• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My 1099 Form for 2009?

In summary, the 1099 forms will be posted to our CC. The 1099 forms for 2008 will be available online, but the 2009 1099 form will be mailed. You can expect your 1099 form by January 31.
patty42240
Will the 1099 forms be posted to our CC? I started in April of 2009 but there is a 1099 link for 2008 which gives me a message saying that since my commission was $0.00 I would not get a 1099...so I am curious about my 2009 1099 form...I know I will get one but not sure if it will be sent in the mail like a w2 or if we will be able to download it from CC. When can I expect my 1099? Can anyone tell me? Thanks!

If you signed up for the e-1099, it'd be online. If you didn't sign up for it, it will come by mail. Here's the Jan 12th newswire memo:
If you prefer to receive online-only 1099 statements, the deadline to change your settings is this Friday, Jan. 15. After Friday, you will not be able to change your settings again until April 14. Your electronic 1099 will be available by Jan. 31, and will remain available to you for up to five years. For 1099 recipients who don't consent, a paper copy will be provided in the mail.To change your settings, go to Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > Financial Forms and Requests > Tax Information > Tax Help and Forms.

oops, I missed that one. Are they mailed by Jan 31, like W2's?

Thanks Bobbi! You are quick... did not see this message.. must have came during the time my computer crashed and I was offline for 2 weeks...either that or I just totally over looked it. I wonder...since it says the electronic form will be available by Jan 31, when will the paper forms be mailed? I am just trying to get all my tax papers together so I can file soon.

Also you have to had made more than $600 in commission and promos to get one.

I made much more than $600 with PC but I also proctored ACT tests a few times but the total for that was under $600...does that mean I would not have to file on the ACT job?

If I'm not mistaken, don't all tax-documents, including 1099's have to be mailed by the 31st? I didn't get one last year, so not really sure.

That is what I am thinking Bobbi.

Everything should be mailed by the 31st. Also, whether you get a 1099/w2 or not, you need to claim the income.

1099s have to be postmarked by January 31. Kinda stinks because I already have everything I need to do my taxes including the W2 from my full time. I even have the 1099 for the 4 weeks of unemployment I have collected in 2009! And no, I did not sign up for the e-1099 but mine are all there through 2008. So the 2009 ones have not been posted. I could have sworn the message we got said that even if we did not sign up for it, we still would find it there anyway. I did.

What is a 1099 form?

A 1099 form is a tax document that reports income received from sources other than a regular employer.

Do I need a 1099 form for 2009?

If you received income from sources such as freelancing, contract work, or interest on investments during 2009, you may need a 1099 form for tax purposes.

Where can I find my 1099 form for 2009?

You can request a copy of your 1099 form from the company or individual who paid you the income. If you are unable to obtain a copy, you can also contact the IRS for assistance.

When should I receive my 1099 form for 2009?

Employers and other payers are required to send out 1099 forms by January 31st of the following year. If you have not received your 1099 form by this date, you should contact the payer to request a copy.

What do I do if my 1099 form for 2009 is incorrect?

If you believe there is an error on your 1099 form, you should contact the payer to request a corrected form. If the issue cannot be resolved, you can report the correct information on your tax return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • NewtoMom