• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Triple Points on the $1140 Show - Submit Tonight or Tomorrow!

In summary, the question is when to submit a show. The people in this conversation are experts and do not need to respond to questions.
absolutely not!! That would mess you up your golden locks of naturally blonde hair!!

and still, only you could make a hazmat suit look so stylish and slimming (not that you need it!)

I have no comeback....ya'll are too funny!

That's why I've stayed out of it!! ;)

I am not even sure what the original topic of the thread is! Yes, I could go back and read it, but what fun would that be.

Ok girls....enough sucking up to Linda! I am SOOOO excited that the potential exists for me to earn triple points on my fundraiser from this month...I know it is already over $1,000 and I am supposed to close on the 24th............now, what day should I submit it, huh?!?!

chefmeg said:
Ok girls....enough sucking up to Linda! I am SOOOO excited that the potential exists for me to earn triple points on my fundraiser from this month...I know it is already over $1,000 and I am supposed to close on the 24th............now, what day should I submit it, huh?!?!

I would never try to help come up with a date because I would feel way too bad if I gave you the wrong date! I really hope you hit one of the days!

ChefLisa said:
I would never try to help come up with a date because I would feel way too bad if I gave you the wrong date! I really hope you hit one of the days!

exactly! I'm sticking with my plan of just submitting when the shows close. Too much stress/anxiety for me. Although I will be blaming my DH that I missed this one! Dang computer.

<H2>1. What are triple points?</H2><p>Triple points is a special promotion where you can earn three times the usual amount of points for hosting a Pampered Chef show. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.</p><H2>2. How do I earn triple points?</H2><p>To earn triple points, you must host a Pampered Chef show with a minimum sales total of $1140. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders.</p><H2>3. When do I need to submit my show to get triple points?</H2><p>In order to qualify for triple points, you must submit your show either tonight or tomorrow. After that, the promotion will no longer be available.</p><H2>4. Can I submit my show after tomorrow and still earn triple points?</H2><p>No, unfortunately the triple points promotion is only available for submissions made tonight or tomorrow. After that, the regular points system will apply.</p><H2>5. What happens if I don't reach the minimum sales total of $1140?</H2><p>If your show does not reach the minimum sales total, you will not be eligible for triple points. However, you can still earn regular points and redeem them for free products or discounts. We also offer other promotions and incentives throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those! </p>

1. What are triple points?

Triple points is a special promotion where you can earn three times the usual amount of points for hosting a Pampered Chef show. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

2. How do I earn triple points?

To earn triple points, you must host a Pampered Chef show with a minimum sales total of $1140. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders.

3. When do I need to submit my show to get triple points?

In order to qualify for triple points, you must submit your show either tonight or tomorrow. After that, the promotion will no longer be available.

4. Can I submit my show after tomorrow and still earn triple points?

No, unfortunately the triple points promotion is only available for submissions made tonight or tomorrow. After that, the regular points system will apply.

5. What happens if I don't reach the minimum sales total of $1140?

If your show does not reach the minimum sales total, you will not be eligible for triple points. However, you can still earn regular points and redeem them for free products or discounts. We also offer other promotions and incentives throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jwpamp