• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Big Savings with Our 12-12-12 Sale: Don't Miss Out on Deals from $12!

In summary, Shari from TX is thinking about doing a 12-12-12 sale, but is trying to come up with some ideas. She mentioned offering items between $13-18 for only $12 or something like buy three rubs for $12. Another shopper, Jenny from WI, thought of a simple sale idea of 10% off every product priced $12 to $36 (12+12+12). Shari is currently in the process of sending out her catalog to customers, and is also offering a free Stackable Cooling Rack to customers who order before midnight tonight.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm thinking about doing a 12-12-12 sale but am trying to come up with some ideas. I thought about offering items between $13-18 for only $12 or something like buy 3 rubs for $12. Anybody else doing something like this?

This is an awesome idea! I'm going to think about this and see if I come up with anything exciting. If I do, I'll post it.

Shari in TX

Love this idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Order before 12 (noon) on 12-12-12 and save $12 on the only item that's on page 12 of our catalog ...(It's the new 11" Ceramic Covered Skillet which retails for $100)

Interesting idea. Going to consider this myself.

Love the idea of doing something for 12-12-12!

What a great idea!

Sheila said:
Order before 12 (noon) on 12-12-12 and save $12 on the only item that's on page 12 of our catalog ...

(It's the new 11" Ceramic Covered Skillet which retails for $100)

Love it! Wonder if you could do it 12:00 Midnight...

alidafrizzell said:
Love it! Wonder if you could do it 12:00 Midnight...
not sure how many takers you would get at midnight though ;)haha..kidding.. you meant BEFORE midnight, right? I don't see why you couldn't!

Saw this on pinterest today.....a deep thought:

12/12/12 is the last repetitive date we will ever see.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast. ;)

Here in Wisconsin, Wednesday is officially Aaron Rodgers day. Our Beloved quarterback #12.

I can't claim the idea myself - I got it from my BeautiControl consultant. Although for her sale I think she is trying to clear out some of her inventory so of course she can offer deep discounts. Still trying to come up with some ideas. I might pick some items to offer at $12, maybe others 2 for $12 and then something like $12 off any cookware.

So, I decided on 10% off every product priced $12 to $36 (12+12+12).

esavvymom said:
Saw this on pinterest today.....a deep thought:

12/12/12 is the last repetitive date we will ever see.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast. ;)

haha, unless we live to be well over one hundred years old or unless we freeze ourselves until year 2101

So, here's what I came up with:Don’t miss out! You’ve got 8 more hours to take advantage of my 12-12-12 sale! Save 10% on every item you order from $12 to $36 (12+12+12). You can see the catalog at my website [website address]. Message or email me your order by midnight tonight (eastern time) to get the discount. I’ll contact you with your total and for payment. If your product total (before s/h and tax) is $75 or more, you’ll get a free Stackable Cooling Rack!

I sent mine out earlier today and have one order so far. I picked about 25 items ranging between $13-$19 which would be on sale for $12 - some BBQ tools, scrapers, scoops and other items. I also did 2 Itty Bitty Bevs for $12 and 3 rubs for $12. I did offer $12 off any cookware purchase, deep covered baker, stainless mixing bowl set or covered roaster. Plus I did a "buy one get one" offer - buy one brownie pan, get one for $12; buy a pastry mat, get a baker's roller for $12; buy a BBQ roasting pan, get a BBQ pizza pan for $12. Last but not least, I offered any item up to $50 for only $12 if they booked before the 12th of January. I possibly have one booking for that and need to get a hold of a couple more people.

I kept it really simple...here is my FB post:Happy 12/12/12... TO CELEBRATE Everyone will get 12% off their individual order TODAY ONLY if you call or email me with your order (Offer ends at 12am...please do not call after 10pm)

Thanks Jenny! I used your "simple" sale idea. I was putting WAY too much time and energy trying to come up with something clever - Yours is perfect!

What is the 12-12-12 sale?

The 12-12-12 sale is an annual sale event hosted by Pampered Chef on December 12th. It offers exclusive discounts and deals on popular products.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the 12-12-12 sale?

No, the 12-12-12 sale is open to all customers. However, consultants may have access to additional discounts and promotions.

Can I combine the 12-12-12 sale with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 12-12-12 sale cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be redeemed per purchase.

How can I stay updated on the 12-12-12 sale?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to receive updates and reminders about the 12-12-12 sale.

Are all products included in the 12-12-12 sale?

No, not all products will be included in the 12-12-12 sale. However, there will be a variety of products available at discounted prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
janezapchef