• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Larger Muffin Pan for Cupcakes?!

I think she wants a Pampered Chef muffin stone.FYI- there's a rule in the Marketplace that one cannot post current items for sale. That may also apply to trade of current items. I'd check with Deb or Greg on this one.Personally I think once the item is YOURS you should be able to do what you please with it. But then again, that's just my opinion...
jrstephens
I just realized that I do not have a cupcake pan except for the 6 muffin pan.

I have a retired deed dish baker that I would love to trade for one if anyone is interested.

Luke is having cupcakes at his birthday party, so, if not, I am going to have to go out and buy one. I do not want to bake 4 patches, I prefer 2 batches.

All I have is the 6 cup one...I can sell you that if you would like!

KellyTheChef said:
All I have is the 6 cup one...I can sell you that if you would like!

Thanks but I have that one too. I would like the 12 cup one.

I have a 12cup (I think I might have 2 of them!)... but I am looking for a cranberry deep dish baker... what color do you have?

jrstephens said:
Thanks but I have that one too. I would like the 12 cup one.

No....I figured if you got the 6 cup one from me, it would "make" your 12 cup one!! lol

KellyTheChef said:
No....I figured if you got the 6 cup one from me, it would "make" your 12 cup one!! lol

HAHA!! That would work but I am hoping to trade.

PampChefJoy said:
I have a 12cup (I think I might have 2 of them!)... but I am looking for a cranberry deep dish baker... what color do you have?

Mine is the retired one that is the regular color of stoneware. Not either of the New Traditions. If you're interested I can post a pic.

bumping for jennifer... :)

I have a commercial heavy 12 cup MUFFIN pan i can trade you. You mentioned muffins AND cupcakes - which do you need? Does the deep dish have a cover? The pans were expensive but i have 4 and don't need them all. I wonder how much shipping would be though

gbakes27 said:
I have a commercial heavy 12 cup MUFFIN pan i can trade you. You mentioned muffins AND cupcakes - which do you need? Does the deep dish have a cover? The pans were expensive but i have 4 and don't need them all. I wonder how much shipping would be though

I think she wants a Pampered Chef muffin stone.

FYI- there's a rule in the Marketplace that one cannot post current items for sale. That may also apply to trade of current items. I'd check with Deb or Greg on this one.

Personally I think once the item is YOURS you should be able to do what you please with it. But then again, that's just my opinion...

Trading should be ok...its not like your selling it...which selling is against the rules we all know......

Is there someone in your cluster that has one you could borrow?

1. Can I use this muffin pan for anything other than muffins?

Yes, this muffin pan can also be used to make cupcakes, mini quiches, and even mini meatloaves.

2. Is this muffin pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, this muffin pan is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.

3. How many muffins can this pan make at once?

This pan can make 12 muffins at a time, perfect for larger households or batch baking.

4. Is this muffin pan non-stick?

Yes, this muffin pan has a non-stick coating, making it easy to remove the muffins without any sticking or mess.

5. What material is this muffin pan made of?

This muffin pan is made of heavy-duty steel, ensuring even heat distribution and durability for long-lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • PCMelissa