1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings 12 days of Christmas Calender

1. So I sent out an email to my contacts....friends, past guests, hosts etc.

No response....I just don't get it. I'm getting just enough shows to get by....but I would think that my friends would help me.

Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

Nov 16, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

IMO, it's too detailed, too specific, and they may want the item that's on the date that they can't host a show, so they just forget the whole thing. PC has an excellent host program - you don't need to re-invent it. Think of the reasons why your hosts would want to have a show - to get friends together, to have a cookie swap, to learn easy recipes for the holidays, to do a "kids in the kitchen" show with moms and daughters, whatever. But find out what THEY want, not what you want to do. Then you'll book more shows.

Nov 16, 2009
  3. krackley

krackley Member

I've done making homemade gifts for the holidays - everyone gets to take a gift home with them (the Christmas wreaths from last year were really cute - with the pretzels). . .they all loved it, and it was some of my highest $$ shows. . .

Nov 17, 2009
  4. lorilynn95

lorilynn95 Member

I'm new...please share???

Nov 18, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I'm thinking of revamping mine a bit- and offering what my Senior Director is offering- book a show on one of my open dates in December (and she's now doing it for the first 2 weeks of January too) - you can get the DCB for $20 (w/guest sales over $500)

Here is what she said exactly:
    And then the two files are attached also. If you have a $500 show...you'll get at least $100 in commission- so you are paying for $50 of the DCB (actually, a little less, if you are adding it ot the Host's Benefits with her discount).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
    Nov 18, 2009
  6. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

Ok so with the 12 days of christmas... what do you put in the email? any one have any emails they can send to me? I can not figure out the correct wording...

Nov 22, 2009
  7. krackley

krackley Member

Well, lorilynn - the Christmas Wreaths are probably on consultant's corner from the homemade for the holidays show last season. . . they were little pretzels that you dip in melted chocolate, make a circle, then tie a ribbon on one end - wah-lah - a Christmas ornament! :)

Nov 23, 2009
  8. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Here's what you need to know -- anytime you email or mail anything to your friends, family, past customers or hosts YOU must be prepared to make the follow-up contact. It is your job to call them, not the other way around.

The good news is? Now you've got something to talk about when you call. "Did you get my 12 days of Christmas Calendar? Did anything catch your eye?" Go make those calls.

Nov 23, 2009
Have something to add?