• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving an Error: What to Do Next

In summary, the error on the 1099s is that some people only received a credit for one $50 best buy gift card and some people only received a credit for 1/2 price.
finley1991
and there is an error on it... what do I do?

WOW - that's early! I didn't get mine until February last year and there was an error then too. I hope it's not a repeat of last year. :yuck:

I would call finance on Monday and get them to fix it and resend your 1099.

I didn't get mine yet. I just checked online and it isn't listed yet. I hate having errors. What was it that was wrong last year? I can't remember.

Mine had an error last year as well. I never bothered to get it fixed--figured it wasn't worth the trouble.I got mine yesterday or the day before, but haven't checked it against my records yet.

How did you know there was an error? Was it something obvious?

got mine yesterday as well but wondering what your error is Colleen. I glanced over it but that was it.

They only gave me credit for 1 $50 best buy gift cards and I earned 5...

Last year they didn't have the director packages (products) that we earned on it. They sent corrected 1099's.

Did you receive this via USPS or online?

How much was the cruise valued? I haven't gotten mine and can't pull it up yet. Waiting patiently...

Cruise was $2200 or so.

Thanks, Deb. That is better than I was hoping for. I was thinking it would be $3000 +. Thank goodness!

my cruise was valued at $1347.82 but I took the travel allowance!

Got mine today, looks ok except they gave me a credit for 1/2 price and free conference. I earned FREE so who might I be able to talk to?
Also, this may seem silly but at National I was a Dream Patrol person with the blinky glasses and the envelope with cash in it. How did they know how much? spooky :)

Koolotus said:
Got mine today, looks ok except they gave me a credit for 1/2 price and free conference. I earned FREE so who might I be able to talk to?
Also, this may seem silly but at National I was a Dream Patrol person with the blinky glasses and the envelope with cash in it. How did they know how much? spooky :)

Did everyone get the same except forthe girl who got the $500? (btw - she is in my extended cluster and is a dynamo! She promoted, earned TPC in recruiting, and sold over $30K in her first 6 months! And she lives way out in the sticks!!!!)

I just realized we were in different waves - but the same scenario was probably true for each wave.

Dc was ---$$$4538. Crazy!

Yikes!! I can't imagine what Paris will be!!

pamperedlinda said:
Did everyone get the same except forthe girl who got the $500? (btw - she is in my extended cluster and is a dynamo! She promoted, earned TPC in recruiting, and sold over $30K in her first 6 months! And she lives way out in the sticks!!!!)

actually, it is hard to remember but I think that some got $300 also. Not me, just a hundred but I was really happy :)

Koolotus said:

Mine has the same issue. They gave me both 1/2 price and free National Conference. I also only got credit for one best buy gift card and I earned 5. I think as far as the dream patrol cash award went they must have given everyone credit for $100. We questioned how they were going to do that when we were at conference. Guess I'll have to give them a call.

pampmomof3 said:
my cruise was valued at $1347.82 but I took the travel allowance!

My cruise was the same value cause I took the allowance. But why wouldn't the allowance show up on the 1099?

iteachurkid said:
Mine has the same issue. They gave me both 1/2 price and free National Conference. I also only got credit for one best buy gift card and I earned 5. I think as far as the dream patrol cash award went they must have given everyone credit for $100. We questioned how they were going to do that when we were at conference. Guess I'll have to give them a call.

okay they gave me free and 1/2 price as well. Ugh, I guess I need to call as well. THanks for bringing that to my attention. :)

chefkugler said:
My cruise was the same value cause I took the allowance. But why wouldn't the allowance show up on the 1099?

I don't know? I wondered the same thing....

Okay, I know I received free but I wanted to find out how I did so for those of you wondering, this is the specifics...

march 16-April 14 hold and submit $2,500 in sales get 1/2 off reg. for conference...do the same but also recruit one new one and have them qualify within 30 days...free registration

I hope they do this AGAIN!!! I want to earn it FREE!!!

morfia said:
Dc was ---$$$4538. Crazy!

Yikes! I'm dreading what the London trip is going to come to!

London was 3941.66!!

And I got both 1/2 off and FREE Nat conf, I called today, then someone emailed me from HO and said they will check on it

Thanks Lori. I haven't gotten my 1099 yet; I'm curious to see if the extra night and dinner add much to the total. Hope not.

