lot, but each surprise product is worth much more than the cost of the calendar, making it a great value for Pampered Chef fans.

4. Are the products in the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" exclusive to the calendar?

Yes, all 12 products included in the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" are exclusive to the calendar and cannot be purchased separately. This makes it a must-have for any Pampered Chef collector or enthusiast.

5. Can I customize the products in the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar"?

No, the products in the "12 Days of Christmas Calendar" are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, each product is carefully selected to provide a variety of useful and high-quality items for cooking and entertaining during the holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sueleeskitchen
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • dme.grant