On the tax front, I am hating life at the moment. My laptop screen went completely dead a few weeks ago. I'd been backing up P3 religiously, but apparantly not in the right format. I had all my tax notes logged there. Ugh, at least I have my receipts and kept pretty good records in my daytimers. What a pain though.

pampmomof3 said:
Okay, I know I received free but I wanted to find out how I did so for those of you wondering, this is the specifics...

march 16-April 14 hold and submit $2,500 in sales get 1/2 off reg. for conference...do the same but also recruit one new one and have them qualify within 30 days...free registration

I hope they do this AGAIN!!! I want to earn it FREE!!!

I'm thinking that they won't since level one achievers will now earn free conference :(

Good Observation Linda. Oh man, that'll really stink..:yuck:

pampmomof3 said:
Good Observation Linda. Oh man, that'll really stink..:yuck:

Yep - that was my first thought on NMD when we opened our packets and reviewed the levels....dangit!

chefkugler said:

Because it was added to your commission check as income already.

DebbieJ said:

I totally forgot about that. Thanks Deb!

DebbieJ said:

Ah that is right. Thanks Debbie your so smart.:approve:

pamperedlinda said:
Yep - that was my first thought on NMD when we opened our packets and reviewed the levels....dangit!

Well, that is next years perk, personally I am holding out for this year :)
I want FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I forgot that was for next year.
Maybe they will offer something....I sure wish I could go this year :(

You are not going to conference?

Maybe it the free will be a free night stay in the hotel. (one can wish)
I have a question...Recruit promo cash nc atte and the sales promo trifel bowl.
I can't remember. I didn't get any cash for NC other then my Level 1 Con Cash gift card and that is listed.

My goal this year is to be better organized that last. I hope by the end of this year, I'll have my system down and I won't forget these kind of things.

Koolotus said:
You are not going to conference?

Nope. FIL is taking all of us to China for 2 weeks. My mom lives in Macau so DS and I my stay a little longer.

hmph, I 'll go with you :)

I just checked on CC and my 1099 has been updated to reflect free conference ONLY now~!

Go check yours to make sure and save yourself a phone call to HO!

DH and I just accessed my 1099 on CC and took a huge gulp when we saw the value of our London Trip: $6K! Yikes! But the memories really are priceless...so no real complaints about having to pay the tax man.

I know I have heard so many ups and downs on trips. Is there any part of the trip you can write off? What about buy ins?
Just courious what the take is on that.

I've heard some people take some of it off because they network while there. My tax accountant advised me to 'not go there.' (I'd rather play safe than sorry. I have a family member who got socked on tax penalties...she ended up paying thousands more than what she would have originally.)

Yeah, I have heard of others writing it off due to the networking thing, but DH and I have decided not to go there either.

Yeah that is what I heard too. I wasn't sure how everyone else felt about it.
My DH keeps saying I should ask my tax person about the buy in for the kids. I keep telling him it won't fly.
I made almost $8000 more last year, so we need every $1 to write off this year. LOL

pamperedbecky said:
Yikes!! I can't imagine what Paris will be!!

London for me was $5814.26 (That was Level 4, TPC)...so I am sure Paris will be about the same.

1. What are the common errors that can occur while using a Pampered Chef product?

Some common errors that can occur while using a Pampered Chef product include incorrect measurements, over or undercooking, and equipment malfunctions.

2. What should I do if I encounter an error while using a Pampered Chef product?

If you encounter an error while using a Pampered Chef product, the first step is to refer to the product manual or recipe instructions for troubleshooting tips. You can also reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How can I prevent errors while using a Pampered Chef product?

To prevent errors while using a Pampered Chef product, it is important to carefully follow the instructions and use the correct measurements. It is also helpful to regularly maintain and clean your equipment to ensure it is functioning properly.

4. What if my product is damaged or defective?

If your product is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may be able to offer a replacement or refund depending on the specific circumstances.

5. Can I still use my Pampered Chef product if there is an error on it?

If there is an error on your Pampered Chef product, it is best to reach out to our customer service team for further guidance. Depending on the type of error, it may still be safe to use the product with proper precautions, but it is always best to double check with our team first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • cookingwithlove